11 Replies Latest reply: Apr 19, 2012 10:00 AM by pazuzu16 RSS

new hack?

legendzph

I was playing a game of kill comfirmed and noticed a player making extremely fast moves..say 10 times faster then other players...is this a new hack? if so how do I report this player? I recorded, zoomed in  and have his gammer tag..I watched it from numerous positions and from other players pov and its the same every time

• Re: new hack?
    xtorchxstangx

Probably the deathstreak juiced.

str8gunn1n

Perhaps he was just on a bad connection? Did it continue or was it just the plane section and then stopped?

legendzph

it was only one player...everyone else was moving normal this one player was "sliding" at high rate of speed across the screen

str8gunn1n

I've seen it before and it seems like that person is on a laggy connection. Not 100% but from what I've seen that seems to be it.

Goresh14

I think its a hack because I've seen players moving at normal speed, then you fire at them and they take off in a flash. If it was lag I doubt it would happen at the precise instance they are being shot at. I just choke it up to another reason not to play this really bad game.

This kind of thing happens a lot and they move too smoothly for it to be connection problems.I've posted about this before..I think the words Cheating B@st@rds come to mind.

I've tried all combinations of load outs and you just can't move that fast.I know exactly what you mean,players moving around normally and as soon as you shoot at them they suddenly aquire supersonic speed......

I found one of these guys, copied their load out, but still couldn't catch them.

mrtmb55

Back on BO I somehow ended up in a 1v1 against someone, I don't know how, but it was super fast. I could run from one end of nuketown to the other in a second and that included running into two walls. Man was that fun. After a couple of games i had to leave because I was laughing so hard. I've also been in some hacked lobbies before too, I don't know how they do it but it sure is fun - as long as everyone has the same abilities.

Yesterday I had something strange though I was heading towards a guy sitting in the corner ads's him with my mk14, and it seemed like every time I would fire at him my aim jumped either left or right making me miss.I never seen anything like that before.

i've seen it a few times. one time the advanced uav was up and this player was moving so fast he killed on person 3 times on different sides of the match after each respawn.