1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next 64 Replies Latest reply: Apr 21, 2012 1:06 PM by Missing Snorlax Go to original post RSS
  • 30. Re: Fix the spawns I go 201-1 197 killstreak
    opb81

I can't  be the only one thinking where is dead mans nuke when you really need it. This guy deserved it and any ban he got for pulling this garbage.

• 31. Re: Fix the spawns I go 201-1 197 killstreak

It's a video game people don't forget that. Plus all y'all who talking trash will get destroyed if u ever run to me in tdm or any other game type

• 32. Re: Fix the spawns I go 201-1 197 killstreak
    deucedouglas

You're not a hacker but you're not better than one. I lump people like you into the same category. You're exploiting the game. It's not difficult to kill people when they have zero chance of doing anything before they're killed. Must really be a shame for that to be the only way for you to get kills.

• 33. Re: Fix the spawns I go 201-1 197 killstreak
    kidmiestro

I think its awesome that you were able to find this.  I for one cannot stand this nonsense but if the DEVELOPERS let this happen then more power to the OP.  No need in getting reset for something he didnt hack to get but used a system the programers came up with.

People that complain and say that the OP needed to be reset and are glad it happened are pansies.

The problem needed to be taken care of and the OP doing this makes the devs realize they are in need of doing some work.

Dont get mad on something you couldnt figure out.  Its laughable.

• 34. Re: Fix the spawns I go 201-1 197 killstreak
    deucedouglas

Obviously. Because you've clearly displayed an impeccable ability to kill defenseless targets.

• 35. Re: Fix the spawns I go 201-1 197 killstreak

You will destroy us in TDM after you did?... LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL...

You are soooo pathetic...

At least hackers give you a chance... You dont, I hope XBL ban you for exploits... See you in hell...

• 36. Re: Fix the spawns I go 201-1 197 killstreak

Actually they did something, he got resetted and maybe he may be banned...

• 37. Re: Fix the spawns I go 201-1 197 killstreak
    Thedestoyer

Haha! What are you going to do? Camp my spawn? Talk trash, kid. You got what you deserved.

Like I said, you are one of many reasons why people hate the MW3 community. Every little glitch you feel you have a right to exploit for your own benifit.

You are pathetic.

• 38. Re: Fix the spawns I go 201-1 197 killstreak
    trialstardragon

Unfortunately the people here to not see the merit in your video and how you were trying to point out there is a serious flaw in that game mode with the spawn system. Though what you did may be frowned upon, at least being honest about it showing how it is a problem was the right thing. You go reset for exploiting it the problem even though you now tried to show it for what it was. Unfortunately justice is blind at times in things like this.

Everyone here needs to back off and realize that the player was trying to prove a point, and not be the real douche like how everyone only responded with hate and animosity toward him for doing and than showing this.

Sometimes the only way to get something fixed is to do just exactly what he did, show how it was possible and how bad it could get trying to prove a point on how it needs to be adjusted or fixed.

Sometimes you have to break the rules and be obvious about it to show when and how the rules are flawed to begin with.

• 39. Re: Fix the spawns I go 201-1 197 killstreak

Is what the OP did a bad thing, well yes and no. What he does is prove a point. I have had the same thing happen to myself. I would get killed and respawn only to have 2 enemy team members standing right in front of me.

I kill them and I am dead because they spawn behind me. nice spawn system there.