5 Replies Latest reply: Apr 18, 2012 7:54 PM by MissVendetta RSS

I am looking for a Clan to Join - Xbox360

Hi im looking for a Clan to join..i am online pretty much everyday... i have Elite but i dont have premium and it looks like all the teams are asking for that..

anyways i play pretty good and i would be a great addition to your clan so let me know if i would be able to join 

Gamertag - Mobz20

• Re: I am looking for a Clan to Join - Xbox360

i have just started a new clan and we need active members you don't need to be amazing or anything just that you enjoy the game we all have elite but not everyone has premium and we will be attempting some clan challenges but we need a few more players first. we are going to play objective games mainly and we will probably sort out tactics and stuff as well because we will be looking to winbut we will have fun all the time.

message me if your interested gamertag:    x SkullCrusha x

Clan Whammy is always excepting new people. We play all gamemodes and have been leveling up quickly level 16 at the moment. Message SyKoNico811 if you would like an invite.

Hey Mobz! Are you still looking for a clan?! I can look you up and see if your elidable! Are you willing to get Premium within the next lets say month?

MissVendetta

Tactical Carnage Wants You!

We are currently recruiting both casual and competitive gamers for our community, all skill levels are welcome. If you PLAY TO WIN, you're welcome to start a competitive squad or tryout for an existing one! Our mission has and always will be to provide an excellent and stable gaming environment for members of the community to enjoy and benefit from.

Our clan plays a variety of game modes, including: TDM, Kill Confirmed, Domination, etc.

Supported Games:

Armored Core 5 [Xbox]

Modern Warfare 3 [PS3|Xbox|PC]

Battlefield 3 [PS3|Xbox|PC]

Gears of War 3 [Xbox]

Halo:Reach  [Xbox]

What we can offer you:

+High quality website & forum

+Competitive teams <-Tryouts only.

+Our own social networking site! (Social.TacticalCarnage.com)

+Community for 15+ games over 3 platforms

+Livestreams

+Leadership opportunities

+Product/Game reviews

+Youtube channel

Requirements:

+At least 14 years of age (16+ to join staff)

+Team Players

+Working Headset/Mic

+Willingness to maintain activity in the community

If you’re interested in joining our community, click here. Follow the directions to become a member

MissVendetta@TacticalCarnage.com