22 Replies Latest reply: Apr 18, 2012 3:32 AM by ROFLkopter RSS

New patch please??

We need a new patch for this game it is starting to be garbage on the wii Please fix these things that I listed below. It would make the game better for everyone in the community

Fixes

--------------------------------------------------

-Aim Assist for ccp [Classic Controller Pro]

-Lower firerate on fmg96 PLEASE!!

-Lower firerate on pp90

-Lower firerate on p90

-Fix the hacks that have been going in the game

Examples: Unlimted Uav,Predator missles,No recoil,Etc.

It would be great if you fix the stuff I listed above. This game would be very fun

• Re: New patch please??

I agree with the newb.

They aren't going to change any guns that haven't been nerfed/buffed already on other consoles or PC. When that does happen its rare that Wii gets those patches anyway. So what you are asking for is pointless. Lower firerate on pp90? Its already lower on wii than other consoles and rapid fire doesn't even work. I swear people here just like to ***** for the sake of ********.

I'm not the one asking, the newb is.

momskirbyok

Rapid fire on Wii does work. The visual affect isn't noticed though.

Tell me how it works if it's not even noticeable? That makes no sense.

In mw3 rapid fire works by decreasing the time between shots, therefor increasing the firerate. If the firerate is increased it empties the clip faster. This works on P90 for example but it does not work on pp90. Why? The framerate on wii is too low.

Another example of this....at 90FPS on PC the pp90 with rapid fire fires even faster than it does at 60FPS on an HD console. So if you are telling me that it actually works and I just can't see it, you are wrong and this is not possible. Keep in mind I didn't say rapid fire doesn't work in general, just that it does not work as intended with all guns.

momskirbyok

It takes less shots to kill with the rapid fire attachment (I am sure Beastblood tested this one out). Yes, some of the weapons it is noticible on (P90, Mp7), I never said that.

No it doesn't.

momskirbyok

It has been tested to take less shots. If you come on these forums purposely to try to attack me, you are failing bad. Quit holding grudges.

First, how have I come on here to attack you? You replied to MY post initially.

Second, it does not take less shots. It doesn't matter to me what you think as I know this for a fact. Im not here to prove you wrong. You give no reasoning for your conclusion of "rapid fire works". I told you exactlly why it doesn't work and all you told me was that it works. You gave no information to support your "it takes less shots" theory either. Only that some guy tested it once you think....

momskirbyok

That "one guy" is respected on these forums. No one would lie over a virtual attachment in a pixelated game. What "fact" do you know? Any OFFICIAL proof from any of the devs? Nope, I don't think so.

I've already told you I'm not trying to prove you wrong. I just find it really funny that for me to do so I would need proof from a dev when all you need is the word of some guy on the Wii forums who tested it once. I already told you why it doesn't work, its obvious you don't understand me or the concept in general when you think that with rapidfire  you kill in less shots. You are entitled to your opinion and so am I, so lets leave it at that.

I know, it doesnt look like it works, but it does work, only the frame rate ( lag compensation thing ) let it drops so you dont see a difference in : sound bullets being shot and recoil. Its a win win situation since it takes less skill but it still works.. weird isnt it

It would be great if they testes the game before release lol

Yeah, everything in this list should be patched and extra stuff like taking forever to find matches with parties or the recent players list. I have a person that says "last met 153 days ago"

Wut? P90 already has the lowest fire rate of the SMGs together with the mp5 and ump 45. Do you want to lower the fire rate so that rapid fire becomes necessary to use?

semperfi550

There is nothing wrong with the rate of fire on the P90. The P90 with any other attachment but rapid fire is perfectly balanced.

I think that Wii need a pach because those hackers are driving me crazy. Wii users are moving to xbox or ps3 because the developers or wii company are not doing their job as they suppose to do it.

infinitlag

To fix the P90 they should just have a smaller mag.

Even if the hacks get fixed via a patch, coders will just find a way around. I was looking for the game mode codes the other day for Infected, etc, and one of the users had multiple codes videos. Most of them were patched but they were all named after each patch was made. There'd be a code video, codes would get patched, there'd be another video, codes would get patched and then another code video would be made with new codes... It seems to be one thing that will always be around for Wii users