1 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next 61 Replies Latest reply: Jun 24, 2012 6:27 AM by -CrazyMoFo- Go to original post RSS
  • 40. Re: Would you kindly do something about the hacks?

+1. The more threads the better. I think Infinity Ward is listening to us. They fixed the hacks for a few days and then it came back. So what? They are probably working on it right now, who knows? They KNOW about the issue so they should be working on it.

• 41. Re: Would you kindly do something about the hacks?

Truth be told no one likes cheaters but lets be honest... none of you aare professional cheater identifiers and most of you call people cheats because you are not doing well that day... or because the connection is garbage and the person sees you before you see them or bad host. Honestly this matchmaking crap and for console only... ill explain why. Consoles are all the same and are sold as such... same processors and gpu in xbox and ps3 when they are sold... all PCs are different.. built different or sold different by dell, alienware, voodoo pc, etc... so when you play against someone with a better computer or router than you then you GET OWNED and want to call people cheaters... lets get real people if you were activision would you listen to you??? Some of you are not as good as others and microsoft paid to make sure activision didnt give 2 s**ts about you so stop whining please.

• 42. Re: Would you kindly do something about the hacks?

So, you're saying that when I spot someone spinning in all directions and head shotting people with 100% accuracy, since I am not a "Professional Cheater Identifier", I should just label that person as an exceptionally skilled player until a REAL "Professional Cheater Identifier" is able to make a ruling? So, what you're saying is, when I join a Lobby for Standard Team Deathmatch expecting it to be Team Deathmatch with 12 players, but instead find the Lobby is Team Defender with 18 people and my scope on my sniper rifle is set to a FOV less than non-scoped... I should just accept that as an official modification of the game until a REAL "Professional Cheater Identifier" rules differently?

You're an idiot! Go make love to your console and stay the hell out of the PC forums.

• 43. Re: Would you kindly do something about the hacks?

@Apocalypes

Spoken like a true idiot! I did however enjoyed your broken grammar and wall of text that makes no sense at all.

• 44. Re: Would you kindly do something about the hacks?

This is the first time I'm posting here, I just wanna say that I regret every penny wasted on this game so bad that activision/infinity ward isn't going to ever see the color of my money again.

Most of time the servers I play always have at least one cheater, sometimes half of the team is using some sort of cheat/exploit like wallhacking, aimbot etc. I couldn't even finish my first prestige because its just pointless to level it up since hackers trashed the system with their exploits.

While balance among weapons is another issue, I'm pretty sure it has been discussed before and theres no need to mention how stupidly overpowered akimbo weapons and recoilless weapons such as mp7 are.

The only reason I bought this game was because a friend of mine convinced me to play with him, only to see him quit playing after 2 months I bought it, for the same reasons I am quitting. I really didn't care to check how the hacking was before buying the game since I wanted to play with my buddy - but this is the last time I bought a game before checking out how ****** up the community is in terms of hacking/exploiting.

Everyone should just quit playing this game and let all theses cheaters play with themselves. Hackers indeed ruined this franchise, but even worse than that is the fact that the company responsible for the game does little to nothing about them.

• 45. Re: Would you kindly do something about the hacks?

mw3suxballz wrote:

Hackers indeed ruined this franchise, but even worse than that is the fact that the company responsible for the game does little to nothing about them.

Yep. Even worse is a company that supports and endorses hacking. In my book, a company that does not work to fix the issues with hacking is endorsing and supporting hacking. They (the Trifecta of Evil) shut down the "alter" site that was allowing MW2 to live and was bringing a ray of hope to MW3 by fixing the things wrong with both games, yet they have done absolutely NOTHING to shut down the hack websites that have destroyed MW3.

Yep. No more of my money will go to these screwed up companies.

• 46. Re: Would you kindly do something about the hacks?
    wierd worlds are these

@Synergeh

Can I have some of what your smoking please?

The developers accidently did something that stopped the cheaters for a few hours not days a few hours, in was a line or two of code that they probably didn't even realise would do such a thing.

The actual people who hacked the code of the game to develop the cheat's soon found a way round what was "Accidently" done and updated there cheat's, and then told everyone to download the new version within hours of the patch being released, I know this because when I was playing I noticed no cheaters and then a few hours later I spotted 2.

The developers whom you seem to love and brown nose so much have no clue how to stop the cheats being, used and are not actually interested in the pc community because they know that allot of intelligent gamers, are able to spot there mistakes and fix them (AlterIWnet) but would rather say/do nothing and would infact rather, just develop map's for the consoles and try to find more ways to screw people out of more money.

@ Apocalypes

You sir are a complete idiot.

You say non of us are "professional cheater identifiers" but most of us have been playing games long enough to spot the cheaters quite easily.

Yes some people cry cheater because they cannot handle being beaten by a better player (Crapduster) I have done it myself in the past when I was beaten but after watching a video back I noticed I was wrong and said sorry.

You might think you are a "profesional cheater identifier" but what makes you or anyone else more qualified that someone who has the experience playing games for more than 20 hours a week for more than 15 years?

I can spot cheats quite easily because I have been playing games for the length of time I say just above, I think of myself as a "above average" gamer but certain people would have you believe that I use cheats.

I have a really high spec pc  and a fast broadband connection and yes they really do help allot but I know people who have worse pc's and worse broadband connections who are better than me.

My PC

http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/49/20120407133043.jpg

I would say I have more experience than most gamers now at spotting cheats, but not as much as some people out there.

• 47. Re: Would you kindly do something about the hacks?
    Stormproot

wierd worlds are these wrote:

The developers accidently did something that stopped the cheaters for a few hours not days a few hours, in was a line or two of code that they probably didn't even realise would do such a thing.

@Synergeh & @Apocalypse

All they can do is implement a patch for every hack as it comes out - it's like an antivirus - you can't protect against a threat that has not yet been created.

But they have not yet released any anti-cheating patches AFAIK

• 48. Re: Would you kindly do something about the hacks?

Definitely a LOT of hacking/cheating going on. I won't give my gaming history (too long) but its pretty obvious for most cheaters.

So YES, it would be nice to have something done and YES it is ruining the experience BUT YES they already have our money so its probably NOT going to happen.

And FWIW a lot more people get accused of cheating than are actually cheating. I even get called a cheater at times which is silly because I'm not that good. The WORST part of the cheats is the PARANOIA that exists when you begin to see cheaters where they don't exist. Anyone that is really good AND has a superior ping is going to be almost godlike at times.

I support this effort but don't hold out much hope....sadly.

• 49. Re: Would you kindly do something about the hacks?

Yep. The hackers totally ruined multiplayer gaming for me. Contacted Activision, and there was nothing they could do about it. But any "modder" can very easily re-promote you. You shouldn't have to have another hacker do this for you when the guys at activision know full well how to do it. So, I've hung up CoD and any Activision games for good. MW3's singleplayer was short and crummy, so you basically buy it for the multiplayer. What's the point, if they can't back up their own customers?

1 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next