33 Replies Latest reply: Apr 14, 2012 2:18 PM by DLSV2 RSS

A compromise for the dead silence-sitrep pro debate

How about: Sitrep pro cancels out dead silence in every gamemode BUT search and destroy. In SnD, nothing should counter dead silence, the way it is right now.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                So there you have it. That's the best compromise I can come up with. BOTH SIDES WIN.  Remember, without compromises, you will never get anywhere if there is equal opposition. I get to keep my stealth in Search and Destroy, but I have to gve up my silent foot steps in other gamemode. I currently like it the way it is, but there are so much whiny corner campers out there that need to sound whore to get kills. The best way, is the way it already is. I've already debated this so many times, so I'm not going to get into it again. NOTHING SHOULD COUNTER DEAD SILENCE (there is no need for it to be countered. And don't pull the "theoretically everything should have a counter for balance" annoying crap),BUT IF THERE IS GOING TO BE CHANGES, USE THE SUGGESTION ABOVE. THANKS.