1 833 834 835 836 837 Previous Next 12,156 Replies Latest reply: Jun 28, 2012 5:44 PM by iif0xh0undii Go to original post RSS
  • 8,340. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes
    maccabi

ondsnap wrote:

I believe I know why GHANDI has been missing from these forums.  MW3 is being hacked again.  Here is a copy of what I just sent to BanCandy.

BanCandy,

Please look at my online vault under slot number 9.  It's a match I played  tonight on Interchange.  The following guys were talking prior to the match  about dual Desert Eagles with a silencer (IMPOSSIBLE in this game),  SAINT-_-SMOKE, SAINT-_-SWAGGZ, SAINT-_-PRODIGY, and SAINT-_-GOOBER.  Once you  see what I had happen to me and my team, you need to ban these punks  immediately.  No 48 hour ban will suffice.  They somehow made an invisible gun fire from  above our heads thinking we were being shot at from behind the entire match.  We  won the match, but if you see how little they tried, you will see that they were  goofing around laughing about what they just had done.  When I told them after  the match I was going to report them to you, they laughed and said whatever you  want to do.  These guys needs to be permanently banned from this game!!  I believe GHANDI has been absent because there are other issues they are addressing than lag/sync issues because this kind of crap is stupid.  By the way to anyone who reads this.  I would rather deal with hackers and a smooth game (MW2)  then hackers and an out of sync game (MW3).  Just sayin....

But since I named names, I doubt this post will last...

i told bancandy about the silenced deagles hack over a week ago.. and gave her the name of the dude who was releasing the vault mods ..  (although now only possible in private matches im guessing the vault hacks got bumped down as important)

Actually i've been sending bandcandy links to whatever the latest "hack" is for a while now especially if it comes from Elite which is still my number one bugbear as its so easy to exploit it. (not like i havent been pointing this out since the beta)

its one of the reasons i am so against elite being intergrated to the level it is in the game, its given the poor devs loads of extra work as they not only have to sort out in game exploits but also have to stop the constant flow of exploits via elite. (and lets be clear.. elite made infections that much easier to spread)

• 8,341. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes

I know..it's rediculous...  The entire match we kept turning around thinking someone was shooting us from behind (Which isn't far from the truth normally with these maps) 

• 8,342. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes
    maccabi

ondsnap wrote:

I know..it's rediculous...  The entire match we kept turning around thinking someone was shooting us from behind (Which isn't far from the truth normally with these maps) 

unfortunatly the problem is there were/aren't enough checks in place to stop elite sending stuff to game that the game wouldn't normally allow by exploiting something in the way elite and the game communicate between themselves. way back at the start of the elite beta i highlighted this issue to beachhead who like all feedback they got in the beta ignored it.

oh which reminds me Ghandi..check ya pm sent you one of the causes of the "airspace full" message when theres no killstreaks up.

• 8,343. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes

atm i would play cod4 or mw2 over mw3 any day, both games still play super smooth imo, and just to be able to see a red screen and have time to react is a WIN for me, whereas MW3 is just instant death, the most red screen i've seen in MW3 is sometimes on the first shot it shows 1 hit on my screen but anything after that is instant death. COD4 and MW2 u could see the screen progressing with the redness based on the amount you were shot at, but MW3 is just inconsistent and hardly ever see red screens, actually i take that back I do see alot of red screens in my killcams(people who i've shot but just simply wont die! these people always see red screens).

• 8,344. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes

Is this on all platforms? I have the PS3 and PC version. In just a few matches of playing on PC I saw people flying around in th air and when I killed someone I got like 15000xp or soemthing. PC is pretty bad and it's not surprizing but still. I think you are talking about the 360 version of the game as I have yet to see any PS3 version hacks besides glitches.

• 8,345. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes

Play again today, what can i say...as usual, lag, lag, lag and lag ! I'm fed up. This game is a calvary. Matchmaking is a mess, i think once i will be in a match with a martian, and ET. Sorry but I'm getting crazy with this game.

where are you Ghandi ? We are waiting for good news from you...i hope...

• 8,346. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes
    K1ller_911

I hereby proclaim the COD doomsday clock set @ 11:59

• 8,347. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes

@dexter1992, I play on the PS3.  That is where I saw this.  It's BS that these punks do this kind of crap...just sayin.  If we were in real life and I knew em, I'd smack the crap out of em for ruining my enjoyment of something I spent my money on.  Just sayin....

• 8,348. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes

@Ghandi & Infinity Ward: you guys better hurry up and release the Matchmaking update very soon because a lot of people i know have stopped playing this game completly and some even sold it because of how frustrating the lag is in MW3, please fix it till its to late.

• 8,349. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes

i only have 3 or 4 of my friends playing MW3 anymore.  It's rare that we have a full party.  With that being said, they keep asking me when/what/if things are better.  As of now, I have nothing to report to them.