8 Replies Latest reply: Apr 23, 2012 8:27 AM by GhostmanLoon RSS

CALL OF DUTY CAMPFARE 3

OMG Really why does anybody camp? you pay £40 for a game to sit in a corner and wait to kill someone thats amazing skill isnt it! NOT, Same as the akimbo's they really p**s me off!! anyways rant over

BUT REALLY STOP CAMPING!!!!

• Re: CALL OF DUTY CAMPFARE 3

What is camping to you?

I find the term "camping" so overused,from my point of veiw camping is either:

Sitting in a corner ADS moving from left to right.

Laying prone ADS and not moving or again moving from left to right.

I find this is not camping:

Friendly UAV,you see red dot on map,you see red dot closing on your position,you sit tight and wait for enemy to appear and proceed to empty clip into face.

Enemy shoots,you get hit,you run away to perform a snap ambush.

The possibilities are endless.

You angry bruh?  I would be too if I were a 1-dimensional run and gunner unable to cope with players of different persuasions.  Either you learn to deal with strategic/defensive players or find another game.  No one is going to change their play style cause you say so.  They paid for the game to and should play it as they see fit.

ValleyYeti

i don't see the issue.  we beat the british in the revolutionary war by corner camping.  blew their minds.  they called us cheaters, too.  the vietnamese gave us hell by camping and sniping.  it's a part of warfare.  a game full of only runners and gunners would be stupid and predictable.  it takes all types of players to make a great warfare game.  you don't see campers crying when you pred missile them or sneak up and knife them.  they just find another spot and camp.  I like both styles.  if getting shot by a corner camper is gonna bind up your panties, then take up pokemon.  it's a game.  let's all try and remember that.

rankismet

Yozza wrote:

OMG Really why does anybody camp? you pay £40 for a game to sit in a corner and wait to kill someone thats amazing skill isnt it! NOT, Same as the akimbo's they really p**s me off!! anyways rant over

BUT REALLY STOP CAMPING!!!!

OP... you are the first person to ever point this out. Congrats.

... it's a shooter. People camp in shooters.

Give Viva Pinata a shot... there is zero camping.