25 Replies Latest reply: Apr 14, 2012 10:24 AM by machine2011 RSS

worst call of duty? yes, modern warfare 3

host issues and connection is a big issue with this game.  unbearable.  never again will i buy an infinity ward, modern warfare game... yall took steps back from black ops, from even mw2.  terrible.

• Re: worst call of duty? yes, modern warfare 3
    thebiindsniper

I have to disagree.  MW2 was the worst multiplayer Call of Duty to date.  I'd rather have the dumbest lag compensation, instead of MW2's broken--everything.

~RUGGED SAVIOR

http://www.youtube.com/ruggedsavior

thebiindsniper wrote:

I have to disagree.  MW2 was the worst multiplayer Call of Duty to date.  I'd rather have the dumbest lag compensation, instead of MW2's broken--everything.

~RUGGED SAVIOR

http://www.youtube.com/ruggedsavior

Not really fair considering that IW couldn't patch the game since they were in a lawsuit with Activision.......

DLSV2 wrote:

Not really fair considering that IW couldn't patch the game since they were in a lawsuit with Activision.......

A game is judged solely on its own merits. The legal troubles of IW can't be a factor in determining if MW2 is good or bad. When I play MW2 and some guy is OMA DC tubing the whole match, the game is garbage. I'm not going to pretend it's actually a good game since IW was in the middle of a lawsuit. From a business perspective, yes, you would consider something like that. But from a gamer perspective, all we need is the final product to reach our conclusions and make a judgement.

trialstardragon

I hope you realize that IW has nothing to do with BO so you can not compare the two games when citing if one is bad or not.

MW2 is far worse then this game in all regards. Even BO is better then MW2.

Ooo you kids. I wanna have you play a match of HC CTF on Bo with me and then say BO was better than MW3 and MW2. Treyarch will always design te most boring call of dutys in the world has ever seen. It will contain the most bull**** kills you've ever seen. Ya MW3 has some questionable stuff but it is more exciting to get moabs and nukes than getting your highest killstreak as a 10 in BO

OP, I gotta laugh at your post, because you know what, every year this same post comes up with every call of duty all off them its really getting funny now seeing these.

sirsmug

having played all cods since cod4 and reaching 10th on all and 15th on blops i am quite an experienced player. I have to say that mw3 is the worst cod i have played the maps are crap, lag compensation, constant chracter collisions, shot in the back(no chance to react any on max sensitivity), constant spawn deaths(due to size of maps)

mw2 was glitched to **** but the maps were great and fun to play on in hc less qs and mlc users. people slate blops but critically and user wise it has a higher review and satisifaction score over any cod apart the from the daddy cod4.

mischaelite

What a nerdish n00b some members of this forum are.

Seriously get a grip it is at least playable while at this time last year Treyarc planned to cancel multiplayer all over the Ps3 platform since they could not get it to work - at all .

its a tie between mw2 and mw3 at least for me because they don't have the same kinda of support for pc like cod4 did.

matuzz

After MW2 treyarch became best cod developer.

Didn't buy MW3 because I knew it would be utter crap in pc.

Black ops was pretty good package after few patches and not much hackers.

The Modern Warfare series has become the disgrace of Call of Duty.

esmorgue

The game was decent in the first days, became utter crap. After the Memory 14 fix. Then they had to open the gates to the Lagomites.

c4rl

If you think that it took a step back from mw2 then you are indeed on some bad drugs. I find it hard to think of an area where they took a step back from Mw2.

Black Ops made a lot of good steps forward but they seem to be unable to shake the frame rate and connection issues that MW3 seems to have picked up.

That5What5Up

c4rl wrote:

If you think that it took a step back from mw2 then you are indeed on some bad drugs. I find it hard to think of an area where they took a step back from Mw2.

Black Ops made a lot of good steps forward but they seem to be unable to shake the frame rate and connection issues that MW3 seems to have picked up.

Really? No areas that are steps back from mw2?  So when I play mw2 my connection is perfect, I dont get instakilled with no red screen and hitmarkers show but 30 seconds later I pop in mw3 and I get those notorious youtube-worthy lagcomp clips?

Maybe you should evaluate you own internet service provider before you start blaming it on a great game. Black Ops is for people that want an easy way to level up and terrible hit detection. Modern Warfare 3 is for people that like to get into gun fights, great hit detection, and leveling up their guns by using them. If you don't like MW3 don't try to blame it on the game. Just blame it on your lack of taste in great games.

Are you ******* retarded MW3's hit detection is shocking because of lag compensation and black ops was too easy???? the only reason black ops was easy is because it was fair good players done well and bad players did bad because mw2 and mw3 has things that make bad players get kills eg. OMA noob tubes, dead mans hand, final stand, commando, revenge spawns infinity ward just cant make a good call of duty 

wrong, MW2 was amazing for me, in the BEGINNING, before ppl used noobtubes. u cant make judgement on one problem.

MW2 had noobtube problem, thats it

MW3 has OP weapons, bad maps, garbage lag system or whatever AND it is being hacked

Still, BO is better than both games because of ZOMBIES in my opinion. i still like MW2 multiplayer better than BO and MW3

just my opinions

infamy96797

all this hate towards IW the company that changed FPS history. mayb the should have never made cod4 or even started cod so 3arc could hav kept makin spider man and tony hawk games since everyone loves them so much. part of IW today isnt even the OG's that started cod they are still green and people expected them to make a great game. and sledge hammer who are they, they need to go bac and make dead space 3 instead of trying to make cod. people need to focus their hate on activision not IW cuz one day 3arc will get screwed over also.

i take it no one played cod3 now thats has to the worst cod to date with waw coming a close second

c4rl

While COD has always had a way of inciting rage in me I must admit that my Mw3 experience has been the smoothest so far. Less lag, fewer cheaters, more variety. I don't feel handcuffed by weapon balance like I did in Black Ops. Plus a new map or two every month.

All of them have been fairly addictive and after experiencing the gong show in Mw2 I have to say that the last 2 COD's have done nothing but improve on my first experience.