20 Replies Latest reply: Apr 19, 2012 6:43 AM by pazuzu16 RSS

To all the Clans out there

andynewns

You are all a bunch of cowards!!!!!!!

I was actually looking forward to the Clan op last night, our clan plays HC and it was the first HC op we were able to play. (Even though we don't play Death Match)

We played for the full 3 hours with somewhere between 6 and 4 players in all matches, Every time we came up against another Full clan in the lobby, they backed out !!!!!!!!

What is the point in playing a clan op, if you don't want to play against another clan??

• Re: To all the Clans out there
    tallowby

They want easy random player kills.....

Hopefully with the proposed clan lobbies in BO 2, Elite 2.0 will force clan ops to those lobbies only.  Maybe some real clan on clan action for a change.

rwcgillam

It doesn't just happen in clan ops.  We play as a clan most of the time and at least 3 or 4 times a night we have clans to come in and leave when they see we are there.  And I know it's not because they know how awesome we are

Why even have a clan if you don't want to play against other clans?  We never leave just because another clan enteres the lobby.  Now, if they wipe the floor with us for a few games we might leave to go find someone else to play against, 

Dude I feel your frustration....my clan and I faced the same ****...we always got excited when another full clan joined our lobby and after ONE game of wiping their asses all over the map they backed out. I agree 1000% with you BUNCH OF PUSS'

zero7272

That HC ops lastnight was based on a lonewolf operation real HC players play the objective to win as as a team not to be the player with the most kills that why clan on clan battle will be avoided during any other session that they decide to bring up, think about it where is the objective in team death match or KC both game modes promote camping or lone wolf style play. Until they get a clue of what HC players want or need this game will never be played correctly or run the way it is suppossed to be.

acemcl_1969

HC TDM, in fact any TDM is an awful game type to play.

The amount of campers I found while playing the clan op was scandalous. Clan ops need to be objective based, force people to play rather than hide  

NINJAEUT3

Yeah jumping into the clan op last night and for me I can't stand hardcore tdm. Way to many campers, rocket-launchers,noob-toobs & 15 second respawns.... Wtf and the ricochet I get but it's retarded when my bomb air strikes hit and I die  because it tagged a team mate. I'm an average player of 1.50 but playing this dropped me some points on kd.

pride187

My team removes there clan tag + title for that reason. It can take minutes to get a normal lobby to start as everyone leaves when they see 6x [ DS ] =/

codbig_boss

People dont want to fight each other. They want them scrubby players. I took a beating either way. That game mode is for hiding little girls.

ogmantis

People don't want to play high kdr's especially in hardcore cause to get a high kdr most of the time your a camper to the fullest extreme...Also you are on a timed 3 hours in the clan op  and hardcore matches can take forever and sometimes not even reach 7500 if the team your playing is only worried about their kdr's and camp the whold freaking game. the clan ops are based on most kills....and playing a team that is only worried about kdr will put you behind in the kills department cause the games take so long. I don't blame people for backing out at all.

Izjar11

orgamtis > you bring up a good point, these clan ops are timed and I've seen it happen where lobbies take longer than usual to start. I hope that in BOP2 they create a lobby for CLANs only! But as most things people will hate that idea as well.

pun1sh

Not our clan! (PSXM) we have yet to come across another clan while playing who can even come close to beating us. I think playing against other clans is the best because you can actually see how legit your own clan is as well as other clans out there. Hope to catch you guys out there for a clan battle!

andynewns

Its nice to see there are some other clans out there that actually would like to battle other clans XXXX

Its a same we didnt run into any of you the other night.

If any one fancies a bit of a game battle in HC drop me a msg, i will warn you 1 member of our clan will camp, but the rest of us will be running around

what I've noticed about clans is when they come up against a bunch of random's they will keep playing but as soon as the random's beat them or they start losing to them they back out 100% of the time.

rwcgillam

You can't assume that they back out because they are losing.  There are other reasons to back out:

1.  Another clan member has signed on and wants an invite.

2.  Someone has to leave the party and you want to find someone else to invite

3.  You are tired of playing the same game mode and want to play something different.

4.  You've been playing for four hours and want to take a break.

5.  Elite servers just decide to kick you out the game (yes, it happens)

I'm frustrated by waiting to find a game, another clan joins your game and they back out before the game starts.  It's even more frustrating when you hear them say things like "There's a clan in here, back out."  And yes, that has happened more than once. 

I don't think twice about people leaving after a game is complete.  It's the ones who won't even start it that get me.

I never said anything about before a match.sorry but i stand by what i said. we will be winning and they back out and the score shows it. they would win one match and when we win the next you hear them in the lobby fussing "how could we lose to a bunch of randoms" then poof their gone.

Izjar11

To Andynewns >  Generalizing ALL clans as cowards is just plain ignorant! But as many here stated when clans get beaten or are just looking for easy wins they will back out. I will say this about my clan we play losing or winning we play!