24 Replies Latest reply: Apr 16, 2012 10:24 AM by Disciple4 RSS

Dont you love people who camp?

Not so much of a rant as you would probably expect... but just a way to have fun with campers ;-)

[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_bsxH7X_gE&feature=colike | http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_bsxH7X_gE&feature=colike]

• Re: Dont you love people who camp?

it depends on what you were playing if its tdm then there is no camping

In all fairness this guy was 'camping' around a flag on domination... but how can you say ''there is no camping'' in TDM? lol

If you lie around on the floor for a while waiting for people with a trophy over ure head... ure camping lol

its ur not ure and the point of tdm is only to get kills no army in the world just rushes so not really camping you should expect it in tdm

blb128

biggi1986 wrote:

its ur not ure and the point of tdm is only to get kills no army in the world just rushes so not really camping you should expect it in tdm

I agree the point of TDM is to kill and not die but I disagree that you should expect campers. Some of us can constantly be on the move(tactfully) around the map and still do very well for our team. If the point of TDM is to camp it out then we wouldnt have a game now would we?

Players that arent very good usually camp. You cant fault them for this. They usually cant aim and their reflexes are too slow. Its easier to shoot someone in the back. I prefer to have gun battles with other players. Im not afraid to die because in the end its just a game.

that6uy420

has nothing to do with lack of aim or skill.. I choose to not run around the map like the rest of the poeple here only to have the enemy spawn on the other side because all the dumbasses rushed their spawn and flipped it....  Have some freaking common sense people!  Let a couple move forward and have a few on the team hang back.. you can control the spawns a lot easier if not everyone on the team has ADHD

Sorry mr grammar, its actually ''you're''... Facepalm!

Like already said, If everybody camped ''like in a real war'' the whole 10 mins of TDM would be full of people sitting behind stuff till the end!

I camp now and then if im holding something down with my clan, More of a defensive strategy but you get the angry people calling you a camper ... but if your lying down in the same place after killing someone, expect them to come back. Yes you could kill them straight off but i like to have a bit of fun on this game, and not complain about campers, just humiliate them

MrsPuff

Every game in Team Deathmatch that I've been in has had campers. All they did in Hardhat was set up their own spots around the main entrances and they were able to hardly ever get shot. Even if 3 of us managed to get one person the other campers would take all 3 of us down, even if it was just 1 other camper.

that6uy420

I love people who camp!  I am one...   I especially love it the most when the lobby becomes a cry fest after the match and I've racked up kill after kill on the same dumbass who continually comes back for that revenge kill.  His buddies are even better as I move about the map to settle into another high traffic area because the other are has slowed down on traffic.

QwertyBoredom

i prefered it in black ops as 9 out ten campers hid next to there claymore/portible radar so i could just use hacker and jammers to render them ussless or semtext there ass, my fav thing though was to jam there claymore with just the edge (so it didn't jam there radar thus giving it away) quietly sneak in hack there clamore then place it right behind the for the kill the messages i got for that....priceless.

LOL yes campers are funny as hell to kill.  This guy went back to the same spot 6 times.