7 Replies Latest reply: Apr 26, 2012 12:44 AM by MR_OnyYX_ RSS

Thank You MW3...

xSt4yr3ady

For putting me in games that have ended and get put on the losing team, giving me free losses, having absolutely flawless hit detection, and a company that seems to care. After 12 patches, the akimbo FMG's are still OP as ****, the Striker is still powerful (Put a fire cap rate like the USAS and it's fine), lag compensation is STILL bad, the spawns are worst, and the knife is the same bs.

I would also like to thank this community for making me run around the map 5000 times looking for you and to find out, you've been sitting in a corner, laying down in a headglitching spot, or both of those in a building. I also love the variety of weapons I see. Seeing the ACR, MP7, and PP90M1 all the time is fantastic and is great to see that only 5 weapons are in this game. I don't expect any kind of sympathy from any of you because all I'll get is hate and to be honest, I expect that from all the immature ***** in this community and even if you want to call it that. Oh yeah, Final Stand and Dead Mans Hand, best. Deathstreaks. Ever.