1 5 6 7 8 9 Previous Next 86 Replies Latest reply: Apr 15, 2012 2:32 PM by ThirtyFourDead Go to original post RSS
  • 70. Re: Why Quickscoping ruined call of duty

If you think quickscoping is so cheap then id like you or anybody else to get the same k/d they would using an smg or somehing. Its basicly impossible unless your just a beast at quickscoping which alot of people aren't. I maybe see one person every 10 matches actually quicscoping and using it efficiently to actually do good with it. MAYBE, you just suck and you can't kill them.... Trick shotting isn't luck either because you have to time it just right to get the other person and the odds of actually hitting that person is slim so yeah stop crying...

• 71. Re: Why Quickscoping ruined call of duty
    ThirtyFourDead

time it? yeah right were humans, not ******* crazy ass calculators, spinning at 5 rps cannot be controlled by a human, its luck not timing you idiot

• 72. Re: Why Quickscoping ruined call of duty
    nickpeck36

Honestly I don't see many (knocks on wood) QS'ers while I play.  Then again I usualy try to stay out of open areas and use drop shotting (or shooting, however you prefer) when I see a sniper dude running around.  Drop shotting angers them lol, I usually win out on those but not always. 

• 73. Re: Why Quickscoping ruined call of duty
    zvers

In all honesty, people who  are that gong ho on quickscoping are such a minority that sales would not be impacted if they removed quickscoping IMO. Just look at Black Ops sales and that will reinforce that.

• 74. Re: Why Quickscoping ruined call of duty
    zvers

I also noticed that "quickscoping" works for all weapons. I'm serious. Start shooting with an assault rifle early while you are going to ADS and your bullet trajectory will straiten out. Of course, it's not a hand cannon sniper rifle which I agree, is not meant to be used like that.

• 75. Re: Why Quickscoping ruined call of duty
    Ztoned

i send them a nice shot message if its a nice qs shot i rather get quickscoped than lagging all the time which is the biggest problem with this game now ...

• 76. Re: Why Quickscoping ruined call of duty
    xxphenomen4xx

after waiting for a snipable map for way to long, just to get all my sniper atatchments, i just started semi quickscoping.  i pull up quick with quikdraw, then stay zoomed, unlike the people who just do the zoom in and out thing for every kill, and i dont think that is as effecive as my way!?  anyways, that's only somehing ill do for a few more days at best.

• 77. Re: Why Quickscoping ruined call of duty
    ThirtyFourDead

what? lol quick scoping is only possible with a sniper, which has a rifle scope

• 78. Re: Why Quickscoping ruined call of duty
    ThirtyFourDead

Bakkara, Mission, Lockdown, Seatown, Outpost and Overwatch are great for sniping

• 79. Re: Why Quickscoping ruined call of duty
    rustyroot

Must admit I have no time for quickscoping in this game. It was always going to be added as Infinity Ward wanted a game to please everyone. Blops on the other hand made it diffucult to quickscope so when I was nailed by a quickscoper it was a rarity plus I had respect for those guys. I'm not against sniping and really enjoy it on some specific maps, I just find it boring as hell getting one shot killed at close range by players who aren't even aiming at me. Makes the game a bit of a joke. Saying that though I've never seen Activision describe call of duty as a realistic modern warfare simulator so why shouldn't players be able to quickscope, snipe across the maps with smgs, release the power of a small nuclear plant with dead mans hands, become immune to death in second chance etc etc etc We all knew this game before we purchased it, Christ we played it a few years back.

1 5 6 7 8 9 Previous Next