1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 74 Replies Latest reply: Jun 11, 2012 11:41 AM by FoxTrot_v7 Go to original post RSS
  • 30. Re: Why is the mp7 used by all the n00bs?

You can't blame them if they end up 2-20 after a TDM game. I had 2 TDM games in succession and a teammate ends up 3-19, 4-21 kd. The game was close so he single handidly screw up the game for us, twice. So, I sent a message saying, "you are a newbie so why don't you camp for now". He did on our 3rd game and we won by a blow out, he got 8-3 kd. He replied saying thanks and that he doesn't usually play this game.

But I really despise those prestige or using golden gun players who camp in a corner, wait and pounce on you from behind all the time. Those crappy players who stay in one corner and wait the whole time, and after a kill, switch to another position, and again wait.

• 31. Re: Why is the mp7 used by all the n00bs?
    Zolite

I really like that saying - Incredible!

• 32. Re: Why is the mp7 used by all the n00bs?

Either use the guns provided or deal with it. Complaining will not solve it. Every person has a choice and they can use any gun that is in the game. Simples.

• 33. Re: Why is the mp7 used by all the n00bs?

THE TYPE 95 AINT NOOBISH LOL

• 34. Re: Why is the mp7 used by all the n00bs?
    royalgard

Not the striker. Stirker outgun anything at close range

So if people use the MP7 ? It"s the best SMG why not use it ?

But the PP90M1 Is better with Rapid fire on...

Why do so many use assasin ? cos of the UVA spam, why people use the MP7 ?
    Cos they feel like it..

Stop crying dam Baby!

People camp in corners cos they are afraid to move, since they think they can get damage in real life (losers)

Mr. RoyalGard

• 35. Re: Why is the mp7 used by all the n00bs?
    gallp13

Folks can use what they want. Just practice and get good at killing and winning its that easy.

I don't care want others use I care what tools I use. For the record its an Mk14.

I like the 14 as it kills FMG, SMG, ARs, SGs, snipers, air spam, tubes et al....get the picture?

• 36. Re: Why is the mp7 used by all the n00bs?

MP7 is unlocked at level 74. So you can't be a real Noob anymore at that point can you?

I started with the UMP until it reached level 30. Now im using the pp90 and when that hits 30 or maybe Gold and i'm level 74 i'm going to use the MP7.

Just because i like SMG's. Is that noobish?

I am terrible with the AR. Used them in MW2 and was okay. In MW3 is suck with them. Cant snipe or shotgun anyone. So i tried the UMP and named the class "Finally Fun".

I finally killed a guy got a small streak. So was over the moon. And love the game.

So stop complaining about people who play the game for fun and use the gun that gives them the most fun and kills.

• 37. Re: Why is the mp7 used by all the n00bs?
    Thesandman

I unashamedly use the MP7. To the OP...Why would i not use all tools available to me? dont you? Hate the trerm "tryhard"........i try hard every game i play,do you not?

• 38. Re: Why is the mp7 used by all the n00bs?
    indy56

Wow i am officially a noob, lol i use the MP7 for certain maps, its a great little subby, you wanna talk about noobs try complaining about those playing with the all spraying shotguns, no need to aim with those boys,just point and spray,

• 39. Re: Why is the mp7 used by all the n00bs?
    TheRandyNinja

lol nooo the noobs are the guys gettng killed by the same gun time and time again and running to there mummys and the forum to cry about them. all guns have a counter if you get killed switch class and try again

1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next