1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 51 Replies Latest reply: Apr 23, 2012 1:35 PM by tsloop8324 Go to original post RSS
  • 30. Re: Black Ops was Underrated, MW3 is Overrated?
    electricfuneralfire

What WKMMS said. Not every body likes basketball, football, scrabble, poker or whatever game. Those who dont like them dont play them, they will play a different game. I understand if people dont like certain CoD titles. What I dont understand is why they dont play the CoD titles they do like instead of the ones the cant stand.

• 31. Re: Black Ops was Underrated, MW3 is Overrated?

Oh behave! Spawns aren't half as bad as this. I kill someone for them to spawn behind me for the revenge kill or it will spawn in the sight of the enemy. Never had as much lag on black ops as I have had on this and I have invested twice as much more time on black ops in gameplay hours. AK74u and Famas if you can't beat em join em. Same goes for MP7 and ACR on this game etc. Didn't have too much of a problem with ghost as not as many people use it as you would like to think. I use the chopper gunner and on some maps like summit and havana it is literally unusable for most of the time. Not including the fact that killstreaks do not contribute towards your next one which is in my eye fair. Camping is also not as bad as MW3. You get the odd one here and there but nothing worth noting down. Black Ops was a lot better balanced in comparison with MW3.

• 32. Re: Black Ops was Underrated, MW3 is Overrated?
    game4fun

I am also gonna max out on mw3, but I am not so exited as you on blops 2, I think people will be hyped up for it and after it's released you will see the forums light up just like they are now with a ton of complaints. I hope it turns out to be a great cod but from the past few cods I have my doubts. I just enjoy which ever cod is out currently and when the next one comes out I play that one.I don't get excited anymore for cod.

• 33. Re: Black Ops was Underrated, MW3 is Overrated?
    that6uy420

all your points in this OP were nothing more than a whine about people who use those things that are in the game...  really, you are gonna cry about someone who is having a bad game and is given a c4 and you happen to be the dumbass who facehumps him and gets blown up...you cry also because some dude is given a jugg with a pistol and riot shield...  Yup he's gonna go out slaying with that little thing..... (support with this support killstreak works best)

support Osprey Gunner is UNMANNED..  you can't get in it and start blasting fools.  At least you could have been a lemming and cried about the stealth bomber.

Patched glitches....  it's IW  After seeing the rock not getting patched until well AFTER Black Ops came out should give you enough clues to figure out that you are wasting your breath even complaining about that.

• 34. Re: Black Ops was Underrated, MW3 is Overrated?
    NIGHTSTALKERUP

Black Ops was Underrated, MW3 is Overrated?

I think i will agree with this!  but....there are those who don't and those who do....it's like this with everything...so opinions are meaningless...but i still agree with this statement!

• 35. Re: Black Ops was Underrated, MW3 is Overrated?
    fatedtitan

How was Black Ops underrated?  It broke a record(that MW3 broke) in game sales.  That's not underrated. 

And to the problems with MW3 at launch.  Do you not remember Black Ops launch or are you trying to hide that in the back corner of your brain?  Things were dreadful.  The reason that 3arc was so friendly the first two months was because their game was unplayable until they fixed so many of the problems they had.

• 36. Re: Black Ops was Underrated, MW3 is Overrated?
    that6uy420

fatedtitan wrote:

How was Black Ops underrated?  It broke a record(that MW3 broke) in game sales.  That's not underrated. 

And to the problems with MW3 at launch.  Do you not remember Black Ops launch or are you trying to hide that in the back corner of your brain?  Things were dreadful.  The reason that 3arc was so friendly the first two months was because their game was unplayable until they fixed so many of the problems they had.

operative words here are "they fixed the issues"  (well a majority of them)

• 37. Re: Black Ops was Underrated, MW3 is Overrated?
    NIGHTSTALKERUP

fatedtitan wrote:

BLOPS launch problems were just that....launch problems....we are heading into our 6th month now my friend and it's getting worse......not even a  comparison....good looking out though...

• 38. Re: Black Ops was Underrated, MW3 is Overrated?
    CowboySr

I have a problem with #1 and #2.  But your title couldnt be more wrong. BOPS was the worst of the entire COD series....by a landslide.

• 39. Re: Black Ops was Underrated, MW3 is Overrated?
    bigjon00

i just think MW3 was rushed to get completed and we ended up with a big pile of ****

black ops was more fun , MW3 its ok never gonna get maxed prestiage, i dont see the lag as a big problem like everyone else has , spawn killing and camping is the biggest problem in Mw3 but not as bad as people make out on here .