17 Replies Latest reply: Apr 15, 2012 11:51 PM by scumbaggah RSS

Black Box is AWESOME!!

Prob the best DLC map to date. It's got a little bit of everything for everyone.

I haven't tried the new Spec Ops missions yet, but I've heard they are good.

Anyone played them yet?

• Re: Black Box is AWESOME!!
    wrecku

I like BB, you could almost have 3 separate wars going on the map is so big.

The campers and snipers are going to love it. It does have a pretty good flow to it.

DZAdb wrote:

Prob the best DLC map to date. It's got a little bit of everything for everyone.

I haven't tried the new Spec Ops missions yet, but I've heard they are good.

Anyone played them yet?

its even got LAG... awsome

It's got insane framerate drop issues, insane lines of sight, hundreds of corners, etc.

Yeah this map is the best.

sml7285 wrote:

It's got insane framerate drop issues, insane lines of sight, hundreds of corners, etc.

Yeah this map is the best.

The framerate is really bad and the tailwing section of the plane upon entering it.

i have a elite membership i downloadedthe content and i still cant play it

iAmEFFeX

Definitely my favorite DLC map to date. It's a perfect mixture for all kinds of players.

I put Piazza second.

I hate snipers, large sight lines, and maps bigger than Outpost.

So you know there's some serious stuff going on when you can get me to comment about Black Box...

I LOVE THIS MAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I havent' noticed any lag or framerate issues myself although when playing last night in Survival with a mate he got really bad lag and was teleporting all over the place...

Survival on this map is wicked! Get a few Sentry guns going near C or A dom points and you can rack up 10000 - 15000 Rampage bonuses.

popeye337

I don't often play domination, but I played last night on black box. i like that there isn't really a traditional "B" flag in the middle of the map everyone is fighting to capture/defend. All three flags are equally hard to capture/ defend.

Love Black Box at the moment. If you run through the middle it's pure suicide....keep to the edges is best. My only problems with the new maps is serious lag and framerate drops but hopefully that will get better once they are put into rotation.

not a fan the only map i semi like is overwatch all the other dlc blows

Thesandman

my only problem is that it doesn't come up on map rotation enough.

Steve2589

In my opinion Black Box is the worst MW3 map yet

huntingnoluck

Last night it as played continuously in the lobby I was in. The last game I played things got super weird, started skipping and lagging, then suffered a couple of host migrations, until there was me on one side and only one person on the other team. Then players started dropping in (the ones on my team were speaking japanese that was a first!), then the teams started filling up with the same players who all left (or got kicked I don't know what happened). I still won, I say that because I capped the HQ and took out the other guy before the teams filled back up. Anyway my opinion on the black box is this; it is an ok map as long as you avoid the middle. Also it seems extremely familiar and only took a game to get a decent handle on, unlike liberation which still seems chunky and doesn't flow well for me.

scumbaggah

Dom is fun on BB but kill confirmed is almost painful to play, It's pretty much impossible to pick up tags. You shoot someone across the map and die while trying to get the tag which gets denied anyway.. Every KC i have played on it has ended due to the time limit which has never happened to me before on the other maps.