1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 134 Replies Latest reply: Jul 18, 2012 10:26 PM by Hawkeye Go to original post RSS
  • 30. Re: Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes
    Hawkeye

That's too bad.  I still haven't seen any episodes for season two pop up on youtube or the Disney XD site either.  Watchcartoononline.com has the new episodes up though!

• 31. Re: Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes

Cool! I might get to watch it after all.

• 32. Re: Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes
    Rogue_Shadow

I just got to watch the episode tonight, and it was definitely pretty good!  I thought it was kinda cool how Zemo was so confident Cap would keep his word.  Almost like a Batman-Joker kinda thing there, where Joker knows Batman's the "honest" one.  Course, his Skrullness kinda threw a wrench in there.  Hawkeye had all the best lines, as usual, and it was nice to see the Wonder Man storyline finally progress a little, too.  The only thing I'd say was missing really was that Jan didn't have a whole lot of lines, which is always disappointing.  But it was probably the best so far, and I'm definitely looking forward to the next episode.  It'll be interesting to see what Hank's been up to so far this season.

• 33. Re: Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes
    Hawkeye

I was wrong and the next episode is gonna be about the Kree!  Ant-Man comes after that one though, so we'll get to see a bit more of the Skrull-Kree War storyline.  I wonder if Carol will join as Ms Marvel or we'll get to see what Fury and Mockingbird are up to since finding out about the Skrull invasion.  I really wish they'd give us previews for next week after the new episodes air, haha.  My head is already going crazy thinking of all the cool stuff we could see!

• 34. Re: Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes
    Hawkeye

This week's episode was a bit one of a weird one in that it had very little Avengers in it, though tons of stuff was going on.  SWORD being introduced, Abigal Brand, Gyrich, Carol as Ms Marvel, Ronan, the Kree making a move on Earth.  Brand was pretty fun to watch, especially paired up with such a tightass as Gyrich, haha.  I loved the bit with her threatening to shoot the AI computer cause it wasn't cooperating and her reaction when asked what she was trying to do.  Also loved her retort when Gyrich asked why her file didn't say anything about having super human powers.

Carol was the other big part of the episode and I thought she was pretty fun.  it was cool to see flip the switch between her every day personality as Carol and being bowled over by Tony's offer to join the Avengers and when she's Ms Marvel, militant and pissed off at the believed betrayal by Captain Marvel.  The classic Ms Marvel outfit looks so awesome in this too and I loved how incredibly fast they made her look, with the colors streaking by.

Yost has pretty much came out and said that Iron Fist and Luke Cage are gonna guest star in next week's episode about Hank's Antman helmet being stolen.  Bit of a bummer for me since Crossfire is Hawkeye and Mockingbird's arch enemy in the comics and I was hoping that both of em would get to be involved in this episode and it seems Bobbi won't be involved.  Hopefully Clint will still be around since we didn't get see him at all in the Kree episode.

• 35. Re: Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes
    Iron24

Hey Hawk I'm back baby, I'm back, I think, let's see if this will post, lol. Anyway I hate that Cap is a Skrull and I want it to get resolved quickly. Really like Ms. Marvel and enjoyed the episode overall. Was fun but none of the episodes so far have been as epic as last year although the end of the Enchantress one with Surtur, was really cool.

• 36. Re: Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes
    Rogue_Shadow

I thought this was a pretty nice episode to lead us into the Kree-Skrull stuff a little more, with the Kree getting a little more serious here.  And it was real cool that Ms. Marvel joined the team, and it'll be interesting to see how she interacts with the team now, since we haven't added a new character in a while.  It was too bad Clint and Jan both weren't in this one, but there was so much going on that it was an episode that could afford to go without them, I'd say.  There was SWORD, Brand, Gyrich, the Kree, and Skrull-Cap, so it kinda took the focus off the Avengers, actually, focusing on all of them and Ms. Marvel.  Overall, I'd say a pretty good episode, though.  And can't wait for the next one with Hank.

• 37. Re: Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes
    Hawkeye

@Iron - I'm sure the big epic episodes will come.  We're only four episodes in and season one didn't really get awesome till Gamma World.  Before that we had a lot of set up with the Masters of Evil coming together and the Avengers team being assembled.

@Rogue - I didn't know an episode without Clint or Jan was possible!

• 38. Re: Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes
    Iron24

Don't get me wrong Hawk I am enjoying it but the opening episode with Graviton had an epic fight and I have not seen that yet, but love the show. Just hard to watch Cap be a jerk and do things he wouldn't do. Wish they would have skrulled Hank Pym, lol.

• 39. Re: Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes
    Hawkeye

Haha, I'm sure will have enough problems this season without being a Skrull.  It looks like they're doing the Yellowjacket storyline.  I think we'll see the real Cap back soon enough!  May 13th has "Who do you trust?" as the episode title!

1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next