8 Replies Latest reply: Apr 19, 2012 9:03 AM by TGBombshell RSS

Looking for team (PS3)

Just left my other team due to lack of activity and effort as far as Clan OPs go.

Currently looking for an active team on PSN.

Little bit about myself:

East Coast - available any hours

1.27 K/D (rising)

Elite Premium

21 years old

Drop me a PM or hit me up on PSN @ montyMERKS

Available to chat/tryout whenever, just hit me up.

• Re: Looking for team (PS3)

Photobucket

PSNation is an exclusive Playstation 3 community for gamers aged 16+. We aim to provide gamers with a community where they can develop their gaming skills, make friends and most importantly have fun. We strive to cater for the gamer who wants a fun yet structured and disciplined community away from the everyday problems of the online gaming scene. The success of our gaming community lies with the maturity and integrity of each of our members.

What makes us different?

Any skill level accepted

Over 170 members

East and West seperate batallions (better connection, reduced lag)

Level 19 on Elite with Gold Clan Tag (200PP Required)

Practice Points with Rank Progression

Structured 6-9 Man Squads

So if your tired of carrying your team or you want to take your gaming to the next level then come and join us.

Once your account is created on the site you need to complete the simple bootcamp registration to be placed in your squad. In the "How did you hear about us?" section just say SYNZUMA.

Thanks and hope to see you in PS-N!

Synzuma

We got reviewed! Check out how we did here: http://clanvision.co.uk/2012/04/psnation-clan-review/

Too many members for me.

Still looking for team, contact me via PM since PSN is currently undergoing maintenance.

ps3agamer1

Join mine if you like Major R!OT we are a small clan about 10 members, we are a good friendly bunch of guys that mainly play for fun, but once clan ops is invloved we are very competitive! We accept anyone into our clan as long as they are friendly and respectful to each other and most importantly that they have a good time!

topher5386

check out my clan and let me know what you think
    http://community.callofduty.com/message/205553175#205553175

ogmantis

I'll send you a invite to the F.Y.C. we are a group of friends mostly 30 or older, we've enlisted in 4 clan ops and have 4 gold badges. We have 36 members and 22 are premium or better. We would love to have ya join, Hope to see you soon. my ps3 name is McCownClan-Matt

i also want to join a clan. My PSN is siyuanzheng

my KD 1.22 and its rising. I am a good sniper and good team player. please add me

MissVendetta

Tactical Carnage Wants You!

We are currently recruiting both casual and competitive gamers for our community, all skill levels are welcome. If you PLAY TO WIN, you're welcome to start a competitive squad or tryout for an existing one! Our mission has and always will be to provide an excellent and stable gaming environment for members of the community to enjoy and benefit from.

Our clan plays a variety of game modes, including: TDM, Kill Confirmed, Domination, etc.

Supported Games:

Armored Core 5 [Xbox]

Modern Warfare 3 [PS3|Xbox|PC]

Battlefield 3 [PS3|Xbox|PC]

Gears of War 3 [Xbox]

Halo:Reach  [Xbox]

What we can offer you:

+High quality website & forum

+Competitive teams <-Tryouts only.

+Our own social networking site! (Social.TacticalCarnage.com)

+Community for 15+ games over 3 platforms

+Livestreams

+Leadership opportunities

+Product/Game reviews

+Youtube channel

Requirements:

+At least 14 years of age (16+ to join staff)

+Team Players

+Working Headset/Mic

+Willingness to maintain activity in the community

If you’re interested in joining our community, click here. Follow the directions to become a member

MissVendetta@TacticalCarnage.com

TGBombshell

Tactical Gaming is recruiting.  Check us out and tell them TG-Bombshell sent you.

Tactical Gaming - About us
    TG was created in November 2004 to bring together like-minded gamers from around the globe and from multiple platforms (PS3, 360 and PC), to provide them Head Quarters (web site) where they can share their backgrounds, experience, and interests in teamwork and tactics. With our Warfare and Sports franchises, we have over 1500+ active members. If you wish to become a member, simply visit our site and register at TacticalGaming.net
    We are a Military Style Clan, this basically means that we are very organized and get whatever the job we have committed ourselves to done. We are one of the few clans that have a fully-functioning Squad system which is very similar to that of which real military forces use. Chain of Command structure is also heavily based on that of the United States Military.

What does Tactical Gaming have to offer?
    As previously stated, we are heavily based off the Military and thus are very efficient and organized. This is something we are very proud of.
    With out squad based system it ensures that no member is forgotten or left behind, every member is taken care of accordingly via our Chain of Command. With this system it also gives us the opportunity to reward members for a variety of things such as the following:  Good conduct, Volunteering, Contributing, and many, many others. We find with these awards that it give our members an incentive to achieve and go above and beyond the Call of Duty. For the more advanced players or those wishing to further their skills as a player we offer training sessions, competitive matches and inter-clan tournaments/scrimmages often giving you the chance to win prizes.

What do I need to join?
    Joining is very simple. You need a platform to play on (PC, PS3 or XBOX 360) and a computer to post on our forums. You also need to be 16 years of age or older Just about anyone can join Tactical Gaming, when you first join you'll have to go through training and before you know it you'll be starting your TG career. So go for it, sign up today and lets see what you got!

Head Quarters: http://www.TacticalGaming.net

About us: http://www.tghq.org/tghq/homepage.php

Why join us: http://tghq.org/tghq/jointg.php