7 Replies Latest reply: Jul 3, 2012 2:43 PM by 6o4 RSS

Mw3 Complaints

DaManiac

If we all are all feed up with the lag in this game and all other issues everybody goes through why do we still play this game. If you realy want them to start fixing these problems like spawn BS stop playin multiplayer. If we could get a large amount of players of the multiplayer they will see the drop of players and might start thinking clearly. There are less players online if this continue we might not get a lot of sales next year. What do you guys think

• Re: Mw3 Complaints
    Thesandman

Good idea in theory, but the problem is that they already have our money for this game.

Only reason most of us still play is because of that 1 out of every 10 games that lag actually isn't as bad as it usually is. Those games are a ton of  fun, but I only get them by chance.

the only this idea is that a ton of people play it and a lot of people wont stop pay it. its a good idea but its like they have our money and wont give refunds for the game and even if you sell the game at a game store youll only get half of what you paid for. a lot of people wont sell back cuz they dont get what they paid for it. its a good thought. i just think in the longrun yes they will lose fans and money because they dont work on what they already have instead of making the new maps. another thing is that if they had not been ready they shouldnt of released the game until it was. that way they will make money and keep fans in the longrun. its all about making a decision to keep the fans or not for the next game. it will kill them in money.

I see a lot of talk about lagging... I have never complained about that I have a problem with. Spending $100+ dollars for the game and DLC and I get "disc read error" or as of late just a complete game freeze. I am a loyal COD player but have been forced into buying other games to pacify myself or play Black Ops which I feel is complete BS, not the game but the fact that i don't have a choice after spending so much money on these games.. Really considering getting rid of all of my gaming systems. It would be much easier to deal with also might I add if the game wasn't FRIGGING AMAZING!!! But to know you have a great game that you can't play really chaps my a$$....

on one of my classes, i have overkill pro and my secondary wepon has 2 attachments proficiency and my first wepon has kick proficiency, but when i go in a match, it gets rid of my second wepons second attachment. its PISSING ME OFF! and i have no clue how to fix it. it works for all my other classes but one. >:E

my acog is missing of my m60e4 when on secondary ,grips still there its like i dont even have overkill pro happened after i shot down a few uavs using it has it been banned as a secondary for its ability to kill a uav in 6-8 shots with blind eye pro

mdm123456789

I have lag once in a great while. My internet is also runing at 100Mps though and my PS3 is hardwired, so I'm sure that helps out alot. Also, try running with buddies that now how to counter and bust out of spawn trapping. I will admit that sometimes, although rare, my friends and I can't bust out of it so we just do the best we can, finish the game and find a new lobby.