1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 51 Replies Latest reply: Apr 23, 2012 1:35 PM by tsloop8324 Go to original post RSS
  • 40. Re: Black Ops was Underrated, MW3 is Overrated?
    timelordalex

the spawn system needs to be sorted out on MW3, as does Host Migration, i always get kicked when it happens, but im fine in BLOPS, however CTF on BLOPS i get spawn killed because of enemys camping at our base, but overall, MW3 has more flaws than BLOPS, therefore Treyarch FTW

• 41. Re: Black Ops was Underrated, MW3 is Overrated?
    fatedtitan

MW3 wasn't unplayable at launch.  And they fixed a ton of launch problems with MW3.  Do we still have problems?  It'd be ignorant to say we didn't.  But every game has problems.  It just depends which one you pick out.  I'm not arguing lag comp is bad, but it doesn't ruin the game for everyone and they've improved it a ton since release.  Spawns are random.  Some days they are great, then others they suck. 

Black Ops still hasn't fixed all of their issues.  And they don't plan on it. Zombie leaderboards still don't record my scores.  Host migration still kills a zombie game.  Spawns in a lot of their maps are bad.  It' just easiest to pick on the new guy I guess.

• 42. Re: Black Ops was Underrated, MW3 is Overrated?
    NIGHTSTALKERUP

CowboySr wrote:

I have a problem with #1 and #2.  But your title couldnt be more wrong. BOPS was the worst of the entire COD series....by a landslide.

well pilgrim...again we are to disagree....this is starting to bother me...we usually see eye to eye on here...but i think the proof is in the pudding....and for that i will refer you to gallp's topic" MW3 Good News Stories".... over 7k views and under 100 replies...half of which were from gallp himself....thread was started exactly 1 month to the date of launch....i think this says it all...  well at least to me it does. 

• 43. Re: Black Ops was Underrated, MW3 is Overrated?
    codchamp

I like MW3 much more than black ops. So it really depends on the user and not what someone else has to say. I have seen no glitches in MW3 and with the exception of stupid death streaks and awful TDM spawns, This could have been the best COD game ever.

• 44. Re: Black Ops was Underrated, MW3 is Overrated?
    NIGHTSTALKERUP

codchamp wrote:

I like MW3 much more than black ops. So it really depends on the user and not what someone else has to say. I have seen no glitches in MW3 and with the exception of stupid death streaks and awful TDM spawns, This could have been the best COD game ever.

so....you have no issues whatsoever with lag?

• 45. Re: Black Ops was Underrated, MW3 is Overrated?
    Rednecksniper39

Believe it or not the lag comp is very hit and miss. Not everyone who plays experiences it. In fact it is a small percentage of those who do play that experience it badly.

• 46. Re: Black Ops was Underrated, MW3 is Overrated?
    codchamp

Personally i have ZERO issues with lag in MW3. This has been the best running games in terms of connection out of all COD games to date. Black ops was the worst and almost unplayable. i have over 2800 games played in MW3 and the only time i experience lag is in large rooms like Ground war or infected. but that has always been a issue with that many people in 1 room.

• 47. Re: Black Ops was Underrated, MW3 is Overrated?
    Rednecksniper39

I rarely have had any issues with lag except for in BO. It is the only COD I ever have lag problems in.

• 48. Re: Black Ops was Underrated, MW3 is Overrated?
    codchamp

Black ops had 2 issues with it. #1 was connection. The people who had problems in Blops have good connection in MW3 and vice versa. There is something about the MP mechanics in terms of connection and it seemes like the MW series and Blops were created for 2 totally different web host's if you ask me. The #2 issue was not a problem but made bad players look worse. It was hit boxes, they are much smaller than any of the other COD games. You couldnt get a kill with someone without a direct hit on there body, unlike what you see in other COD games. This was a good thing though. It did not make any of the weapons look OP'd and it made players be more accurate imo.

• 49. Re: Black Ops was Underrated, MW3 is Overrated?
    NotablePie

lol at the assault jugg being better as the support one, as it for sure isn't

you can reap havoc if you know how to use the riot-shield properly on the support jugg, if you get shot you can get to a sort off cover in no time even if you're out in the open, GL with that with the assault jugg

and the m60 or the wack secondary's the assault jugg has aren't a great advantage over the usp45 neither

and then the fact the support jugg gets a carry around portable uav

my guess is you don't have the slightest clue how to use the support jugg properly

for me you won the ''most wrong statement of the day'' award with that statement