17 Replies Latest reply: Apr 19, 2012 2:02 PM by Hootymadman RSS

Hackers complaining that new patch has stopped hacks working Ha Ha

Well went looking to see what patch 1.5.388 improved in my game if anything, and found a link on the net with 1.5.388 release notes, I'll have a look on that forum and it turned out to be some sort of hackers forum, with members complaining that the new patch has stopped ther cheats working, bless em the fact you can find a forum for hackers on the web, openly stating what games they hack is beyond me and companies are complaining they are losing £100000s each year to pirates " just look on the web you knob nuts"

• Re: Hackers complaining that new patch has stopped hacks working Ha Ha

I just hope they 1st stop that xgamingstudio crap. hire some merc and shoot that freaking bastard who made that cheat.

CrapDuster

Whatever they did it isn't much, the games still loaded with aim assist & wallhackers. I run & gun using dead silence pro, assassin pro, silencer, and they spot me all over the map in open areas directly in their crosshairs,  3 times in a row they'll spot me after a hard "blind" pivot and theres nothing more this player has to do after this 1 major pivot  but pull the trigger because it just so happens I'm directly in their Xhairs. I'm not on uav, playing ffa (no teammates and not firing my weapon) but the guy pivots to my exact location like a hawk that spotted prey every encounter. Good times let me tell you.

wierd worlds are these

I would love to see all these cheaters you find, simply because you seem to get in to the lobbies that is just 1 person not cheating and 7 that are in FFA, and 1 not cheating in TDM and 11 that are.

I went looking after I saw this post and found loads of people complaining about cheat's not working, even the supposed "VAC" proof ones and people are saying that as soon as they enable the cheat the game crashes, so they load the game up again and not the cheat and it works fine but, as soon as they activate the cheat it crashes the game.

I simply don't know as I tried to play last night and after the 1st game I was connected to American players, the 2nd game I was connected to someone who I can only assume was using a 56K dial up connection, and the 3rd game you just couldn't move without running in to a tree or other piece of clutter, I gave up and went on to Battlefield 3.

CrapDuster wrote:

Whatever they did it isn't much, the games still loaded with aim assist & wallhackers. I run & gun using dead silence pro, assassin pro, silencer, and they spot me all over the map in open areas directly in their crosshairs,  3 times in a row they'll spot me after a hard "blind" pivot and theres nothing more this player has to do after this 1 major pivot  but pull the trigger because it just so happens I'm directly in their Xhairs. I'm not on uav, playing ffa (no teammates and not firing my weapon) but the guy pivots to my exact location like a hawk that spotted prey every encounter. Good times let me tell you.

Assassin doesn't protect you from the Recon perk or the Recon Drone killstreak

You should use Blind eye as well.

And I'm also thinking maybe you should tighten up your mouse sensitivity, and don't walk in strait lines, or stand still:

I practice shooting small objects on the maps when no one else is on, and have my sensitivity set so that I can do a 180 with a short movement, and when I move my mouse on to a target, my sights stop where I stop, and I shoot with the same motion that I pull up my sights.

Also I use iron sight: I know there are different preferences, but for me there is no cumbrance to my peripheral this way,

you also might want to change your style; from toe to toe, to using more range.

I'm only trying to help you: we're not getting younger: when I was in my 40's I didn't want to admit I needed glasses, (but I did) and I didn't want to admit I was slowing down, (but I was)

I like to say I invented run&gun, bunny hopping, prone diving etc...

But now I keep my distance, and say JUMP OVER THAT, or DIVE UNDER THAT...lol

Maybe, just maybe: It's not that as many people are hacking as there are just a lot more young people who can mash button faster then we?

You know the old saying "don't work hard, work smart"? maybe you should just start playing smarter

wierd worlds are these

Hand Eye Co-Ordination is everything!!!

If you are getting older and are slowing down which happens with age and then come up against a younger player, you will normally think "Damn I'm getting to old for this shite" but some people just scream cheater.

I would love to have the reactions I had when I 1st started playing games online but because I am older I have slowed down, and due to injuries where I have broken my wrist 4 times and had it pinned, the last time my hand that I use for the mouse just does not move as fast anymore.

Keyboard and Mouse choice helps allot as well as you will probably be using them for a few hours or more at a time, so you need something that you are comfortable with and also the sitting position whilst gaming is importent.

PC hardware is important because simply the higher the resolution and detail settings you can use the better.

Your eyes also play a big part, in that if you wear glasses generally you will not be as good at games than someone who doesn't, or atleast that is what I have found in my clan.

I can spot thing's on my screen that other people don't notice until I look at that thing, because I don't wear glasses although I do need to for reading books etc but not for gaming.

Sound is a issue as the more you can hear the better, because quite simply if you have a good sound card and good headphones you can hear people even with dead silence on.

Perk's help allot.

Gun's etc help.

Obviously there are people cheating and there will always be cheaters but I just don't believe for one second that it's as infected as some people make it out to be.

Stormproot

The other thing about being an older player (I'm 40) is you tend to have more things on your mind than the youngsters - like knowing you have to pay the electicity bill tomorrow and pick the kids up from swimming or football or whatever. And you must remeber not to let the beef burn in the oven

etc, etc, etc

All this everday s h i t e tends to impair my concentration, and then my wife is calling for me to help her with something, and the dog is pestering me to go out and my son needs help with is maths homework.

I'm lucky if I get a block of half an hour of peace during the week. Not so bad on weekends, I sometimes can get up to 2 whole hours of time to do my own thing!

wierd worlds are these wrote:

Your eyes also play a big part, in that if you wear glasses generally you will not be as good at games than someone who doesn't, or atleast that is what I have found in my clan.

I can spot thing's on my screen that other people don't notice until I look at that thing, because I don't wear glasses although I do need to for reading books etc but not for gaming.

I started off needing reading glasses in my 40'; but now I wear trifocals (yeas that's right I have 8 eyes...lol)

But I found a trick that works for gaming:

I have one pair of glasses that are 135x (kid of an odd magnification, but its just the distance to my monitor) I keep them at my computer.

At 1680x1050, I can see everything just like I could when I was a kid. (without them I couldn't read the words on this page with out moving my head)

It might seem like a lot of trouble; but if you can have a pair made just for the distance to you're monitor it will help immensely.

The cheat sites has pushed new updates hours after the new patch. So perhaps we only got a few hours of legit gaming.