1 3 4 5 6 7 8 Previous Next 74 Replies Latest reply: Jun 11, 2012 11:41 AM by FoxTrot_v7 Go to original post RSS
  • 40. Re: Why is the mp7 used by all the n00bs?
    gallp13

In the words of the bard

"you talkin' to me."

• 41. Re: Why is the mp7 used by all the n00bs?
    grif77775

so the mp7, the pp, the acr and fmgs are noob guns?

I can understand the hate towards the fmg's but come really, the acr might be easiest assault for recoil but it's rate of fire and damage is nothing special. The mp7 is unlocked fairly late, so if prestige the first chance you get, you don't have it that long. And the pp's recoil is terrible. It might have a good rate of fire but the range and recoil makes that gun almost close quarter only.

• 42. Re: Why is the mp7 used by all the n00bs?
    justunit

P90 Owns All.

• 43. Re: Why is the mp7 used by all the n00bs?

Dude, i sometimes get f*cked up when im using the mp7. I dont know what youre talkin about..

• 44. Re: Why is the mp7 used by all the n00bs?
    half-megatron

LMAO says the QS'er.  This is an arcade game but you must already know that.

• 45. Re: Why is the mp7 used by all the n00bs?
    nickpeck36

Man, I started the first sentence and already can't stand your rant lol.  "try hard".. that dosen't even mean anything, just stupid childish "internet lingo" that has no meaning other then in CoD.  So what if people use the mp7?  It's a good gun and it's IN THE GAME for EVERYONE to use as they see fit.

So what, people should use other guns they may not be good with so you can kill them easier?  lol, I love the logic around here sometimes.  Guns kill people, the point of this game is to kill other people and try to come out on top, so why is it there are ok guns and not ok guns?  Or there are ok ways to kill people and not ok ways?  Seriously?  So many damn cry babies around here it's sick.

If it bothers you that much just quit, very simple.

• 46. Re: Why is the mp7 used by all the n00bs?

Well said man. Ive been thinking the same thing ever since i recently started coming to the forums and only seeing threads that are just little kids crying about how they died in the game so they say it should be nerfed or fixed. Out of all the bullsh*t ways i die and get killed, i still like this game and play all the time. Thats what the "leave game" option is for.

nickpeck36 wrote:

Man, I started the first sentence and already can't stand your rant lol.  "try hard".. that dosen't even mean anything, just stupid childish "internet lingo" that has no meaning other then in CoD. 

Dont even get me started with this internet slang sh*t. It drives me f*ckin crazy haha. Pwn, noob, tryhard, random, scrub, its all retarded nonsense!

• 47. Re: Why is the mp7 used by all the n00bs?
    xFANCY_KIWIx

At least it's better then MW2 when people said they were gonna go try hard they pulled out a Intervention to QS. Really?

• 48. Re: Why is the mp7 used by all the n00bs?
    that6uy420

iiPr0xSnip3z wrote:

Because its a gun that is stupid and makes no sence. Get off here your probablu one of the noobs who use it

apart from your name... just the way you are attacking people and crying about a certain weapon and then calling people noobs would lead me to assume you are a snot-nosed brat. 

I almost forgot ... you called them tryhards too....

I bet if you tried a little harder... you might not be here crying about other players

• 49. Re: Why is the mp7 used by all the n00bs?
    that6uy420

rankismet wrote:

iiPr0xSnip3z wrote:

When people say imma go try hard they use mp7. The mp7 can outgun anything at close range. Alot of people hate the mp7 because it makes the game anoyying to play. People play this game to have fun not to get killed every second because of un fair and random spawns, the over powered smgs, and the one we  all hate the fmg9. Why im telling you guys this is because im tired of playing the aame game with the same noobs using the same guns. The mp7, pp90, acr 6.8, Fmg9, all need a buff. To make them alot less power ful then they are now.

You don't seem to know your 1337 speak too well.

Buff = make better.

Nerf = make less.

BTW... a lot is two words and if you want to see a noob?

Look in the mirror.

power ful is one word as well....  powerful

1 3 4 5 6 7 8 Previous Next