1 3 4 5 6 7 8 Previous Next 71 Replies Latest reply: Apr 28, 2012 9:27 AM by solidhead3 Go to original post RSS
  • 40. Re: Yes another tread about campers....
    ValleyYeti

you are right.  i am exposed.  I "wannabe" just like you, the "NOOB KILLER".  i wanna post statistics that I just come up with off the top of my head, give myself a silly, little nickname, and post in red letters.  I am sorry that I have bound your panties with my obviously trollish behavior.  can you ever forgive me?

xoxoxo,

~THE NOOB HUMPER

• 41. Re: Yes another tread about campers....

You left out dead Silence with the Blind eye and Assain pro.  Put on you big girl panties and play the game.

I will be the camper on Seatown, behind the wall... sights up waiting for you.  It works.

• 42. Re: Yes another tread about campers....
    redx165

Is there a rule saying i have to get the exact number?? No, Now you try to mock me. You are being childish, so people can still have fate in you. Your not even worth my time. You seem more like a child than a grown man. Please leave with the little respect people got left for you before you take it all away.

~THE NOOB KILLER

• 43. Re: Yes another tread about campers....
    r8edtripx

Izjar11 wrote:

redx165

Just to be clear the percentages you mention are those your calculations or you cited them from some source? Just curious.

It's just his perception of the increase in percentage of campers. It could be WAY off. (although he did help his odds a little by giving a 20% cushion in his estimates. ie 30-50% of people camping in Black Ops)

• 44. Re: Yes another tread about campers....
    ValleyYeti

indeed.  in my humble opinion, there has been a 14-98% increase in campers in MW3.  also, silencer usage has gone up 27-84%.

• 45. Re: Yes another tread about campers....
    ValleyYeti

"people can still have fate in you"

really?  i hope that the other 1521 posts you have made have been as cleverly worded as this one. 

"Please leave with the little respect people got left for you before you take it all away"

priceless.  somewhere there is a 2nd grade english teacher crying.  listen.........you can hear the sniffles.

~the poor grammar killer

• 46. Re: Yes another tread about campers....
    r8edtripx

ValleyYeti wrote:

indeed.  in my humble opinion, there has been a 14-98% increase in campers in MW3.  also, silencer usage has gone up 27-84%.

LMFAO!!

• 47. Re: Yes another tread about campers....
    redx165

Two things before im done talking to you. ( Wasting my time )

1) Cool to know a second grade teacher plays this game. He would agree that im right about you.

2) Funny thing is how you mock me with the post i made. But you see other people with 2,000 post and join later than I.

Just get over it. BTW the way you say you opinion is that you not even close to how many people camp. Make it believable.

~THE NOOB KILLER

&

~THE CAMPER KILLER

• 48. Re: Yes another tread about campers....

@redx165/THE NOOB KILLER.

Why do you keep saying that when you pull host it is harder to get a kill? Do you believe this is for everyone, or just in your case? For me and my friends when we pull host it is %100 easier to kill people.

• 49. Re: Yes another tread about campers....
    redx165

For me when im Host I cant kill them with a whole clip. Even with a RPG they will not go down. So when ever im host i just leave cause i know i cant kill them. Also it happens to almost everyone i know. If they're host i know they're going go negative.

~THE NOOB KILLER

1 3 4 5 6 7 8 Previous Next