1 2 3 4 Previous Next 61 Replies Latest reply: Apr 19, 2013 9:17 PM by zombieboss31 Go to original post RSS
  • 10. Re: New "COD Black Ops 2: Zombies" Maps, Weapons, and Storyline Idea Discussion

this is the section in the article that i previosly posted

Manhattan-After our heroes leave Rictofen and his zombie army on the MOON they find themselves in a desolated and destroyed city. Only noticing one minor detail they realize that New York has fallen. Will it also resurrect?

Radiation-The days of Nova 6 has passed and no one really knows the true origins of 115 and Nova 6s partnership. That is except for John F. Kennedy. After the Pentagon is the White House. Defcon 5 just got a whole lot bigger.

Revelation-Tank, Takeo, Nikolai, and Samantha face off against the sociopathic doctor for the last time. Secrets will unfold and the truth about Samantha and her connection to the zombies will implode right before your eyes. Why is there a giant monkey on the ceiling?

Extraction-As the world finally ends the last population of Earth flees to the only livable area in the universe. Mars. The secret base planted there has enough resources for a city. Only Tank, Takeo, Nikolai, and their new companion can hold them off. But what happened to Samantha and Rictofen?

Notice how on the map 'Extraction' the description says 'Only Tank, Takeo, Nikolai, and their new companion can hold them off.' Isn't that strange that it states that there will be a new character right off the bat. Obviously Samantha won't be with us in Rictofen's body forever. Who could this new character possibly be? Well my friend has given me a few ideas to who but, remember all of this information could indeed not be true.

John S. Dempsey-Tanks dad. Looks like the badass marine isn't alone.

Barrack Obama-JFK is going to need help in the white house? Who else is there?

Hans Rictofen-Edward Rictofens sane brother. People have already had rumors about Rictofens missing brother and this might be to silence those rumors.

Victoria Belinski-Nikolais 'dead' wife comes back from the dead. Literally. Apparently shes going to be a playable zombie who doesn't attack our group. Isn't that awesome?

Ludwig Maxis-The man who started it all is going to be a playable character. This is a moment I think everyones been waiting for.

• 11. Re: New "COD Black Ops 2: Zombies" Maps, Weapons, and Storyline Idea Discussion

interesting read could be a go-er, but i'll take it with a pinch of salt till something official comes out of the trayarch labs..

• 12. Re: New "COD Black Ops 2: Zombies" Maps, Weapons, and Storyline Idea Discussion

Yep i agree,this information is not confirmed yet, but if its is then it should be good

• 13. Re: New "COD Black Ops 2: Zombies" Maps, Weapons, and Storyline Idea Discussion

Perks: Jugg(Floor 3), Speed(Floor 6), PhD(Floor 5), Stamin(Floor 8), Quick Revive(Floor 1), Deadshot(Floor 10)

New perk: Diet Dakota(Floor 4)- Prices for everything are cut in half- 6000 points

Power ups: Max Ammo ,Mini Gun(Red 10 sec, Green 30 sec, and Blue 1 round), Nuke, Insta-kill, Double points, fire sale

New power up: Super sale- Pap Weapons and Wonder weapons appear instead of regular guns. Costs 2000 points. Time: 10 sec

Map:

-Abandoned apartment building in Manhattan, New York called Manhattan.

-Starter gun: M9 Beretta, Stelhigrates, Usual Knife

-Doors: Upstairs-1000, Downstairs-750(it does not have anything down there).

-Floors- 10( 11 is opened after easter egg)

-Wall guns and equiptment- PPsh(Floor 6 next to speed), Ump(Floor 4), Mp5k(Floor 7), Ak47(Floor 8 to the right of stamin), Ak74u(floor 2 on the stairs to floor 3), Claymores(Floor 3 acroos from Jugg)

-WONDER WEAPON: Death Ray- Pistol with ray gun design but shoots a chain of Lightning( PaP version is dual wield, new camo, and more ammo and strenght increases slightly(Now is 1 shot kill), Hatchet( 3000, on floor 7 opposite the mp5k)

-Box spawn: Floors 2,3,6,8,9, and 10(Moves around, you get 7 hits and first spawn is floor 3) there is a tv like ascension to indicate the spawn.

-Characters: Sam, Tank, Nik, and Takeo

-Traps: Fire trap, Lightning trap, Great Wall of Zombies( A invisibe wall that freezes zombies if they touch it)

-PaP location> On Floor 10

-Power Location> On Floor 5

-Largest Floors- 3,4,5,6,9, and 10 (3 windows)

Medium are 2 and 9(6 windows)

Small are 1,7,and eight(4 windows)

-Zombies- Usual zombies, Hounds, Monkeys, and THE DOORMAN.

_He steals 1 of your perks if touched

EASTER EGG-"Finding Nikoli's Wife(the most recent 1)

STEP 1- Go find the phone on floor 3

Step 2- Press the 4 bells on floors 1,5,6, and 9 during a dog round

Step 3- Kill the doorman and take the key he drops( nikolai must do this)

Step 4- Place it in the Locked door 2 Floor 11

Step 5- Go to Floor 5 and a closet will open revealing Nikolai's dead last wife.

Finally, Floor 11 opens and a death ray replaces all the players' strongest weapon

<Floor 11 is the roof and it has every perk, and gun, with wonder weapons costing 10,000 and up

-Buyable ending costs 100,000 points

@%W$#^&$ TREYARCH PLEASE USE THIS IM A HUGE FAN, I JUST WANT ANYONE TO SEE MY IDEAS. MAKE THIS LITTLE KID'S DREAM COME TRUE

• 14. Re: New "COD Black Ops 2: Zombies" Maps, Weapons, and Storyline Idea Discussion

Perks: Jugg(Floor 3), Speed(Floor 6), PhD(Floor 5), Stamin(Floor 8), Quick Revive(Floor 1), Deadshot(Floor 10)

New perk: Diet Dakota(Floor 4)- Prices for everything are cut in half- 6000 points

Power ups: Max Ammo ,Mini Gun(Red 10 sec, Green 30 sec, and Blue 1 round), Nuke, Insta-kill, Double points, fire sale

New power up: Super sale- Pap Weapons and Wonder weapons appear instead of regular guns. Costs 2000 points. Time: 10 sec

Map:

-Abandoned apartment building in Manhattan, New York called Manhattan.

-Starter gun: M9 Beretta, Stelhigrates, Usual Knife

-Doors: Upstairs-1000, Downstairs-750(it does not have anything down there).

-Floors- 10( 11 is opened after easter egg)

-Wall guns and equiptment- PPsh(Floor 6 next to speed), Ump(Floor 4), Mp5k(Floor 7), Ak47(Floor 8 to the right of stamin), Ak74u(floor 2 on the stairs to floor 3), Claymores(Floor 3 acroos from Jugg)

-WONDER WEAPON: Death Ray- Pistol with ray gun design but shoots a chain of Lightning( PaP version is dual wield, new camo, and more ammo and strenght increases slightly(Now is 1 shot kill), Hatchet( 3000, on floor 7 opposite the mp5k)

-Box spawn: Floors 2,3,6,8,9, and 10(Moves around, you get 7 hits and first spawn is floor 3) there is a tv like ascension to indicate the spawn.

-Characters: Sam, Tank, Nik, and Takeo

-Traps: Fire trap, Lightning trap, Great Wall of Zombies( A invisibe wall that freezes zombies if they touch it)

-PaP location> On Floor 10

-Power Location> On Floor 5

-Largest Floors- 3,4,5,6,9, and 10 (3 windows)

Medium are 2 and 9(6 windows)

Small are 1,7,and eight(4 windows)

-Zombies- Usual zombies, Hounds, Monkeys, and THE DOORMAN.

_He steals 1 of your perks if touched

EASTER EGG-"Finding Nikoli's Wife(the most recent 1)

STEP 1- Go find the phone on floor 3

Step 2- Press the 4 bells on floors 1,5,6, and 9 during a dog round

Step 3- Kill the doorman and take the key he drops( nikolai must do this)

Step 4- Place it in the Locked door 2 Floor 11

Step 5- Go to Floor 5 and a closet will open revealing Nikolai's dead last wife.

Finally, Floor 11 opens and a death ray replaces all the players' strongest weapon

<Floor 11 is the roof and it has every perk, and gun, with wonder weapons costing 10,000 and up

-Buyable ending costs 100,000 points

@%W$#^&$ TREYARCH PLEASE USE THIS IM A HUGE FAN, I JUST WANT ANYONE TO SEE MY IDEAS. MAKE THIS LITTLE KID'S DREAM COME TRUE

• 15. Re: New "COD Black Ops 2: Zombies" Maps, Weapons, and Storyline Idea Discussion
    crkimbell

Don't change a thing about the zombies.

Give the player a choice of which pistol to start with.You have a choice you can spend your 500 starting points to buy a different pistol so you could get the M1911 and a more powerful pistol like a magnum.

Also this mode seriously needs other choices for melee weapons. You can choose Kitana for Takeo, Sickle for Nikolai, Trench shovel for Dempsey, and a bowie knife for Dr. Richtofen.

They need to add a bank for points that builds up over time. Weapons need to be better. Bring back WW2 weapons in the box. I need my MG42 back with a PPSH etc. Get rid of useless Hk21 type weapons or fix their reload time. Plus maybe a character selection screen to add more selections. Bring in Woods and Reznov or some other characters from campaign. Maybe some  historical people. Something crazy like Andrew Jackson. The teleporter was used as a time machine before...........

Also AK47 needs to be in zombies....

• 16. Re: New "COD Black Ops 2: Zombies" Maps, Weapons, and Storyline Idea Discussion
    crkimbell

Give the player a choice of which pistol to start with.You have a choice you can spend your 500 starting points to buy a different pistol so you could get the M1911 and a more powerful pistol like a magnum.

Also this mode seriously needs other choices for melee weapons. You can choose Kitana for Takeo, Sickle for Nikolai, Trench shovel for Dempsey, and a bowie knife for Dr. Richtofen.

They need to add a bank for points that builds up over time. Weapons need to be better. Bring back WW2 weapons in the box. I need my MG42 back with a PPSH etc. Get rid of useless Hk21 type weapons or fix their reload time. Plus maybe a character selection screen to add more selections. Bring in Woods and Reznov or some other characters from campaign. Maybe some  historical people. Something crazy like Andrew Jackson. The teleporter was used as a time machine before...........

• 17. Re: New "COD Black Ops 2: Zombies" Maps, Weapons, and Storyline Idea Discussion
    crkimbell

• 18. Re: New "COD Black Ops 2: Zombies" Maps, Weapons, and Storyline Idea Discussion

how bout this,
    maps: name=pacific
    takes place in an under water base.
    you stick up 6 boards on barriers as usual but their harder for the zombies to get through.
    to cancel that out the ammo for any weapon should be reduced to 1/3 of the normal amount.
    and a new perk-a-cola would be infinit ammo.
    the underwater base has four elevators, the base is kinda shaped like a square so if you wanna get to the elevators you gotta get to one of the four corners. the elevators should cost $1000 kuz anyone would have more then enough money for them kuz the base is big.
    the zombies, they would be wearing from scientist suits to squba suits to nazi marine eguipment.
    there should be 2 mystery boxes, one thats easy to get to and one thats harder to get to. the easy one is gonna consist of the ordinary weapons such as the akimbo pistols to the rpk. the harder box will consist of winters howl to the ray gun or thundergun to wonderwaffle.
    the characters will be president kennedy, secretary of defense mr. mcnamara, richard nixon, and castro. their cloths with be blood stained and somewhat torn due to what they went through on "five".
    there should also be an elevator in the very middle of the base but it costs $2000 kuz it takes you to the one and only pack-a-punch. in the elevator in the top left corner of the base, if you use it you will find the bowie knife. when you use the one in the top right corner you will find the sickle (the replacement for your knife on ascension) when you use the elevator in the bottom left corner you will find the dolls that explode and go in many directions then explode again and again. and last but not least when you use the elevator in the bottom right hand corner you will find the gerch device.
    in the hallways between the elevators if you follow them to a dead end, you know the red mist thats formed of numbers and takes you to places, well if you go in those (forgot to say that everything(elevators, number teleporters, and doors) require the power being turned back on) on your way to where ever you are being takin by the number teleporters you will have 1 second long visions of the infamous teddybear and samantha and richtofen. the number teleporters will take you to 1 of 4 zombie maps by random selection, the maps will be ascension, der riese, kino der toten, and verruct. forgot to mention that the power switch will be found on the wall outside of the elevator. in the hallways of the base will be entry ways to offices. every other 2 offices will have a barrier holding zombies back. your starting point will be in a room at the very end of a hallway that starts at the bottom of the map. and of course the begining of the hallway will have a door but a wooden door so that you dont need to turn the power on when you cant even get to it without opening the dang door.
    and sayings, i could think of some sayings for kennedy such as "men are honorable leaders and they eat meat with silverware...and these things arnt men" for nixon "you dare touche me!! i had enough gross things touch my suit and you shouldnt be one of them" for castro "pondra de nuevo hijos de puta" translation = get back you sons of *******. and for mcnamara "i would protect you mr.president but i kinda got my hands full....and i see you've got everything under controll.....*sigh*"

• 19. Re: New "COD Black Ops 2: Zombies" Maps, Weapons, and Storyline Idea Discussion

What about a collected rage style gun.

Where when you get the gun you get a second points bar and for every kill with a diferent weapon it adds 10 or 20 points to normal bar and 10 or 20 points to rage bar and use the rage as ammo.

When shooting with rage gun you only add points to normal points bar.

1 2 3 4 Previous Next