1 5 6 7 8 9 Previous Next 88 Replies Latest reply: Aug 22, 2012 9:27 AM by phxs72 Go to original post RSS
  • 80. Re: Just got deranked...

Please see the update about Rank Restoration in the Featured Content section of the Call of Duty:MW3 forum.

Cheers,

G IH A IN ID II

• 81. Re: Just got deranked...
    zingaa

trialstardragon wrote:

For this very reason, I never accept game invites from people I do not know. I always deny them and if they continue to try and send invites I block them at that point. If they try to get others from the lobby to do the same, I just deny and block them too when needed.

It is never wise to accept game invites from people you never have played with before or complete random strangers ever because of these possible actions.

Likewise, never do it, you're asking for trouble. In addition, IP Booting is making a comeback.

• 82. Re: Just got deranked...

Just Got Deranked;

Playing Team Tactical on Seatown, Domination, then I went on Skate 3 with my friend, then i went back on MW3 because Double XP was still on and on the party it said i was Level 1 with no score, no kills, no deaths etc.

• 83. Re: Just got deranked...
    W7PSK

Kezorh wrote:

Just Got Deranked;

Playing Team Tactical on Seatown, Domination, then I went on Skate 3 with my friend, then i went back on MW3 because Double XP was still on and on the party it said i was Level 1 with no score, no kills, no deaths etc.

Egads, thats bad I see your reset, but no reason for it. Looks

like the Jerk Hackers have struck again

If you have twitter, try sending  a note to @IWEnforcers  and maybe

they can fix it.

• 84. Re: Just got deranked...
    that6uy420

on the party screen it said that?  Did you look and see if you had a barracks that you could look at?

• 85. Re: Just got deranked...

Nice job Sir...

• 86. Re: Just got deranked...

can i plzz get my rank back it wasent my falt my brother was boosting on my account and i told its not good to boost but he didnt listen to me my name is bigdaddy-1008 on PS3

• 87. Re: Just got deranked...
    zingaa

bigdaddy-1008 wrote:

can i plzz get my rank back it wasent my falt my brother was boosting on my account and i told its not good to boost but he didnt listen to me my name is bigdaddy-1008 on PS3

s0M3 1 nEedS A77eNti0N

• 88. Re: Just got deranked...
    phxs72

It may be annoying but there is that option of having to put your password in everytime to log onto PSN.  If you knew that your brother liked to boost then you should have used it.  Would have saved you a lot of trouble.

1 5 6 7 8 9 Previous Next