28 Replies Latest reply: Apr 11, 2012 11:48 AM by that6uy420 RSS

I Want a ******* refund

every time clan ops comes up i always get into games with ******* cheaters i want my god damn money back or i am sueing the **** out of someone what i think yall should do about cheaters banned them for life sue the cheater for 1,000,000 and put in prison for life with out the chance of parole and while they are in their they can only eat once a week no running water and no lights

• Re: I Want a ******* refund

Harshness of penalties for cheating > Harshness of penalites for murder.  Is basically what youre asking for.

I know you probably just got screwed over and upset and are coming on to the forums to vent your anger. so rather than try to help you realize how youre wrong im just going to agree.

Death to Cheaters!!!1!1!!one!!

I agree that there has been an influx of cheaters for the past couple weeks, but saying you are going to sue someone is ignorant.

josh1073

kid calm down, iw can only reset and ban i think you are taking this a little to serious and to heart.

zvers

Agreed. Check out his name too. Kind of a oxymoron. Just take a walk and smoke your cannabis and the world will become covered in double rainbows!!!

What does it mean?!?!?!

that6uy420

zvers wrote:

Agreed. Check out his name too. Kind of a oxymoron. Just take a walk and smoke your cannabis and the world will become covered in double rainbows!!!

What does it mean?!?!?!

smoke enough and he might even see a TRIPLE rainbow!

excuse me but what do you mean by cheating? because if you mean hacking, then youre wrong because no one can hack mw3 as of now (i mean wallhack etc.)

that6uy420

spoken like a true child

starbuckfrack

How come so many people here "come across cheaters constantly" but yet 99 percent of us hardly come across a cheater in a game ?

Two reasons

Youre choosing the wrong types of freinds to hang out with,

Or you blaming others that they cheated because you are way too good to be killed by a person playing normal.

So very true. I think I have come up against 1 lag switch, and 5 boosters. Thats all.

Rednecksniper39

I have came across maybe 3 boosters the whole time I have been playing. No hacks or anything else like that. And I also love reading the people thinking they are gunna sue. I know the guy is mad but threatening to sue does not make you seem very smart. Or you might want to have some knowledge of the legal system before you try to sue someone just because you do not like their product.

starbuckfrack

Rednecksniper39 wrote:

I have came across maybe 3 boosters the whole time I have been playing. No hacks or anything else like that. And I also love reading the people thinking they are gunna sue. I know the guy is mad but threatening to sue does not make you seem very smart. Or you might want to have some knowledge of the legal system before you try to sue someone just because you do not like their product.

I got a lawyer who is going to sue all my team mates because they were killfarming instead of going after the objective. I told him they ruined my enjoyment of the game.

He said he is pretty sure it can go to court once I pay him 5000 dollars. After I paid him he said we would both be kicked out of the same court though. But at least he was right about us going to court. He even drove us both over there

He said that for a little more money he could take this all the way to the steps of the Supreme Court. Just to the steps though because they wont let him in.

CableGuy

I agree, I've come across maybe 2 or 3 boosters since playing COD, found plenty of token glitches, but that's down to me checking out gamertags on occasions. As for Wanting to sue Ycannabis King, your smoking to much of that stuff. There a professional sports where players cheat to win penaltys etc, that wins games for their team. I've never heard of them being sued before.

rwcgillam

I have been thrown in a few games with spawn trappers, but otherwise I haven't seen any cheaters.  Lag has caused me to suspect cheating at times, but then I remember, Hey, Lag.

trialstardragon

LOL another sue thread that will never ammount to anything ever. Go ahead and try and sue them and see how far it does not go.

Cheaters have always been part of games both online and off and always will be and no the government is not ever going to do anything about it. And no the company can not do anything like you want, so get over it and either accept it will happen or just quit playing games at all online.

MS nor Sony will ever ban someone for life or ever sue them just because a sad little person like you got mad that a cheater came in the game and ruined it for you. It will never happen in your life time or anyones.

******************************************************************************** ******************************************************************************** ******************************************************************************** ********!!!

bigjon00

i think im gonna wait a few konths before doing any kinda of clano ops , just like in bolack ops wheni started to do ops i waited cause of all the booster cheaterws n then they kinda pi s s ed of n we could play again , so mabey just wait a little bit for clan ops or the normal ops then start to play . if that makes any sence?

LOL

rodsirloin

Refund for what? What you are paying for is this: early access to dlc...period...end of story. The in-game app, the web site, the clan ops, everything else is just gravy. Maybe the gravy has a few lumps, but its still gravy.

CowboySr

Good luck with your lawsuit.

what i think is funny is what is now classed as "cheating". i was playing HC Ric, Dom. and i was defending a spawn point and i had the entire other team call me a cheater cause ive killed them when they went after it. Where i was at, people can kill me from all around even from the bottom.

pwright45

Since there is currently a massive glut of Law School graduates who have no chance of employment in the legal industry, I'm surprised some of the more enterprising ones don't visit these boards hawking their services.

"What's that, you were killed by Dead Mans Hand? - Let's sue!!!"

To be fair they would probably have to accept payment in Mountain Dew, Doritos, or MS Points.