1 10 11 12 13 14 Previous Next 134 Replies Latest reply: Jun 20, 2012 8:25 PM by -DELTA- Go to original post RSS
  • 110. Re: Token Glitch Punishment
    xbevz

Something I've also just noticed on elite, if a token glitcher has purchased days worth of double XP with the tokens, once they reach 10th prestige level 80, the amount of  double XP they accumulated disappears!

• 111. Re: Token Glitch Punishment

You guys know it is just a game right? its fun and all don't get me wrong, but people are just trying to play and have fun. If they do that by doing glitches, Big deal. Leaderboards don't matter anyway. They are already skewd.

• 112. Re: Token Glitch Punishment

If you don't like the punishment, then avoid it by not giving them a reason to punish you.

I will never understand why people complain about being punished when they know they are going to be caught.

• 113. Re: Token Glitch Punishment

I've only seen one video of the "God Mode" which has been handled.

I guess I don't understand the reasoning of they punished me for this so I just do something worse. That tells me that no matter what they were going to do something that would get them banned.

• 114. Re: Token Glitch Punishment
    asianman12

fancyzach123 wrote:

You guys know it is just a game right? its fun and all don't get me wrong, but people are just trying to play and have fun. If they do that by doing glitches, Big deal. Leaderboards don't matter anyway. They are already skewd.

So you are ok with people cheating against you?  You don't care that someone might be under the map invincible to your bullets but he can shoot you easily?  Or someone that gets 4x XP for months so they can basically hit 10th prestige in a day?  You are ok with that?? 

I joyously disagree with everything you say. Your opinion is invalid.

• 115. Re: Token Glitch Punishment
    jonny702

I'm not sure what part people find so severe?? The reset? Well the stats are padded, weapons and equipment were used that they shouldn't have had, which enabled the score to move up quickly, get more kills and fewer deaths and level up faster. Not to mention the thousands of days of double xp these people gave themselves. So yes, a stat reset is needed. I don't think anyone could provide a worthwhile argument against that.

And the ban? well just because you know about a way to cheat doesn't mean you have to do it. It is obvious that this practice was not intended by Infinity ward. Many of these token glitchers boost and cheat in other ways too. It all boils down to the CoC which is titled "how to get banned" anyone that did this must have known there were potential consequences. Anyone who didn't think there could be any consequences, well that's just silly.

I'm an IW Community enforcer ([BAN!] clan) and I don't think there is anything wrong with the punishment.... could be worse, it could be a kill/win/rank reset

• 116. Re: Token Glitch Punishment
    wolverinecm71

jonny702 I agree there is nothin wrong with the punishment( needs to be more in my opinion).but since you are a "IW Community enforcer "why is there still so many of the token glitchers still playin? ive had 4 in the last month try to join my clan.I refused to let them in and sent all theyr names to bancandy and Elite_help and they are all still playing with the 20 days + double xp..also I reported a clan that 8 players where boosting a clan op ( team of 6 and two on the other team that didnt shoot one bullet the whole game for 3 games)and they are still up and running..What are you doing to clans that boost clan ops?

• 117. Re: Token Glitch Punishment
    Arcane Skywolfe

honestly? there are worse things going on out there than the token glitch. all the token glitch even does is allows you to buy more than one thing on one prestige instead of having to prestige again everytime only to unlock one thing in the first place.

• 118. Re: Token Glitch Punishment
    CowboySr

Please stick a fork in this discussion. The people diggin this back up must have recently just gotten banned for it.

• 119. Re: Token Glitch Punishment
    smokesdope

Thing is everyone that plays this game agreed to the CoC . If you cheat in the game then you have to except the punishment.

Really what does anyone need with 600 tokens?? It's beyond belief if you don't glitch,cheat or boost then why should anyone care what happens to these scum bags a permanent ban would be fine with me. It might actually deter some people from cheating in the first place.