9 Replies Latest reply: Apr 7, 2012 6:00 AM by CPD0123 RSS

Looking for a GOOD clan

I'm looking for a good, mature clan with a group of ppl that play to the objective, can play in a group and watch each others backs

• Re: Looking for a GOOD clan

then the boss clan is for you

RevolutionX clan wants you! We look for members that watchout for each other. We all have mics to make the game better. look my thread up RevolutionX Clan Recruitng Members!!!!

BOMMARITO

R u still recruiting I am a elite premium mem.... O did I mention a founder also... Looking to have fun and win.... I would like to join a clan with active mem and want to compete in clan ops... My k/d is .93 and climbing, my win % is 43... I have played some lone wolf ops and haven't gotten below a silver badge... My GT is BOMMARITO 07... Look me up and friend me if interested..

looking for a clan kd = 1.32 gt = jonathanbennett

We are recruiting for out clan Dr, we are a group of good players with 4.0 W/L and K/Ds all about or above a 1.5. We are looking for people with decent with losses who are founder members and are looking to get their clan level to 50! Please reply on here or message me on xbox live at Dr xLegiTx, thank you!

ALSO for anyone that would like to join or considering I have a stockpile of dew xp combat cards that I am very willing to practically give away to earn people double exp amoungst my clan!

HaVoC is now recruiting new members for MW3 on PS3 and XBOX360. To join HaVoC you must be at least 16yrs old. Once you register and apply you will then be placed into an eval period. During this time you will play with some of our very best here at HaVoC.

We are a close family and we look more for dedication and loyalty rather than K/D ratios. We love to win but its all about having fun!

- Age Limit: 16+

- Continent: Will take players from all over the world

- Times we play: Someone is usually always on

- Microphone: Not required to join, but it is preferred to have or to be getting one, Com is Key

- Stat Requirements: None we want team players

- Preferred Game Mode: Any

- Who to contact: XBL GT: HavoC iGriZZly

- Clan Website: havocgamingonline.com

- GB team

- Great advancement opportunities

-Xbox elite clan is lvl 10 with Gold clan tags

-PS3 elite clan is lvl 10 with Gold clan tags

-Sponsored by Evil Controllers, Kontrol Freek, IVGrafix

Any questions please PM or visit the site

Hope to see you there!

Thanks, HavoC iGriZZly

Were Level 18, when we reach 20 each person gets 4 double xp hours!

If you decide join, tell them wadew94 sent you!:)

Clan Website: www.w2oeclan.com

Clan Name: We're Our Only Enemy

Clan Tag: W2OE

Clan Founded: Novermber 2011

Founded by: W2OE_Prodigy

History

We're Our Only Enemy was formed in 2011 by W2OE_Prodigy. We are an active and dedicated clan on both the console and our forums. We run on PS3 and we are currently running on Modern Warfare 3 and Battlefield 3 . We are also running small squads on some of the less popular games. As a clan we will be moving onto all the new big releases as they come out.

Community

Our website and forum is a big part of our clan as a community. We use our forum to communicate with the rest of the clan. This helps get to know each other, organize tournaments and events between clan members and other clans, discuss all of the different games and just to have a general chat about anything. As the forum and website is a big part of our clan to stay together we are needing all of our clan members and new recruits to make sure that they can access our website and forum to stay in contact.

How to apply

Go to our website at http://www.w2oeclan.com and click on the Join Us at the top of the website. When you get onto our forum click register (make sure you register with your online name that you game with to save confusion). When you have registered to our forum click the application forms tab at the top of the forum and follow the steps. When you have posted the application you will be allowed to start posting around the forum getting to know everyone. When a member of staff sees your application they will provide information on who to add and what is expected of you. We look forward to seeing you!

Requirements

1. Must be 16 years old or older.

2. Must be active on our forum and gain a minimum post count of 20 before we can consider you as a member (Helps to show your dedication as our website is a key part of our clan).

3. Minimum of 1.0 KD to join.

Cappabian

True Talent Gaming

Website

True Talent was founded back in June of 2009 for one reason; to bring gamers together. Since then we have kept evolving and changing with the times to keep up with the gaming industry. We currently have a strong group of dedicated members that have kept this clan running strong for 2+ years. We are currently recruiting Xbox 360, Playstation 3 and PC members ranging from old to young; from competitive to casual for Modern Warfare 3 & Battlefield 3.

There are some basic rules we wish all members to abide by which are as follows!

• All applicants must be 14 years old or older for console, no exceptions. All applicants for the PC division must be 18 or older, no exceptions.
    • No trash talking. This isn't to say you can't have a bit of a friendly banter with people. You can, but you will NOT insult other people's families, accuse someone of cheating, or call out any other random bullshit comments. T2 is a mature clan, and we expect our members to behave in a respectable fashion. Respect your teammates.
    • No cheating/hacking/glitching. This clan does not condone the use of any dishonest methods of gameplay. We don't care if you use the ammo cheat on zombies, or the weapons cheat on GTA or any other single player game. However you will NOT cheat in multiplayer games. People suspected of cheating are liable to be removed from the clan immediately.
    • No multi clanning. If you are a member of another clan, you are NOT a member here. We expect honesty and loyalty from our members. If you are a member of another clan, that goes againt the interests of T2. It's them or us, you decide.

You can follow us on any social media outlet as well!

Current Games we are Supporting!

We currently have a Mumble server up for our PC gamers to communicate, details can be found on our website. If you have any more questions, feel free to ask me or stop by our forums and ask.

I don't now what system you're on, but Team MXS is exactly what you said-we play for the win, not the kdr, we don't care about kdr and stats too much. We only require that you're not a squeeker or a hacker. We have a 360 group, but we're trying to recruit for wii mostly. (although we'll take anybody we can get for either consol)

Check us out at http://teammxs.freeforums.org

Thanks!