40 Replies Latest reply: Jul 6, 2012 6:19 PM by linkD RSS

Classified Emblems?

MUPHinATHONG

So I was playing the other day, and I saw an emblem that I had never seen before. I messaged the guy and asked him how he got it, but apparently it was too difficult to send a message back. That's beside the point though.

This led me to "Google" the list of modern warfare emblems and how to earn them.

Here is a link the site I found: http://www.imodernwarfare3.com/modern-warfare-3-emblems-and-how-to-earn-them/

The one that I saw was row 9 (emblem 2)

However

row 8 (last emblem)

row 9 (first emblem)

4th row from the bottom (practically the whole row) (the last emblem was seen on the Elite App advertisement on LegendofKarl's profile)

3rd row from the bottom (3rd, 4th, 5th, & 6th)

are all emblems that I have never seen before, and I cannot find anything on the internet about how to unlock them..

My guess is that you unlock some of them if you go through the 10 prestiges and then reset your stats and keep prestiging? I think this because LegendofKarl was a 7th prestige when Elite was first being advertised, and when the app came out for iphones a little while ago he was a 2nd prestige, I believe, and, he had an owl emblem that I had never seen before.

I was also thinking that maybe you get them from getting 1000 kills with killstreaks that are new to the game (reaper, assault drone, osprey, etc.)

If anyone has any idea as to how any of these could be unlocked your feedback would be greatly appreciated.

• Re: Classified Emblems?

Ive seen them too, ive heard many rumours and i like your theories as well :

1. They are for levelling your clan towards the higher levels. That is one rumour i have heard of

2. Also special 'hidden' challenges like for the red elephant you get 50 2+ kills with claymores, which for me is like impossible until i get to tenth or stop prestiging, i barely get 2 per prestige.

If anyone knows how to get the multicoloured tree frog i would love to know how to earn it!

Hope this helps a little..

Man, that is a TON of sh*t to earn.... lol

MUPHinATHONG

That is a good site that shows the emblems, but it doesn't show how to earn them... I know someone that has went through the 10 prestiges, then reset his stats, and he is now a second prestige and he got absolutely nothing from doing that.

So my thought about it being from that is not accurate. I am left to think that it has something to do with operations on elite (earn gold in "x" amount of events, or win 1 event) or getting 1000 kills with killstreaks that are new to the game (reaper, assault drone, etc.) This would make it a hidden challenge though because there are not any challenges for these killstreaks besides the one for calling in "x" amount.

MUPHinATHONG

Still looking for anyone who knows how to earn these emblems. Any information is greatly appreciated!!

My guess would be that some of those emblems were removed from the game during the testing process. that is why people don't have them, and don't know how to get them.  my other guess would be either hidden challeges like the infected challenge, or those emblems are reserved for IW/Activision employees.

MUPHinATHONG

I have seen 1 of these emblems in game, and as tcom said - he has seen some too. I kind of doubt that they would leave that many emblems that only could be used by IW employees.

I am still looking for an answer as to how to get any of the mentioned emblems. Any help is greatly appreciated!

And just to sum up everyone else's comments and ideas:

It isn't from restarting your prestige.

It may be from leveling up your Elite Clan

It may be from 1,000 kills w/ killstreaks that are new to the game (reaper, assault drone, etc)

They may be from a different 'hidden' challenge

Is there anyone on these forums who has a high-level Elite Clan that could maybe provide some insight? Like a clan that's level 20+?

Taxiturbo

im sure its not for 1000 kills with new killstreaks, not with reaper anyway - i have more then 1000 kills with it for sure and i didnt unlock anything but i have an idea. I dont know if u guys noticed that but if u call in MOAB you unlock the challenge, there is a challenge for calling in 2 MOABs , 5 MOABs i dont know how far does it goes because i only called 7 MOABs in, but the intersting thing about it is that you cant find this challenge on your challenge list so maybe one of those emblems unlocks when u call in more MOABs

All the research I did pointed to clans, there was a kid on YouTube offering people on a rotting basis an opportunity to earn these emblems by joining his clan, could be bs, kids and YouTube have been known to be full of it...

I think Thermal is correct. I saw the same video and I can't think of anything else it could be.

I'm pretty sure it's leveling your clan up, but there's no way to be sure until someone gets them...

Still no leads huh? Recently I've seen the owl and a peculiar cross that I can't seem to find anywhere.  I'll look a my recent games and see if I can spot it...

bunceythegreat1

if you search on elite the user Destruction he has multi-coloured frog, he said to me he worked for infinity ward, but when i checked with support on elite they said that these emblems are not even avaliable for xbox users yet ???

deucedouglas

In a youtube video it said that they are unlocked via Call of Duty Elite. I'd imagine one of those 'classified' dlc drops will be a emblem pack.

could it be that its just a reward from being the champion in a lone wolf operation ??

because whats the point of a digital badge anyway ??

My best guess is that the classified emblems are unlocked through Clan Challenges. This feature to my knowledge is the only thing of ELITE that is still in development and has not been released. I have seen some players with them but they were all hacked to 15th prestige.

I did however come across a video on youtube where somebody scrolled across all of them and they all said "Unlocked via Call Of Duty ELITE".

Hope this helps.

A'tAnimal17

I thought it may be for prestiging your clan after 50 but i havent seen a button when I go to manage clan or anything saying clan emblem... I saw the elephant and this one guy that had the black samurai one but when we asked them he didnt reply as well. The description next to them just says via call of duty elite but the only thing that could mean is clans... I dunno.. Lame...

A'tAnimal17

I thought it may be for prestiging your clan after 50 but i havent seen a button when I go to manage clan or anything saying clan emblem... I saw the elephant and this one guy that had the black samurai one but when we asked them he didnt reply as well. The description next to them just says via call of duty elite but the only thing that could mean is clans... I dunno.. Lame...

A'tAnimal17

A'tAnimal17

i am pretty sure that they are all about cod elite... what i think is when ur clan reaches a certain level u unlock some od these depending on ur level, the higher u get, more u unlock.

and one thing that made me certain is these links.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFaMJ6fqlYs&feature=related  this one is about how they are unlock via cod elite.

But my strongest clue is in cod elite Follow these steps and see for ur self

1. logg in to cod elite
    2. go to connect
    3. go to clan bar
    4. scroll down to the bottom
    5. see wat u unlock in each clan level

HOPE THIS COULD ANSWER SOME QUESTIONS

Killyou4a1

It Might be from Geting  Champion in the Clan ops.. Thats What im thinking Just mabey

Killyou4a1

It Might be from Geting  Champion in the Clan ops.. Thats What im thinking Just mabey

Maybe U Get The By Winning 1st Place In Lone Wolf/Clan EVents Who Know I Am Going To Try These People Are Very Stborn And Won't Tell Other I Am Going To Call IW And See If These People Have Hacked Last Time I Called They Said They Were Relesed When The Game Came Out I Think U Must Get 1st In 1 Of Those Clan Events Or Lone Wolf Ops  If U Find Out Messege Me On Xbox 360 Or PS3

Gamertag:Yolo Clutch or BluR Inspire

PSN:El1t3_Triickz

Maybe U Get The By Winning 1st Place In Lone Wolf/Clan EVents Who Know I Am Going To Try These People Are Very Stborn And Won't Tell Other I Am Going To Call IW And See If These People Have Hacked Last Time I Called They Said They Were Relesed When The Game Came Out I Think U Must Get 1st In 1 Of Those Clan Events Or Lone Wolf Ops  If U Find Out Messege Me On Xbox 360 Or PS3

Gamertag:Yolo Clutch or BluR Inspire

xTHExBOSSx4xSUREx

Played with someone today who had one of these emblems. i asked him and he said that he reached clan level 31. So these emblems are unlocked by clan levels 30+ i suppose! Hope i could help!