1 16 17 18 19 20 Previous Next 192 Replies Latest reply: Apr 16, 2012 9:17 PM by Rednecksniper39 Go to original post RSS
  • 170. Re: New rebalancing coming this week! WINNING!!!

    davidlsofferman wrote:

     

    splittinwigs wrote:

     

    LMAO, shooting the messanger?

    "If the messanger didn't bring sh1tty newa maybe he wouldn't get shot." -xcal

     

     

    Oh dear, please quote someone worth quoting would you? XCAL? Really?

     

    Oy.... Vomits

  • 171. Re: New rebalancing coming this week! WINNING!!!

    So I should quote a guy that constantly refers to himself in third person all of the time? Makes sense.

  • 172. Re: New rebalancing coming this week! WINNING!!!

    davidlsofferman wrote:

     

    So I should quote a guy that constantly refers to himself in third person all of the time? Makes sense.

     

     

    Oh God no, Nothing Wiggy says should be quoted back to him. That would be a parodox of epic proportions. The world might fold onto itself in a blaze of panic stricken chaos!

     

    No, Wiggy is not to be used for good, he is simply for entertainment purposes only. To quote Wiggy would not be a positive experience. NEVERMORE!!!

  • 173. Re: New rebalancing coming this week! WINNING!!!
    trialstardragon

    You can get a one burst if you aim for the head or start near the upper chest and pull up as it fires. Other then that I never felt the gun was OP. Like I said the FAD kills quicker and easier, even against somone using the akimbo fmg's if your at the right range.

  • 174. Re: New rebalancing coming this week! WINNING!!!
    trialstardragon

    As you point out they only are good in short and close range. simple solution was for people to stay back from someone that used akimbos and that is not that hard to do. I spray down akimbo fmg players easy enough before they can kill me. Because I keep out of their effective range.

     

    I can kill a person using akimbo pistols faster then some of the smgs fire. For the most part any akimbo weapon will normaly beat out any singular weapon because you are firing twince and many rounds. But if you stay out of the weapons effective range then it reduces how well they work.

     

    The akimbo fmg's were not OP. Just like the FAMAS was not, just like the MP40 was not. Just people learned to to use them very effectively at the right range and people then complain because they die to them so easily. When the real solution is not nerfing the weapon but staying out of its effective range of fire. Playing from a distance. But for rushers that means they are screwed because they like to be up in peoples faces. Well the akimbo fmg's was a counter to rushers. But can be used by rushers too.

  • 175. Re: New rebalancing coming this week! WINNING!!!
    flameweilder8

    Vekta67 wrote:

     

    I **** you not next people will be complaining about how the m4 and acr have low recoil and are to accurate.

     

    BOO ******* HOO LITTLE JOHNNNY

    agreed.

     

    I have my scar-l ready for just incase theres another nerf.

    But I'm leveling  my ACR up aswell. (I want the AK)

  • 176. Re: New rebalancing coming this week! WINNING!!!
    flameweilder8

    trialstardragon wrote:

     

    As you point out they only are good in short and close range. simple solution was for people to stay back from someone that used akimbos and that is not that hard to do. I spray down akimbo fmg players easy enough before they can kill me. Because I keep out of their effective range.

     

    I can kill a person using akimbo pistols faster then some of the smgs fire. For the most part any akimbo weapon will normaly beat out any singular weapon because you are firing twince and many rounds. But if you stay out of the weapons effective range then it reduces how well they work.

     

    The akimbo fmg's were not OP. Just like the FAMAS was not, just like the MP40 was not. Just people learned to to use them very effectively at the right range and people then complain because they die to them so easily. When the real solution is not nerfing the weapon but staying out of its effective range of fire. Playing from a distance. But for rushers that means they are screwed because they like to be up in peoples faces. Well the akimbo fmg's was a counter to rushers. But can be used by rushers too.

    Yeah. Why take a gun that rewards accuracy away?

     

    You have to use the scope with the 95 or it's useless.

    And I was able to pull of awesome scores using the 95 to run and gun before the **** lag patch hit.

  • 177. Re: New rebalancing coming this week! WINNING!!!

    I play the pp90 a lot and noticed they might have toned down the effective distance ... a friend also says they buffed up the Scar a bit...

  • 178. Re: New rebalancing coming this week! WINNING!!!

    vortex77 wrote:

     

    I play the pp90 a lot and noticed they might have toned down the effective distance ... a friend also says they buffed up the Scar a bit...

     

    Haven't noticed the scar buffed up, but will research that this evening, the PP90 isn't a normally used gun by Wiggy, but he can investigate that one as well.

  • 179. Re: New rebalancing coming this week! WINNING!!!

    akimbo FMG's werent OP'ed? lol wow yeah in a game that i based a lot on accuracy lets make the guns that you dont have to aim, just fire in the general direction and within a huge huge range can kill in no time. so lets see these guns kill incredibly fast. have a huge range and you dont even have to have skill and aim them. yeah yeah your right they arent OP'ed. lol sounds like someone is butt hurt cause his n00b weapons he used to kill players with actual skill got nerfed