7 Replies Latest reply: Apr 16, 2012 6:11 AM by trolltbh RSS

Spawns on Mission

Now everyone knows how to play the map Mission on Domination. But what happens if you get caught in the enemy spawn while on a streak? The video below explains what to do and if you enjoyed then subscribe to the channel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kd9F0DO_gZ0

-Thanks so much!

• Re: Spawns on Mission
    vileself

That was a great video on how to be the cheapest, noobies, most cowardly and annoying type of player there possibly is. "We start losing because my team goes for the flag that we dont have" um, maybe you started losing because you were camping hardcore in a corner kill farming the enemies instead of capping flags like you're supposed to. I cant respect a playstyle like that. I win games of Dom by triple capping and maintaining all positions. Thats what a good team does. They dont use cheap tactics to trap enemies.

Why would you post this spot?!?!?! Your an idiot! Now everyone knows about it you retard! No one cares about your friends 1 M.O.A.B in that spot so stop posting awesome spots to the world to know about. 

vileself

Ive known about that spot sinse release day,  You act like its something new...bottom line is you dont need to sit around in that corner and spawn trap/kill farm the enemies, then complain when the enemies spawn somewhere else. Its a cheap tactic. There are a lot of cheap things you can do to win games in CoD but no one will respect you for it. The W you earn means nothing if you use cheap tactics to earn it. The L you get if things dont go your way is well deserved because you failed to hold the flags and gain the neccessary points to win, instead you played it like it was TDM, which in TDM you cant spawn trap like that. Cheap cheap cheap.

Buddy 1/2 of domination is getting kills. If someone wants to spawn kill then let him do it. Don't complain about it just because you dont

Know how to do it or get out of it

vileself

The point isnt to stand in a corner and trap the enemy and rack up kills. The point is to capture the flags and hold them long enough to gain victory. He played cowardly, he hid in a corner with an overpowered weapon and weaseled out a MOAB.

You can try to justify it all you want but the fact is THAT is a cowardice and nooby way to play the game. Camping with overpowered weapons and not going for objectives.

If he had REAL skill he would have capped A and when the enemy spawned at C he would have made his way over there and capped that, and back and forth, all while keeping an eye on B while traversing the map. If he was doing that then I would have taken note of his paths and strategies and I would have respected that MOAB, but the way he did it was just plain noob. This guy is at the bottom of the barrel when it comes to CoD players.

jwaller123

Funny how you say he got "Caught" in the enemy spawn when at the start of the video he chose to run in there.

i know peopel complain loads about killing in domination, i only play dom, rank 2113 in it and i dont get many caps cos i dont allow the flags to be taken off me

average round for me is 5-6 caps 40-50 kills, making sure my team keeps 2 flags minimum.

in objective modes you need both offensive and defensive set ups but people just moan "get dat objective wah wah" and it dont work like that. it always helps to have suppression on your team.