4 Replies Latest reply: Apr 9, 2012 5:06 PM by MissVendetta RSS

Looking for a clan on psn.

Add TheCorlark on psn, I can try out, and all that jazz.

• Re: Looking for a clan on psn.
    LiL_RaGEz

Hey, I see your looking for a clan. My clan Amaze Gaming is looking to build quick. Would you like to join Amaze Gaming? We could use you in Amaze Gaming. AG is a clan for all types of gamers. We just started this clan recently, although we already have members! Joining today could get you a higher position in the clan! So please go to our thread and check our website.

http://community.callofduty.com/thread/200406494?tstart=0

I can be email at: rayeh1997@yahoo.com

Please message me if interested, if you message soon, the better chance for a higher position.

-Thanks

http://13thmeu.forumn.net/

We are the 13th MEU.

Our requirememnts are that you are 13+ and we ask that you have a mic and participate on our forums.

Were always looking for new players so come check us out. We are a multi platform and gaming clan so theres something for everyone.

Rusty360

Tactical Gaming - More than "just a clan"

TG was created in 2004 to bring together like-minded and mature games from around the world and platforms (Xbox, PS3, PC) and provide them with HeadQuarters (website) to play as a team, work on tactics, andshare their interests. Within our website we have over 2000 active members spread across a variety of games.

If you wish to become a member simply visit our website and register at tacticalgaming.net.

Our clan is heavily based upon the military. This gives us a high level of organisation, commitment and a fully-functioning squad-system, similar to how the military works.

What does Tactical Gaming have to offer?

As we are based upon the military, we are highly organised and efficient - something which we are proud of.

Our members have a great morale and attitude giving TG a great atmosphere to be a part of. Our Squad System means that no member is forgotten or left behind, every member is taken care of and valued.

For players wishing to increase their skills or play competitively we can also provide training session, tactics and competitive matches (gamebattles, etc). Some of our squads have come in the very top standings of their respective ladders!

Whether you wish to play for fun or competitively, Tactical Gaming can offer all of that and much more.

What do I need to be able to join?

Joining is very simple and nearly everyone can join. We require you to have a platform to play on (XBOX, PS3, PC) as well as a computer to access our website. You also need to be 16 years of age or older and possess a working mic to use in-game. Mature attitudes required.

When you first join up you'll need to fill out a 'Boot-Camp Document' and once you have suceeded in this you'll be assigned to one of our squads and your TG Career will be up-and-running! So go for it, sign up today and let's see what you've got!

Headquarters (Website): www.tacticalgaming.net

About Us: www.tghq.org/tghq/homepage.php

Why Join Us? www.tghq.org/tghq/jointg.php

If you register or need more information please reply here saying so.

When registering please take the time to fill out the "Referred" Field by copy and pasting this:

I was Referred by TG-Kirx on the official Call of Duty forums.

MissVendetta

Tactical Carnage Wants You!

We are currently recruiting both casual and competitive gamers for our community, all skill levels are welcome. If you PLAY TO WIN, you're welcome to start a competitive squad or tryout for an existing one! Our mission has and always will be to provide an excellent and stable gaming environment for members of the community to enjoy and benefit from.

Our clan plays a variety of game modes, including: TDM, Kill Confirmed, Domination, etc.

Supported Games:

Modern Warfare 3

Battlefield 3

Gears of War 3

What we can offer you:

+High quality website & forum

+Competitive teams <-Tryouts only.

+Our own social networking site! (Social.TacticalCarnage.com)

+Community for 15+ games over 3 platforms

+Livestreams

+Leadership opportunities

+Product/Game reviews

+Youtube channel

Requirements:

+At least 14 years of age (16+ to join staff)

+Team Players

+Working Headset/Mic

+Willingness to maintain activity in the community

If you’re interested in joining our community, click here. Follow the directions to become a member

MissVendetta@TacticalCarnage.com