1 10 11 12 13 14 Previous Next 230 Replies Latest reply: Feb 19, 2013 2:06 PM by xXGrimmHeroXx Go to original post RSS
  • 110. Re: Who else is sick of QUICKSCOPERS????

mike030270 wrote:

"However do not count out quickscoping as a whole as I beleive it is needed to be a complete sniper." LOL
    Why do I get the feeling you're one of those 12 year olds that quickscope the entire game and don't help out your team.

First of all, I am not 12 years old or anything even close to it. Judging by how you type and adress things you appear the one that seems to be the 12 year old. Do I quickscope? Yes. Do I do it all game? No. I mix up my quickscoping and hardscopes throughout the match as the situation calls for it. Obviously It would be dumb and have no point in trying to quickscope someone across the map. I am not one of those idiots hurting my team. In fact I usually am the top score in domination, by keeping people off the B flag and capping objectives. Does that anger you? Are you upset that a SNIPER outscores you while you use your ACR? Since I am 12 years old accoring to you. Mike, uMad?

• 111. Re: Who else is sick of QUICKSCOPERS????

How about we all end it at this, if you run around with an AR and you get quickscoped you suck, if you run around with a shotgun, and you get quickscoped you dont deserve to play the game. And to all you Dumbasses that say quickscoping takes no skill. you can go **** your hypocritical selfs. cause any one can run around and spray with an AR it takes balls and some stupidity to run around with a one shot chance sniper rifle,  with ARs and SGs blasting everywhere. And all of the guns have aimassist. you cant just say quickscoping is just aim assist. you might have well said every gun in the game is just aim assist. QUICK SCOPING TAKES SKILL, SOME PEOPLE JUST MAKE IT LOOK EASY,

and if you argue with that Your truely stupid

• 112. Re: Who else is sick of QUICKSCOPERS????

I doubt you would have the higher score. And no I am not mad. Why would I be? lol I laugh at you snipers who enter a game trying out trick sniping kills only to succeed once or twice and go very negative then rage quit even if your team is winning. But keep thinking that because I honestly don't care lol

• 113. Re: Who else is sick of QUICKSCOPERS????

Perhaps you should be more specific in your rant. Since there are sniper rifles that I've seen people just spray for a kill with the single shot. You should edit your post and put bolt action since those are the true one shot.

• 114. Re: Who else is sick of QUICKSCOPERS????

Tadael wrote:

any one can run around and spray with an AR it takes balls and some stupidity to run around with a one shot chance sniper rifle, 

QUICK SCOPING TAKES SKILL, SOME PEOPLE JUST MAKE IT LOOK EASY,

and if you argue with that Your truely stupid

You're truly stupid. There - when insulting people's intelligence, it's good to use correct spelling and grammar.

Here's two videos. Watch and tell me again that snipers get a "one shot chance" and that "quickscoping takes skill"

• 115. Re: Who else is sick of QUICKSCOPERS????

i thought all you had to do was tap L1 than R1 to kill someone when quickscoping. didnt look like it there. so quickscoping does take skills to do

• 116. Re: Who else is sick of QUICKSCOPERS????

Are you blind?

• 117. Re: Who else is sick of QUICKSCOPERS????

i thought it would only take one shot to kill when you tap L1 and than R2. wasnt that everyone that be hating on quickscopers be saying. the second vid it took him 3 trys to kill and it was a kill cam, so how would u know if he didnt scope in for like a sec to make that kill.

• 118. Re: Who else is sick of QUICKSCOPERS????

hey haters are going to hate. they only people thats complain about QS are the ones who cant do it and die over and over trying it. anyone can run around with an SMG not everyone can run around with a sniper. SUGU then come talk to me about QS

• 119. Re: Who else is sick of QUICKSCOPERS????

hey haters are going to hate. they only people thats complain about QS are the ones who cant do it and die over and over trying it. anyone can run around with an SMG not everyone can run around with a sniper. SUGU then come talk to me about QS

1 10 11 12 13 14 Previous Next