44 Replies Latest reply: Apr 19, 2012 12:16 AM by infinitlag RSS

ID Clan Members

sovietcookie

C'mon guys, the most I ever get to play with you guys is like 1 match then you leave :/

Like c'mon i would like to play as a "clan" more often, and we also need at least 3 more clan members and at least one person with a mic. I feel like a loner with me the only one with the mic. I like that you made a website and everything, but c'mon we need more playtime. I've gotten really bored

• Re: ID Clan Members
    padiego

You can always join DMC. We need members and most of us forum trolls are on it. Plus, you get a free cookie. Oh and most of us have mics..

I am the 1%. (Without mic)

sovietcookie

Ehh i'll consider it, I don't like being in clans honestly but getting a clan invite from the forum "leader" is pretty cool

I just don't want to ditch my clan though :/

porkins:d

If Padiego was the forum leader...

I'd rather not think of that.

sovietcookie

I see him as that because he's been here since like the stone age lol

Silent could also qualify

porkins:d

Yes, Padiego is just one of those pesky trolls. He gets fed daily so he's nice and comfortable here. So are most trolls since this forum is trollable. Except the variety gets stale after awhile, and other trolls prefer some variety. Not Padiego. Rumor has it every morning for his entire life he's only eaten Cheerios, but I can't confirm that. Silent seems to positively contribute, I have no complaints.

Now if you want the actual leaders they've fled, but they seem to come around when you make a cheesy thread like "Forum Veterans Unite!!!" I've seen similarly titled threads have success each time. Really strange if you ask me.

semperfi550

Number of posts =/= amount of time on the forums. Padiego joied the forums during BO. There plenty of users here who were on the wii boards long before padiego.

Legits a good kid, but thats what he is, and he`s joined about 13 clans, and changed his name about 13 times in the last 3 weeks. He also started a competiton, which lasted about a day, and even quit to play Black Ops last week Infinitlag is on weird times due to his location, and wont play with anyone that often. Looks likes your on your own cookie

nintendon't

Grom also shares his mom with us.

sovietcookie

Idk what that's supposed to mean...

padiego

Lol, silent qualify as a forum vet? I don't even think I myself qualify as a forum vet.

I mean, i was here since the end of the Reflex forums, aka the Ai and friends forums.....saw the birth and demise of the BO forums, and saw this garbage called MW3 come to life

I still remember silent. Young and confused, asking about DLC...haha. Good times when Silentshot was a DLC noob

sovietcookie

Well i've been around COD since W@W and i found out about these forums looking for patch info on google.

And i guess i joined when the MW3 garbage truck was rolling around the corner

infinitlag

sovietcookie wrote:

And i guess i joined when the MW3 garbage truck was rolling around the corner

ROFL  LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL That is one of the funniest things I have ever heard in a while.

semperfi550

Ohh you joined right around the same time i did. Those forums were ok except for the fact that they were dominated by AI guys... If these boards looked and operated like the old BO forums with our current community then that would just be awesome.

I lurked the W@W forums, been active on the Reflex forums since it was posted as the message of the day. (Unfortionately my old account is glitched and I can no longer use it :/ Hence this new account.) I lurked the Black Ops forums for one day and I thought everyone was a douchebag. (Bad day to lurk?) So I abanonded the Black Ops forums even though I still played BO a lot. Then MW3 came and I made my reappeariance

What was so good about the Black Ops forums?

It was just wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy better than this carp forum I honestly think BO was a better feelgood game, yes there were problems, as with all games, but not as much as with this game. And remember, this game has improved a lot since the release, and that spell has put a lot of people off, some who havent come back. These forums have improved too, at release they were pathetic.

I liked Black Ops, only issue I had with it was too many people used the Famas, AUG, AK-74U rapid fire, everyone used rapid fire, everyone used second chance making sniping extreamly annoying, people liked to camp at the rock in Jungle, about 85% of the maps I've played on that game was Nuketown because that's all anyone, ANYONE would EVER vote! ect.

The ONLY thing that I hate about BO, and it almost ruined the game for me, is panic knifing. It was sooooooooooooooooo OP it was scary, and the it was 99% CCP users who could do it. It was easier to knife than to shoot, it was just a reaction, and was insta kill. They`d knife you and wouldnt even break stride. You can start shooting a bloke, get 5-6 bullets in him, and they keep running at you and knife you. Sucks

People running through bullets and stabbing people have been a huge issue for a long time :/

I'm really hoping Black Ops 2 will be more promising though.

Thats if we get BO2. With the wiiU around the corner, they might make it for that. And I cant get a wiiU till god knows when. Then again, I guess they could make it compatible to both consoles ?

Who knows? If they make it for the Wii, I'll get it for the Wii. If they make it for the WiiU, I'll get it for the WiiU. If they only make it for Xbox 360 with shame I'll buy it for that.

They usually always start a COD game for the new consoles so maybe they will put out the second BO in there and huh silent must have been here for a while in the cod forum and soviet explore the clans and check out websites

padiego wrote:

Lol, silent qualify as a forum vet? I don't even think I myself qualify as a forum vet.

I mean, i was here since the end of the Reflex forums, aka the Ai and friends forums.....saw the birth and demise of the BO forums, and saw this garbage called MW3 come to life

I still remember silent. Young and confused, asking about DLC...haha. Good times when Silentshot was a DLC noob

Yea, i never got a real answer, however i think that my idea of emblems ( like mario kart ds ) would be good

Id get the most of his mum, coz im his dad

I joined in the BO days, as I never played reflex, and only started playing WAW about 4 months before BO release. I had 1200 posts under my old name, straightup beast, but I couldnt log in to this carp forum with that ID so had to start another , losing all my points

I remember having 5 stars and then someone deranked me

Beasts dont use mics, we like to concentrate on the game and not the carp talk

1. ADVERTISING: Advertising and soliciting other members to buy, sell, or view any product or service through the forums.

This is advertising for a clan sir

infinitlag

Sorry man I had to go like right then. L3G1T messed around for like 1/2 an hour and I disconnected from the one at mission. I'd love to play for 12 hrs straight with you but I've got loads of stuff coming up. I try to get on as much as possible. I can get on 10 pm GMT Thursday an I can play for a very long time. (thats 8 am friday my time) I also have to test the other guy who submitted his request to be in. (He's got a mic.

infinitlag

Don't worry the guy I'm gonna test has a mic.

Sorry on your grandfather L3G1T

And you r@ped me yesterday semper with about 50 paw lows.

infinitlag

Can you come 10pm GMT? Thursday (anyone can join)

infinitlag

Literally?

infinitlag

So 10pm Thursday GMT. Come at your will.