48 Replies Latest reply: May 27, 2012 4:26 PM by PaddySTFC RSS

Clan operations on Hardcore is horrible

redx473

Dont give HC modes again.

enof said

• Re: Clan operations on Hardcore is horrible
    SULLY130EighT

I couldn't agree with you more. I don't play hardcore to begin with. I hate hardcore. If anything, I'd rather due barebones than effin HC. I don't flippin camp. I like to be stealthy. But no matter where I turn, boom I'm dead by a guy who I couldn't see for the life of it because he's corner huggin the whole game with the rest of his teammates. I'm just going have to noobtube the whole f'n game.

Just because you don't like hard core does not mean others do not. You just have to thought it out because 90% of the time it's core a d I hate core. Why shoot people 20 times to kill, I like realistic games.

brasch9767

Speaking about the clan op in general, can you guys even see the results and were your clan placed?!?!

SULLY130EighT

I'm hating on hardcore for clan ops. Not hardcore in general. I've come a lot of great hardcore matches. I just don't think clan ops should be played on hardcore. The whole noobtube thing, I still won't use it because I prefer a suppresor, and a red dot(if necessary). Just because anyone good can fire a bullet in me before I aim my tube to hit someone. And to me it's cheap, and love that they buffed it in core compared to other CoD games. Hopefully Treyarch will follow suit.

It's not fun playing TDM hardcore for clan ops when you literally have to run around the map for a long time and think the enemy is sleeping on the beds in the buildings of the maps. And when you walk in the building with the Ninja Perk, they wake up from there nap just like that and blow your effin head off. And when I respawn, some douche with tactical insertion is waiting to blow me up with his noobtube at a spawn point. That sucks balls! I guess I'm going to have to play more hardcore wich isn't that fun for me unless it's an objective based game.

Alright, I got my little sissy fit out. Now it's back to the drawing boards I guess.

bodezafa

Take out noob tubes in Hard Core!

LATU

Just count yourself's "LUCKY" you's were able to compete in clan ops as I wasn't able to enlist in this one and the last two cause of where I live TOTAL BS!

hardcore clan ops is really REALLY horrible!!!! big time!!! even tho we finished 638 on 18600 clans it was really BS so much campers jesus....

azn_chic

Hardcore is the ONLY way to go IMO

I have to agree, today was the WORST in hardcore that I have played.  No more hardcore for me..

I feel same way about core ops

more hard core... its much better than gay mode.

schlag2dash

I am glad there was a hardcore clan op. They cant do TDm though. to much camping. it was pretty sad to see all the people on there just hiding... They need to keep clan ops objective base. Kill Confirm, most confirms, Domination, should be based on points from the match total. ( your clan won 200-145. the clan gets 200 points and the losing clan gets 145 points) Domination shouldn't be based on individual performance. Its a team effort. They could base everything on wins. If your team wins, the members of your clan on the winning team gets 1 point. They need to starting thinking outside the box and make the clan ops more competitive. right now it doesn't seem much different than lone wolf ops.....

rlbl

Yep... HC is great on objective games. HC TDM is the worst game mode ever and should never be played (lol)

Some people like it, but for the most part, it is the most boring game mode and often goes to time running out:

Camp-kill-waittorespawn-camp-kill-repeat.

schlag2dash

The waiting to respawn killed it for me. Especially after spawning and dying after taking a few steps. I have four consecutive spawn deaths. 5-10 sec total time alive. 45-60 wait to spawn.

HC TDm is the worse mode. Thats why i am a little annoyed that they brought FFA back as one of our HC options. I would love to have CTF back. More objective game modes make playing this game fun. KC is one of the few good things that came out of MW3 ( Tac Inserts need to be removed) It turns a TDM game into an objective game mode. Less camping and more teamwork.

rlbl wrote:

Yep... HC is great on objective games. HC TDM is the worst game mode ever and should never be played (lol)

Some people like it, but for the most part, it is the most boring game mode and often goes to time running out:

Camp-kill-waittorespawn-camp-kill-repeat.

I agree with this because it's exactly what I was going to say. I'll happily play hardcore modes for Domination or Kill Confirmed, but last night's HC TDM clan operation was three of the most boring hours I've spent in this game. Even on small maps like Dome and Hardhat where the action is usually pretty quick, everyone was sitting still in one area trying not to die.

I've never seen a MW3 TDM match run out of time before the score limit was reached until last night.

redx473

Even if there are people to like HC it should not be in clan operations because of the increased amount pf camping, how do you expect to get gold when you have to run all the way across the map to get those campers

undzis

so what everbody is saying is.  ITs ok to skrew over HC players mroe just because you dont like HC.  Since you play core all OPS should be core because we wouldnt want to incovance any one of yall by having to actualy play with some level of skill.  well thanks for admiting that it takes a lot more skill to play HC then core and that the fact that you are seriously laking in said skill lvl. But maybe you should try harder to not act like a selfish child.  99% of ops are Core yet there are a lot of HC only clans out there.  get over yourself and grow up. we need more HC events,ops and playlist, equality in general.  Just becasue you like to run around blindly, spraying at everything with all your handicaps. dont mean everybody got no skill. go up, get skill and play more HC

Izjar11

Nothing wrong with HC TDM, it really force you to play and seek. But yes you get killed quickly,  you don't recover, no minimap. You know what the real problem is you were taken out of your comfort zone and couldn't adjust. Simple.

TheBeastlyDude

There are a ton of HC only clans out there who hate doing Core ops. My clan is one. We ate it up last night because the Core players came on and don't know what to do about HC. They have no minimap to depend on, some run and gun tactics are useless, and they learned Balistic vest are extremely wonderful on HC.

As funny as it sounds, it was the Core clans that were doing most of the hiding last night on HC IMO. I am not talking crap because on Core ops, I hide like a MoFu. I knew they were Core clans because most were actually pretty cool last night and between matches we talked. They had no strategies which is why they were eaten.

i played for 2 hours and turned off.. absolutly hated HC mode.. never playing that camping $hit again ever...

tallowby

Clan Ops are designed for different game modes. If you don't like a mode don't play.

No one said you have to join every clan op. But if you do, don't complain because you received at least 250 xp just for showing up, and anything above that is a bonus.

thehunan

I have to say that this hidecore game you all play now is not much fun. All I did was play Hardcore on MW. Everyone played like it was normal TDM. Snipers hid (like they should) everyone else ran around shooting each other. Now more than half the people I see play this sit in a corner /bush / lay on the ground and wait for someone to walk in front. This is in no way what Hardcore was. They need to call it Hidecore now and give exta exp for Bush kills or Lay in the grass shot! Get up and play.

I know not everyone can run around and shoot people. But I do know that 80% of the people hiding in hidecore can do it. There just  spineless gamers.

i concur...

it's not as much fun as running around noobing all the time due to a complete lack of skill (where's the interrobang key?)

TheBeastlyDude

To all you Core players who hated this Hardcore Op:

No one made you play this op. Just like no one made the Hardcore clans play the Core Ops. You all made the decision to play it. I hope all the Core people hated this op so that next time, when there is a Hardcore Op, a lot less of you Core players play because quite frankly, it was y'all who hid in the corners. The normal HC clans ate you all up and you didn't know how to handle it. You all couldn't get sprayed, run off, heal and come back and you all couldn't handle it.

I couldn't tell you how many games of mine went to Time Limit because y'all hid. During a normal HCTDM game, it'd take us 8 minutes tops to finish it off. So this tells me it was y'all hiding. It's just like when a new map comes out. Everyone hides because they don't know what to do and that is EXACTLY what the Core players did.

Like I said on my previous post, during Core ops, expect me to hide. I have no problem with it because I rather play HC. I am not a hypocrit. But don't come in here like you are God's gift to COD and say to never have HC Ops again because you all suck on it and hid. Learn to play, learn to adjust and try other modes or stop complaining because Activision isn't coddling you.

If all the HC clan ops are going to be like the one last nite I agree.  IDK if it was so bad just because it was HC TDM or what, but it was terrible.  About thirty minutes of it was all I could stand until I was bored to tears.

thehunan

the lag was not so good also. I got dropped from 4 games. I also stayed in every game with or without a clan on the other side. some games did not do so well others did very well. If anyone played the HC back in MW you may know what I have been talking about. The rest just don't know how it was and what it has become. 

Yeah that was the other thing.  Lag seemed to be magnified 100 times over in HC. I would shoot someone and be like wait a minute it doesn't take 4 shots to kill with a MK 14 in core why is it taking that many in HC.  IDK I am all for different game modes but last nite was awlful.

rlbl

I would love to see a HC DOM clan op

This thread shows how selfish your average CoD player is =/

No one made you guys play the HCTDM clan op. It's only fair that HC clans get a chance to level their clan too and not just the core players.

If you don't like HC don't participate in the HC clan ops.

If anything HC players should complain that their clans are forced to play in core game types because most of the clan ops are for core TDM.

And you know what? I've played HCTDM extensively and have only had one game go to time limit. That is until yesterday when I had 5 games to time limit. Guess what the difference was? There was a clan of core players too scared to move without their radar. Don't blame HC, blame the non HC players. Both modes are good.

azn_chic

I play HC 99% of the time...participated in the past couple CORE Clan Ops, and I must admit, I have never seen so many noobs run around with f*ckin akimbo machine pistols...now I know why there are so many post on these forums about Akimbo FMGs. And you core players complain about "camping" in HC hahaha

Lovin' how the core players can't seem to cope with the restrictions that HC players are so used to

** A single bullet kills

** You can't just be chasing a red dot around the map

** Watchg where your shooting, your own teammates will no longer dissolve when your bullet heads towards them, they will gey shot ... you will be killed

As others have said, no wonder you want nerfs and buffs and all other ****, because in HC every gun is deadly & in HC .... everyone can hear you scream !!.

some or should i say most of our clan hate HC but we just do one game and get a bronze.

If a few of us stay for a while we have to run with vests and uav. we normally play core tdm but clan ops is for all players so they need to mix it up a bit. Get ur bronze and move on.

We struggle to see the point in wasting so much time on clan ops when there are obviously so many boosters on there and the lag is awful. whole point of gaming is fun . no fun stop playing.