13 Replies Latest reply: Jun 3, 2012 8:33 PM by fishin08 RSS

Call of Duty: Black Ops "2"/ Zombies ideas

I think treyarch should make a zombie map on Scarface: Tony Montana like on his masion. Also better guns on both zombies and mutilplayers.

• Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops "2"/ Zombies ideas
    timelordalex

I have an idea for a Zombies map, but to start when the game is released, it should start with 3 maps (to keep you entertained until further DLC is released), one map like Kino, wide open spaces, big train areas, not so much a hard map, then a 2nd map like Five not so much open space or big train spots and a little more challenging, for those who dont need to run a train to survive, now the 3rd map, instead of another rubbish DOA, this map is actually a map, and this is what I'd like it to be... Ok to start its essentially a Nacht style based map, but has 2 settings, Perk-Based/non-perk based, the perk based setting will follow the usual setting, so only the 2 wonder weapons and a grenade, the non-perk setting has all wonder weapons available, PaP is available in BOTH settings, as I dont class it as a perk. Now the map is a small map similar in size to Nacht, the map name Airliner - Your inside a modern day Airplane, has 3 floors, the team have basically stowed away on the plane, theres a team of special military forces on the 1st/2nd floor, the team spawn on the third floor, and will have an M1911/AK47, there is no debree seperating the floors at THIS point. The team will make there way up to the 2nd floor once there noticed a fight will begin (they have the same weapon as you) you will kill all soldiers on that floor and then attempt to get in the pilot area, but the door is locked so you attempt to break in with your gun, but then men from the 3rd floor come down so you have to fight them, then once that is done, whoever breaks the cabin door will have a surprise theres someone in there, he knocks you down with a gun, then whoever is left has to shoot the remaining man, now because the plane has been left unattended its on it way to a crash land, and it ends up crashing down near a 115 meteor, because of all the vibrations & movement, the team were sent flying down, back to level one and because of the crash many debree has come through the windows which is now blocking the levels, and during you falling you've dropped your AK's which our now on the floor on Level 2 which you can reclaim later, and now your left with your M1911's. Now not only did you crash near the metoer, you killed some people who were observing it, the meteor now has re-animated them and all the soldiers you killed, now there Zombies and there making there way through the broken windows on Level 1, and then all Perk Machines appear, the mystery box has a stationary spot on level 2 and won't move, PaP now appears in the pilot area, the debree blocking floors costs 1000 each, so you only have to pay 2000 to open areas, now once your equipped you need to find somewhere to hold out as long as you can...

Perk locations:

Quick Revive/Double Tap on the first floor at opposite sides

Speed Cola/Juggernog on the 3rd floor at opposite sides

Another new feature, is that the mystery box not only gives weapons, but now perks, (although you must pay 1050 if you wish to get the chance of a perk) how the Molotov Cocktails were given out, it will be Perk Bottles instead, so all perks are available in the map via Mystery Box, there is no perk limit, and taking one from the box will give the animation of you drinking it then owning it.

PaP:

Once you PaP the 1st time for 5000 points you are able to put your gun back as many times as you like in the machine, still for 5000 points, but the only thing it will do is give you max ammo, including current mag refill.

Power-Ups:

Insta-Kill

Nuke

Carpenter

Double Points

Death Machine

Fire Sale

Bonus Points-3 options could happen here, one can get a point range between 100pts-3000pts, however one could get the power up and only he will get points/or everyone will get points/or everyone will get points except the person who picked it up - because of him being unkind to his teammates and only him wanting points, it can backfire.

This maybe hard to understand and a rather complicated map to make, but I think it would be so epic, so I hope you read this Treyarch, and try and do something with this idea.

I think they should have spaces of the map were you can interact with like ride a quad or something like that . they should also have like a tower were you can snipe the zombies out or if you could make your own zombie map and better weapons like more alien guns .

I think they should have spaces of the map were you can interact with like ride a quad or something like that . they should also have like a tower were you can snipe the zombies out or if you could make your own zombie map and better weapons like more alien guns .

I rekon one of the new maps should start off with a video. at the start of the video you are standing out on this open plain, and your standing there and in the distance you can see the city being destroyed by the zombies, you can see building crumbling down and plains crashing out of the sky. Then you skreen shakes and then there a big surge of dust blocking your view. After the dust disappears you can see a few hunder meters away you see a horde of zombies running straight towards you. You quickly turn around and there is a quad bike, you and your team get on the quads and start racing away as you think that you got awway more zombies come out form the side and are right behind you, just as they are starting catch up you hear a rumble, you look up and there is a plain coming down right towards you, you quickly swerve out of the way but the zombies arent so lucky. You look behind you and see a huge explosion and zombies flying everywhere,and you then finally make to a army base and have to defend against the ongoing hordes of zombies.

That would be pretty awsom. I think they should make a school map were all the zombies were teachers. And insted of dog round they would put in child round/kid round were it would be children and they would be really fast and it would be like monkey round in ascension. and the ballistic knife would be in the cooking/food tech room. And now for the really big part dun dun the easter egg. Step 1: obviously you would have to turn the power on which would be in the princibles office. Step 2: ( open the library if it is not already opened ) the go to the 3rd book shelf to the left and look at the books and you would see one saying samantha's diary and the charicter that is samantha ( since in moon she took over richtofens body ) would say your mine again ( in a creepy voice ) then you would here the noice that the mistery box makes when you get the teddy saying "hehehehe".  Step 3: you would need to go to the I.T. room and get a disk that is half jammed in the disk tray of one of the computers ( the computer look kind of broken ) then go to the fixed teachers computer and insert the disk. then it would play a video of people getting killed by zombies. and there would be a few people helping out. ( and real creepy like you would see samantha's face behind all the dead and alive people. Step 4: You would need to take the disk and run to one of the rooms ( any ) and there would be a radio on the ground and you would need to click ( x for xbox 360, square for playstation, and r for computer. then it would play a message of people saying we need help we are traped we dont have much ammo we are on the other side of a school. we helped them out a few days back ( relating to the video. and they would say we dont have much ammo left ple...( static ) elp..( static ) us........( static and end of message ). Step 5: next you would have to get the wunder waffer out of the mistery box and go to the princibles office and there would be power lines lead in to wear you can see some bullets flying into the air every now and then and shoot it with the wunder waffer. Then you would see electricity going across each power cord/line. Then go back to the radio and click x,square or r and you would hear. the powers back ( deaper different voice ) yes it work men get behind me we have some zombies to kill ( civillians ) yay yer yes. the you would hear ( lighter voice ) sir we dont have much more ammo ( deeper voice again ) we need to hold out longer the army will be here soon to pick us up ( lighter voice ) not long en...( static ) off. Step 6: you hear tank demsy say we need to find parts to fix this radio. Then go to the I.T. room and go to a radio you see and click ( x, square or r ) then go back to the other radio and click ( x,squar or r ) then it would be fixed. Step 7: Then tank demsy would say can we help you, then the ( deep voice would say ) yes someone got our brodcast can you help us. then tank would say what can w ( then nikoli would talk over him saying ) have you got vodca. then the ( deep voice would say ) can you get us some ammo. Step 8 ( the last step ): you need to go to the mystery box and get the gursch divise the go to and ammo pile some where near the start of the map and throw the gursch divice at it and the ammo pile would tele port away. then go back to the radio and the ( light voice would say ) oh my god. then the ( deep voice would say ) thank you. then a symbol would pop up ( like the max ammo, insta kill kinda symbol ) and you would get all the perks. and that is the end off the easter egg.

rest of map there should be a new drink called ammo smartie and it would replenish your ammo so you get double. there should be a court yard in the middle with a play ground. there should be a new gun called summers revenge like winters howl but the opposite so it puts the zombies on fire and when pack a punched it should melt the zombies. and the spawn area should be the cort yard and you can go 3 ways one way has 2 doors and leads to a room with a good gun on the wall. and the other 2 ways lead across the map.

if the nazi zombies compony could create this map or something like it i would be greately happy that me and my freinds idea was used nazi zombies rules!!!!!
          ( :

i think treyarch should make a bandolier machine that should cost atleast 3500-6000 points  so when you run out of ammo and you dont get max ammo in that round   you can put your gun in and have more ammo for any wepon  and put diffrent guns in zombies like scar L  and ak47  and mini uzi ,p90 ump45 and m60  and change quick revive to second chance so when u go down that perk revives you without help from a teamate and then lose all your perks  and for then online  keep on guns they got and add more

re:Call Of Duty: Black Ops "2"/Zombies ideas i think that they should bring back five and moon and they should put in a map at the white house and make another one where they have a very big map!

alexjt22

I just wish they would make a save option in private match so when i want a challenge i dont have to play for three hours before it becomes challenging

I think for the new zombie map you should be able to make your own barracades from the zombies. You should be able to shoot items to make a blockade from you and the on coming zombies.

i like the ide for the school and you could like go into the technology room for metal and forge your own weapon for like 10000 for those points you have nothing else to do with. but anyway................seeming as the world was wrecked after moon i think there should be an absaloutly massive map called redemption or something and its a city that was destroyed ..,........in this city there are like stages..........so for rounds 1-5 your in like a small shop with 4 windows and quick revive juggernorg and speed cola then a small cut scene where someone shoots a gas valve which catches fire so they rush out and run to a libary where you can pick up loose objects and throw them like books and this also has quick revive jugger speed cola but also a few more perks like pdh flopper and stamin up and this level introduces mystrey box and this room has 6 windows in the first room (note all stages have unlockable rooms but you have to be wise because its your choice wether you move onto another room and spend your casah cos you dont get your points back when you move onto the next stage.and you are here for 7 rounds altoghter............then you move onto a school and then is where all the school ideas from nazizombiesisawsom then from here you can move on like any other zombie map and you are stuck in school from 12 till 17 then at 17 you are randomly transported to a smnall room ...............its poll day.....you decide weather you move onto another stage and its a democrancy and you can also type messages to persuade your team mates what to chose and then if the vote is 50/50 then it will move onto the next stage automatically. then progressably it becomes more and more of a challenge even if you didn't change stage and at the end of every round a box comes up and asks you if you want to switch stages and when the vote becomes more than half you have another clip then go to an office block then etc etc till the final stage around stage 5 or 6 is an airport and you stsay here for the remaining time ...............then once you die the next dlc could be the airliner idea as we are in an airport the airliner idea by timelordale as you steal it from an airport then the next level you start in the plane then etc from timelordales idea above. I think this idea of every 5 rounds a completely new terrain being set would bring a refreshing challenge to this game

They should do it in an open Urban enviornment, like a small town, village or City, with the city there will be underground compartments, buildings you can hold up, you should also be able to build reinforced walls just so it helps build up points, the reinforced walls only make the zombie entrance another 3 seconds slower, nothing too extreme which would leave the game too easy.

i think that zombies should be easyir on all level better and cheeper gun and frags also they should make a map called death zone it is filed with flame rocks ash and a big house with about 12 to 27 rooms and instead of haveing to go prone you dont have to and lik of of black ops 1 haniol something like that there is a lot of hole you should be able to climb throgh it and death guns