1 2 3 Previous Next 63 Replies Latest reply: Apr 8, 2012 3:19 PM by The_Coroner RSS

I wish I had a job

Just curious, what are some of you guys different professions? How spread out is the community?

• 1. Re: I wish I had a job
    SheSaidNo

Art Director for publishing.  Learning 3D though to get into gaming.  It's a steep learning curve though.  What are you looking for?

• 2. Re: I wish I had a job

Nothing really, I really was just wondering if there others besides teens and kids that played this game.

• 3. Re: I wish I had a job
    jwaller123

CNC Machine operator. We make airplane engine parts.

• 4. Re: I wish I had a job
    jwaller123

I think you will find that a large majority of the people on the forums are parents. Average age being 30 or so. There are even a few that are in their 40's and 50's that play. I only know this because there was a thread once that asked everyones ages and stuff.

• 5. Re: I wish I had a job

Very nice lol. I work for delta (not as anything special) but maybe you've mad some parts on some planes for us.

• 6. Re: I wish I had a job

Cool dude, I had an opportunity to learn how to run one of them. I never really got into it though, sometimes I wish I did.

I was an Electricians aprentise  for about 8 months. Most of the stuff was low voltage Cat-6 or Fiber Optics though. I am now aprentising for a commercial plumber. I like it a lot actually. Making decent money and love working out in the field, construction sites, and things like that.

• 7. Re: I wish I had a job

There are alot of older players.There are a few clans of houndreds out there like over 30 , over 40..I have 40 , 30+ friends on my friends list,

OH yeah to OP im a truck driver

• 8. Re: I wish I had a job

Financial Advisor 15 years! Still going strong

And I def fit into the 40+ category!

• 9. Re: I wish I had a job
    jwaller123

@ Dubey18...We do the engines for Cessna Citations. Our company does the small versions of turbine engines and we are scaling up to do bigger ones while other companies are trying to scale down to compete.

@ machine650...It is a good job. Pays decent and allows me to surf the web alot while working. Lol. I am at work right now. Plumbers can make a killin also. I should know...I have had to pay them a couple times to flush my pipes. Lol.

1 2 3 Previous Next