1 2 3 4 Previous Next 82 Replies Latest reply: Jan 14, 2014 12:08 PM by Z1GMA Go to original post RSS
  • 10. Re: Silencers OP? Next COD
    xbevz

Rednecksniper39 wrote:

What is next? Aiming is Op? Running is OP?

There can't be much left to moan about now, maybe the bits of paper blowing about that get in your lines of sight on occasions..

• 11. Re: Silencers OP? Next COD
    bigjon00

maybe the bits of paper blowing about that get in your lines of sight on occasions..

--------------------

that really happens to me i , think they are the enemy n i shoot them n give myself away :d its canny fun TBH

• 12. Re: Silencers OP? Next COD
    xbevz

bigjon00 wrote:

maybe the bits of paper blowing about that get in your lines of sight on occasions..

--------------------

that really happens to me i , think they are the enemy n i shoot them n give myself away :d its canny fun TBH

I've been known to do this on occasions myself.

• 13. Re: Silencers OP? Next COD

let me just say that no one has EVER made a silencer for a weapon,  i think what your all refering to is actually called a SUPPRESSOR.  just saying.

• 14. Re: Silencers OP? Next COD
    Run_N_Gunning_Camper

They are overpowered. They need to get nerfed and show the shooter as a red dot even for a split second. I got killed so many times by these pesky attachments and they are overused. They're so cheap and using it is against my rules of engagement. Its cheapness rivals the Akimbo FMG9 pre-patch. It's not manly to use a silencer and it promotes unsportsmanship. I hope IW and Sledgehammer Games will patch this broken attachment. 

Using a silencer= no skill

/s

• 15. Re: Silencers OP? Next COD
    r8edtripx

DazedHigh wrote:

let me just say that no one has EVER made a silencer for a weapon,  i think what your all refering to is actually called a SUPPRESSOR.  just saying.

How lame is your comment? (rhetorical)

Why would you bother to leave this comment?

• 16. Re: Silencers OP? Next COD

your misleading people by calling something, something that its not.  look on wiki, if we could silence weapons we could win wars and take over counties overnight. the best we have so far is a suppressed barret 50 caliber (in real life not this game) and its not slient, its SUPPRESSED

• 17. Re: Silencers OP? Next COD
    r8edtripx

DazedHigh wrote:

your misleading people by calling something, something that its not.  look on wiki, if we could silence weapons we could win wars and take over counties overnight. the best we have so far is a suppressed barret 50 caliber (in real life not this game) and its not slient, its SUPPRESSED

Not that it matters, you're still a waste, but here's a Wiki quote:

"A suppressor, sound suppressor, sound moderator, or silencer, is a device attached to or part of the barrel of a firearm which reduces the amount of noise and usually also the amount of muzzle flash generated by firing the weapon."

• 18. Re: Silencers OP? Next COD
    Thedestoyer

******** seems to be OP because everyone can do it!

• 19. Re: Silencers OP? Next COD
    n9xbox

**** off OP.

1 2 3 4 Previous Next