8 Replies Latest reply: Jun 26, 2012 6:39 AM by callofdutymad123 RSS

Looking to join a Clan

[Bit about myself]

PS3 Player. Mature, but still funny, or atleast I hope so. British, aka GMT. Do have a mic, so communcation is ok. KDR is currently on 1.4 which to be honest is bad for me, Starts off low while i get into things n test guns etc, also my mates play it when they are around, so Im technically higher than 1.4, Regular player, on everyday probably, good few hours if im honest. Premium user so can take advantage of all that.

[What im looking for]

A clan that likes to muck about. I like playing games properly, but that can get boring, an active clan with games etc organised would be cool, Prefer a clan with a good ammount of members, but not too much that im a no-one. Would like a clan that is preferably known for their work. Good rep, youtube work etc, organisation is a good thing.

Thats about it, any questions you have just put in comment box, so others dont ask same thing, thanks.

• Re: Looking to join a Clan

NSC it is then lol. We are level 20, have a website, youtube and twitter. We came 11th in the last clan op out of 23000 clans. I usally only take on minimum kds of 1.5 but i'm willing to give you a shot.

All we ask in return is loyalty, dedication and for you to be active.

If your interested I can send you an invite and if your able to you can join us in the clan op tonight from 3am - 6am.

check out my thread on : http://community.callofduty.com/thread/200414800

MissVendetta

Tactical Carnage Wants You!

We are currently recruiting both casual and competitive gamers for our community, all skill levels are welcome. If you PLAY TO WIN, you're welcome to start a competitive squad or tryout for an existing one! Our mission has and always will be to provide an excellent and stable gaming environment for members of the community to enjoy and benefit from.

Our clan plays a variety of game modes, including: TDM, Kill Confirmed, Domination, etc.

Supported Console Games:

Armored Core 5 [Xbox]

Modern Warfare 3 [PS3|Xbox|PC]

Battlefield 3    [PS3|Xbox|PC]

Gears of War 3 [Xbox]

Halo:Reach [Xbox]

What we can offer you:

+High quality website & forum

+Competitive teams <-Tryouts only.

+Our own social networking site! (Social.TacticalCarnage.com)

+Community for 15+ games over 3 platforms

+Livestreams

+Leadership opportunities

+Product/Game reviews

+Youtube channel

Requirements:

+At least 14 years of age (16+ to join staff)

+Team Players

+Working Headset/Mic

+Willingness to maintain activity in the community

If you’re interested in joining our community, click here. Follow the directions to become a member

MissVendetta@TacticalCarnage.com

hi mate DiRT gaming is looking for new members mostly english even though im irish most be over 18 great laugh also have gold clan tag and our own website msg antomljd to join

Photobucket

PSNation is an exclusive Playstation 3 community for gamers aged 16+. We aim to provide gamers with a community where they can develop their gaming skills, make friends and most importantly have fun. We strive to cater for the gamer who wants a fun yet structured and disciplined community away from the everyday problems of the online gaming scene. The success of our gaming community lies with the maturity and integrity of each of our members.

What makes us different?

Any skill level accepted

Over 180 members

East and West seperate batallions (Better Connection / Reduced Lag)

Level 20 on Elite with Gold Clan Tag (200PP Required, 50PP For Premium)

Practice Points with Rank Progression

Structured 6-9 Man Squads

So if your tired of carrying your team or you want to take your gaming to the next level then come and join us.

Once your account is created on the site you need to complete the simple bootcamp registration to be placed in your squad. In the "How did you hear about us?" section just say SYNZUMA.

Thanks and hope to see you in PS-N!

Synzuma

We got reviewed! Check out how we did here: http://clanvision.co.uk/2012/04/psnation-clan-review/