7 Replies Latest reply: Apr 8, 2012 11:07 AM by davediedagain RSS

ROAD TO MASTERING EVERY GUN

• Re: ROAD TO MASTERING EVERY GUN

I like this series idea . It's going to suck when you have to do the USP 45. and the P99 tho, they're just sh*t handguns. At least the USP 45. has a really consistent commando lunge tho .

Also, I would like to say that I do very much agree with you in terms of wanting to see people using other weapons. I agree that for me it's more fun to use the more unconventional things and setups and set my self up to have to use my brain a bit more.

However, aside from the mp7 the SMG's are not a noob's gun at all. An AR (aside from the obvious m16) is just as much a spray and pray mentality as is an LMG, that's what the weapons are designed for. That's why LMG's are automatic and have massive ammo belts and or drums/clips. In fact, an AR is more forgiving than an SMG for the simple fact that it's just as effective close range (if you know how to actually play well) as it is medium and long range, the user suffers no or minor penalties. The smg user however (again mp7 aside) has to pick there routes and battles a lot more selectively to do well since your medium and long range capabilities are limited.

Let's also not forget that you see more SMG's now a days because of the map design, these maps all cater fairly well to the smart SMG user who can set themselves up for all close to medium range battles. These maps are all tighter with more openings to all locations, mobility and close range weapons really get a chance to shine in the right hands.

You want a real challenge, use the broken riot shield, use a sniper and play like it's an AR (no RSSAS, 50. CAL, Dragonov), use the Model 1887 , even the pistols are a really fun challenge.

Stopped after you said "Only noobs use SMGs"

WOW...This is the same video from a thread you posted the other day!

I'll say again

You say you don't like sticking to easy guns and you want to try something different but you said you'd rather use an acr.

You then said if you want a good kd, high kills low deaths use an AR, something that can cover all ranges because an 'smg won't get you high K/D's'...'Smg's get high kills, high deaths'...so how is it cheap?

You say smg;s are for new guys and they're not that difficult to use but also contradict it with saying it's not going to get you a 30-1...i STILL dont get what angle you're coming from?

davediedagain

If I hadn't seen your rank I would presume you had hardly played COD, smgs are for beginners? You only go high kills high deaths with an smg?! WTF