19 Replies Latest reply: Apr 7, 2012 11:23 AM by BEAS7BLOOD RSS

P90 vs PP90M1

Which should I use my token on?  I used my first token on the stinger, and now what do I use my second one on?

pp90m1 w/ Silencer and Extended mags

Silencer is a must.  Ex. Mags because I don't need a sight, rapid fire doesn't work on pp90m1 (on wii) and the extra bullets re really useful imo. 

OR

P90 w/ Silencer Rapid Fire

Silencer is a must.  RApid Fire because I don't need a sight, the p90 has a huge mag already, and it's ROF isn't as good as some smgs.

PERKS:  Blind eye, Assasin/ Hardline, Steady aim/ other

Strike Package:  Varies

Deathstreak:  Final Stand or deadman's hand.

Secondary is stinger

I usually rush, and try to play the objective.

Usually play longer gametypes, like demolition or domination.

I fail at aiming LOL.

I usually roll with a sentex and portable radar, but this can vary.

I like both setups pretty equally.

I am NOT factoring in the fact that one is unlocked earlier than the other, or that one is on a preset class.

This will be my go-to gun for any map, unless I feel like using a different gun.

The extra 4 bullets on the pp90m1 = to the 1 less bullet to kill on the p90.

I like the irons on both.

I'm not that good at the game.

I don't care about looks.

I usually finish games with a negative KD, but my KD is slowly rising.

So I think it comes down to recoil (which one has better recoil), penetration (which one has better penetration), and overall effectiveness.  THANKS

• Re: P90 vs PP90M1

None, they're both scrubby guns.

codcanuck

Well, if you play team game modes a lot, I would say P90 out of the two. The large mag easily lets you take down pairs and trios of enemies, or just lets you lay down suppressing fire for a reasonable amount of time.

PS: More and more people are calling Last Stand and Dead Man's Hand "noobish", so...just be careful with them

Thx 4 ur help.  U said p90 is better for doubles and triple sprays, but they have the same about the same amount of ammo when the pp90m1 has ex. mags.

PP90M1 + red dot sight & silencer

I spent my first token on it, but I barely use it...

Best token I've spent so far was RPG

QwertyBoredom

TBH I think the p90 works far better without a silencer but that might just be me

YOU SHOULD USE IT ON THE FMG9 BECAUSE THOSE GUNS ARE BEAST AND YOU CAN GET KILLS WITH THEM FAST! THEY ARE A UNDERPOWERED BUT IF YOU USE AKIMBO IT HELPS. ALSO USE STEADY AIM WITH THESE AND DEAD MANS HAND BECAUSE THESE ARE COOL AND ONLY THE BEST COD PLAYERS USE THESE.

I like the P90 but not enough to waste a token on it. If you want to unlock a weapon, look at the ones that take the longest to unlock (FAD and MP7). I used my first token on the ACR, now I rarely use it. I just used 2 tokens on the FAD and C4 and don't see any regrets coming down the road. Hope this helps.

Convict7

Both of the weapons are scum. However, P90 is definately better for longer ranges, you move very fast with it and it seems to have similiar ability as few ARs, it's bullets seem to penetrate the opponents better which makes it even more deadly, all you need is range to use it.

They're both unlocked kinda early so I wouldn't waste a token on them. The weapons I unlocked are MP412, unlocked still early, but I wanted it right away, MP7, FiveSeven, that was a mistake... and MK14, the best choice I made... other two went for two extra classes and rest went for the emblems.

What do you mean by "scum"?

Definition:

scum/skəm/

Noun:
      A layer of dirt or froth on the surface of a liquid.

Verb:
      (of a liquid) Become covered with a layer of dirt or froth: "the lagoonscummed over".

Synonyms:
      nounfroth - foam - spume - lather

verbfoam - froth - skim - spume

I think people think generally the p90 is better.  Which has less recoil, p90 rapid fire or pp90m1?

padiego

How about you use weapons that are not extremely overpowered and looked down upon?
    Use your token on a cookie.

skmace14

The p90 is perfect without rapid fire. Never use rapid fire

NEVER use rapid fire

NEVER.

did I get my point across?

poss911

They are both really good guns. Instead of silencer use Range and extended mags on the PP90m1. Using this you can get enemies from across the map. P90 use Range and rapid fire and it's a **** machine. Silencers are nice but they do take away from the damage done by the weapons.

I used the PP90 just before I prestiged and I noticed a huge difference between that gun and MP7 rangewise. Having range on both, the MP7 is pretty deadly , the PP90 seems to take a lot more ammo to kill from the same range.

I never knew the P90 had a bigger clip than the PP90 , but the iron sights are very ugly and I cant bare to use the gun. I dont even pick it up when im outa ammo , I use my secondary MP7 when my FMGs have run dry