3 Replies Latest reply: Apr 12, 2012 12:46 AM by xlokix RSS

new prestiges

xlokix

I was 15th prestige level 80, and I was playing around in the barracks and I noticed that the prestige mode was useable. I thought maybe the new prestiges (16-20) were active, so I bit the bullet and prestiged. I did it too quickly and didn't realize my mistake. I'm still 15th prestige and back at level 1. My next question is, when the new prestiges come out, will i be a 16th+ Prestige or will it not count?

This is really bothering me because I could have worked on more of my weapon challenges.

• Re: new prestiges

not sure wen but i wouldnt worry ive done that 3 times now each time u do it u get a token so wen we do get the nxt 5 prestiges i can wack loads of double xp on and rank up fast

dirchy

I'm pretty sure opsleader is correct, one of the clan did it the other week, without reading it.  Got 1 prestige token and 15th lvl1 again.

Just a way to get tokens if you have maxed the game, until 16-20 are unlocked

xlokix

I noticed i got the token a few mins ago, gonna save it for now. i just want to know if when the new prestiges come out, will i be 16th or will i have to prestige again to get 16th.