1 2 3 Previous Next 190 Replies Latest reply: Oct 8, 2012 6:41 PM by DownTownToronto RSS

The Avengers Movie

The big day is almost here.  Only 36 days until The Avengers hits theaters!

• 1. Re: The Avengers Movie
    Hawkeye

Has anyone seen the Black Widow clip that came out!  I'm trying to control myself and not watch it, but I've heard some good things about it!

• 2. Re: The Avengers Movie
    Jadryx

I'm not watching it!!!! I've been strong so far.......why must you tempt me?  With the marketing starting to kick in full swing I'm really going to have to avoid a lot of websites and tv for a while.

• 3. Re: The Avengers Movie
    Hawkeye

Haha, most of the TV ads I've seen haven't been too bad on spoilers.  There's been a few new things shown, but nothing too bad assuming you've seen the full lenght trailers. I heard the Widow clip kinda mentions a spoiler though.

• 4. Re: The Avengers Movie
    Jadryx

The last full length trailer I watched was the Super Bowl trailer.  I haven't watched anything since then......it hasn't been easy!

• 5. Re: The Avengers Movie
    Rogue_Shadow

IGN's actually doing a pretty cool set of inteviews with Whedon and some of the cast, like RDJ and Chris Evans.  I would post a link, but the forum doesn't seem to want me posting links right now, for some reason.

• 6. Re: The Avengers Movie
    Hawkeye

@Jad - You'll probably want to avoid TV and the internet for the next month then, haha.

@Rogue - Sweet!  I've seen a bunch of interviews floating around, but I don't know what came from where.

• 7. Re: The Avengers Movie
    Jadryx

I read a good amount of interviews that Collider had with the cast and Whedon and Kevin Feige.  They were pretty cool.  A lot of the cast joked around a lot and they really seemed like they were having a good time making the movie.

• 8. Re: The Avengers Movie
    Jadryx

Yeah I know.  I don't watch a ton of TV anyway so that won't be too hard but the internet may be my downfall! 

• 9. Re: The Avengers Movie
    Rogue_Shadow

Yeah, all the interviews I've seen are real encouraging about the movie.  Whedon, especially, really seems to be excited about making the movie, and he seems to get how to make a movie like this and to know what fans want in an Avengers movie.

1 2 3 Previous Next