1 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next 64 Replies Latest reply: Apr 21, 2012 1:06 PM by Missing Snorlax Go to original post RSS
  • 50. Re: Fix the spawns I go 201-1 197 killstreak

It is fair since you cheated dude .. Don't wanna get reset, DON"T CHEAT !! Of course, next time, they will just ban you .. Remember that ..

• 51. Re: Fix the spawns I go 201-1 197 killstreak

To be fair, I don't think this is cheating.

Spawn trapping is for no life goobers but it's the developers that allow this to happen.  why can't they fix it?  They've made HUNDRENS OF MILLIONS of profit on this game.  I'm sure with that kind of resources they could do just about anything.  But instead they employ a few people to hand out resets?  What does that do to solve the problem? 

answer:  zero

so, we have to deal with d-bags like this guy.  Best way to deal with it?  Leave the game in-session. 

• 52. Re: Fix the spawns I go 201-1 197 killstreak
    greencoffin72

Lulz, urz iz HAXORZ!!

• 53. Re: Fix the spawns I go 201-1 197 killstreak
    deftonicdamian

"y'all who talking trash will get destroyed if u ever run to me in tdm or any other game type"

Then put up your gamertag, or shut up.

• 54. Re: Fix the spawns I go 201-1 197 killstreak
    adw1983

Why do they get reset for playing the game the way it was designed?

The DEVELOPERS failed to create enough space for spawns.

IF maps were larger, they could have had spawns in buildings on the sides.

Don't ban people for killing people as they spawn -- ALL of us have seen people spawning.

FIX THE SPAWNS!
    MAKE BETTER MAPS!

• 55. Re: Fix the spawns I go 201-1 197 killstreak
    adw1983

I have shot about 500 players within 2 seconds of them spawning.

How is that cheating?
    WHEN enemies spawn in your sight, that is NOT YOUR FAULT.

IF you can  make the game spawn enemies in front of you, the GAME needs to be fixed -- or the spawns.

The maps are too small, and the spawns (apart from the predictability of them) are too random (when everyone is running around).

10 easy fixes:

1: Add spawns and make them smarter

2: Spawn invulnerability for 2 seconds AND fix the spawns; Allow people to spawn on explosives with their invulnerability.

3: Think about spawning when making the maps and think about direction when making the maps

4: A parachute-in deathstreak (Should happen on a tactical insertion anyway!)
    5: A select your spawn deathstreak (Infiltration)

6: DON'T FREAKING COUNT KILLS OR TRACK K:D-ratio IN OBJECTIVE GAME MODES FOR GOD'S SAKE! AND WHY ARE YOU EVEN DOING IT IN THE FIRST PLACE?! AAAAAARGH! IT... MAKES... NO... SENSE!
    In domination, for instance, count CAPTURES, DEFENDS, WINS and LOSSES.
    If it for some reasons make the devs happy to track kills and deaths in objective game modes, track them silent.
    UNLESS a game has FINITE LIVES, LIVES is a RESOURCE you can throw away to win the game.
    I have gone 30-45 and won against enemies going 50-15.
    That is a major problem. Tracking KD in objective game modes FORCE statw... stat-interested people(...) to play like female dogs.

Where was I?
    Ways to fix spawning 7:

WHEN someone has died within 2 seconds after spawning on one spawn TWICE, FORCE them to spawn elsewhere, and if NO spawn exists where they have not spawned and died, DO NOT spawn them for 10 seconds and spawn them ALL in the same randomly selected arc of spawns.

8: Let players view their spawn 2 seconds before spawning, and let them delay their spawn if they want to by holding a button.
    They should not see enemies anyway now, should they?

9: Add a "secret" juggernaut deathstreak on 13 deaths without kills, support juggernaut with a shield, which also will help deter and reveal boosters in free for all.

10: Phantom spawns: Put a player in the spawn 2 seconds before he is able to move, invisible and "not there", allowing him to aim in on the campers aiming for him, and give him a 0.5 second invulnerability upon spawning.

• 56. Re: Fix the spawns I go 201-1 197 killstreak
    Rednecksniper39

adw1983 wrote:

Why do they get reset for playing the game the way it was designed?

Because what happen in the video is not how the game is meant to be played. It is exploiting the spawn system. Your opinion does not matter as IW and Treyarch both see this as exploiting and that is all that matters.

• 57. Re: Fix the spawns I go 201-1 197 killstreak

its not very hard to put in a spawn in the game.... i seen at least four other corners they could have spawned in that were close, just goes to show how crapy they put this game together

• 58. Re: Fix the spawns I go 201-1 197 killstreak

deucedouglas wrote:

Obviously. Because you've clearly displayed an impeccable ability to kill defenseless targets.

So shooting people in the back also takes no ability?

Just making sure you are going to put both things in the same category

• 59. Re: Fix the spawns I go 201-1 197 killstreak

So if I spawned in front of you in TDM you won't shoot because you feel you are exploiting the game? You will just let me kill you? No right.

1 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next