1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next 74 Replies Latest reply: Jun 11, 2012 11:41 AM by FoxTrot_v7 Go to original post RSS
  • 20. Re: Why is the mp7 used by all the n00bs?
    allyn75

funny question coming from a kid who's "name" is the 10,000th version of "pro snipez yo"....grow up. plain and simple. There's an even bigger fan base out there that want little jackass QS douches like you out of the game as well. We'll play our way, you play yours, which lately of course is hiding with a tact insert and QSing the objectives and STILL being on the bottom of the leaderboard. YES, I use the MP7 quite often, but I use all the others to get the XP as well. You're just pissed because you got outgunned in a few matches. by the same mp7. Deal with it and move on, maybe find some private QS lobbies.....we won't miss you.

• 21. Re: Why is the mp7 used by all the n00bs?

There are more players using the PP90 than the MP7, and the PP90 drops the MP7 in a shootout. Those guns you mentioned are being used in every game so nerfing any weapon will just create new ones that will be identified as 'overpowered'.

As the saying goes, if you can't beat them, then join them. But it is not all about the weapons in this game, it's also about strategy, out flank or move with caution so that those happy MP7 run and gunners will be neutralized.

• 22. Re: Why is the mp7 used by all the n00bs?

First of all, the MP7 is inferior at close range. PM-9 certainly has a better time to kill, and so do the PP90, P90, probably the UMP, and I think the mp5 is only slightly worse.

The MP7 is a gun for people who can't control their engagements. It's inferior at close range to shotguns and other SMG's, and inferior at medium ranges to assault rifles.

I like how you complain about a whole class of weapons is overpowered: newflash, SMG's are supposed to be dominant at close range. Why don't you try a shotgun? One shot kill with most of them.

This game has always been about the same people using the same weapons. People are naturally going to be attracted to guns with low recoil and dominance in many ranges of combat. As an avid gun switcher, all guns have their advantages and you just have to explore and use these advantages. NERFING (not buffing) is not the answer.

• 23. Re: Why is the mp7 used by all the n00bs?

Esy wrote:

As an avid gun switcher, all guns have their advantages and you just have to explore and use these advantages. NERFING (not buffing) is not the answer.

Great point. However, I think if you are a good enough player, you can overcome disadvantages in gun fights and such. For example, I can dominate players in close range gun on gun fights in free for all while using the MK14 against a player using an SMG.

• 24. Re: Why is the mp7 used by all the n00bs?

Hmmmm....gotta be a "n00b" to use the mp7. I allways thought the pp90 was a little over rated too, for that matter the striker....or was it the Model....can't remember....none of it realy matters if you have a FAD....or was it the ACR....which doesn't realy matter anyway, because at any given time.....someone will spawn behind you and shoot you in your back.....or was it lag behind you....hmmmmm....it all seems a little over rated, just nerf the whole game....wait.......it is just a game, right?........(to the tune of M&M 8 Mile)

• 25. Re: Why is the mp7 used by all the n00bs?

Speaking as a n00b, I use the Scar. I may try the MP7 now. Thanks for the tip.

• 26. Re: Why is the mp7 used by all the n00bs?

Lol nice. If you are a n00b, here is some great advice. A virtual high five to the first person to correctly guess who said it. Use blind eye, assassin, dead silence, and camp in corners with claymores and bouncing betties. :O

• 27. Re: Why is the mp7 used by all the n00bs?

Esy wrote:

The MP7 is a gun for people who can't control their engagements. It's inferior at close range to shotguns and other SMG's, and inferior at medium ranges to assault rifles.

Whoa.... whatchyou talkin bout, Willis?   I control many engagements JUST fine with my MP7.  I'm about to have it gold for the third time in four prestiges.  And when I'm done with that.. .I'll get the PP90 going.. that will be gold in this prestige too (again..3x time)... I was also going to get the UMP gold (AGAIN.. 2x time.) but I think I'm going to work the MK14 and/or Type 95 this time around.

• 28. Re: Why is the mp7 used by all the n00bs?
    anoreo

Wrong. Just because the AK has higher base damage, does NOT mean it is a higher damage AR. The ACR one shots at all ranges in Hardcore, the AK does not. The AK has 49 damage, which means its a 3 hit kill with no multipliers, same with ACR even though its 30 something.

• 29. Re: Why is the mp7 used by all the n00bs?
    anoreo

That sounds stupid. If I want to shotgun, I don't want to use a stupid striker. If I want to use a 3 round burst, I don't want to use a Type 95. Quit encouraging people to be mindless idiots and just hoard to one good gun.

1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next