1 834 835 836 837 838 Previous Next 12,156 Replies Latest reply: Jun 28, 2012 5:44 PM by iif0xh0undii Go to original post RSS
  • 8,350. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes

What about sitrep pro? Are you going to fix that?

• 8,351. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes

@ G IH A IN ID II

I have 3 links to 3 game ideas please read them and see what they are thank you have a nice day. http://community.callofduty.com/thread/200414495 and http://community.callofduty.com/thread/200418860 and http://community.callofduty.com/thread/200418862 Please read these game ideas and tell me what you think.

• 8,352. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes

I remember in the MW2 days when everyone on my friends list had MW2 and sometimes the party was that big that we were forced to play Ground War, good times, good times.

Now today, only 1 person is playing MW3 on my friend list, everyone else is sick of the lag in this game, some have already sold it because they lost hope in IW, and only 3 are waiting for a lag fix update.

I could playing solo or joining a clan but thats extremly boring to me, playing with friends and having fun is what made CoD so great and enjoyable, if this won't be fixed then we will switch to a new game, maybe respawns upcoming shooter.

• 8,353. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes
    maccabi

DerGeraeeet wrote:

I remember in the MW2 days when everyone on my friends list had MW2 and sometimes the party was that big that we were forced to play Ground War, good times, good times.

Now today, only 1 person is playing MW3 on my friend list, everyone else is sick of the lag in this game, some have already sold it because they lost hope in IW, and only 3 are waiting for a lag fix update.

I could playing solo or joining a clan but thats extremly boring to me, playing with friends and having fun is what made CoD so great and enjoyable, if this won't be fixed then we will switch to a new game, maybe respawns upcoming shooter.

exactly same for me and quite a few others, but we've said it time and time again to ghandi , i was the last hold out from my "group" ..now i hop on to play maybe 2 games in a clan ops just to get bronze and some clan xp incase we ever need it  and go off to blops or another game

• 8,354. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes

Ok everyone.  Here is a bit of information that I think you guys will find useful.  I have a 30 meg down and 5 meg up connection.  I have all of my ports forwarded and have my PS3 hardwired directly to my cable modem (NOT HOME ROUTER).  Here's what I think will peak your interest.  Starting either Sunday or Monday, I noticed that whenever my daughters were watching Netflix on just a single device, i.e. Wii or Nintendo 3DS, my MW3 connection went to crap and I was lagging all over the place worse than normal.  I then ran an internet speed test thru 3 different sites, including my providers site, and noticed that the 30 meg down and 5 meg up I was paying for had mysteriously been killed to 2 meg down and 1.6 meg up.  Prior to this weekend, I could ping anywhere within the US in under 30ms, even during heavy use times.  With that being said, when I tested my connection and noticed I was 2 down and 1 up, I was pissed!!  I called my provider asking them why I was being throttles to less than 10% of what I was paying for.  They told me that they wanted to run some tests on the line and here is what they found out.  Apparently, I am losing 7000 packets during a 12 hour period and my ping went from 30 ms anywhere in the US to 250ms or worse anywhere in the US.  They think I have an exposed cable running from the box at the corner to my house which is killing my signal strength from there to here and I have a ton of noise on my line.  Since I upgraded my connection, I have had a miserable time playing MW3, i contribute that to me being host 90% or more of the time.  I decided to do a test  After I put my daughters to sleep the last 2 nights, I have went on MW3 and actually had fun.  The WTF moments are down and the insta deaths are down as well.  If I didn't have 3 computers or other devices running HULU and Netflix while I am trying to play MW3, I wouldn't have them come out and replace the bad cable.  GHANDI, what do you think would cause me to go from a low ping, constant host and miserable playing experience, to having fun when my connection is 90% slower due to an internet cable going bad?  I gotta know what you or anyone else thinks about this.

Thanks again for the ear.  Can't wait for your return...

Sincerely,

Donnie

• 8,355. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes
    vims1990

As I said last night Mac, there were 80,000 playing MW3 whilst 95,000 playing BLOPS (and it's only April).

This may have not been peak time but Black Ops (at this time) had around 250,000+ until Mid-October.

Even finding a match on Black Ops last night as a party of 3 with all DLC map packs was much faster than finding a match on MW3 with DLC disabled.

The only time I'll be playing MW3 will be playing Clan Ops and then back to playing Black Ops multiplayer & zombies. Even on my friends list (including some of the 4RUM & EU4M folk), I've noticed that I see less than 3 players on MW3. It's either Skyrim, Mass Effect 3 or Black Ops.

If I try to start to a party on MW3, I struggle to fill up 6 players.

• 8,356. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes
    dastealth

I have the same issue. Because I live in Australia it is near impossible to find a DLC map to play on other than in TDM, KC or Dom. You can compare the DLC playlist numbers from Current Black Ops to MW3 and MW3 is only just winning. This should tell them something.

Like you Vims I have found that I very rarely see my friends online playing MW3 now. I may have played with them a max of 10 times before they got more interested in other games.

Also on a side note - GHANDI- I know that you read these threads and take into consideration what people say, especially those who have proven that they know what they are talking about. Is it possible that you could consult with a small community group when trying to implement or factor issues out.

• 8,357. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes

maccabi wrote:

DerGeraeeet wrote:

exactly same for me and quite a few others, but we've said it time and time again to ghandi , i was the last hold out from my "group" ..now i hop on to play maybe 2 games in a clan ops just to get bronze and some clan xp incase we ever need it  and go off to blops or another game

@ G IH A IN ID II:

i still want to know what this new network team is. When were they hired and why now? Slack in DLC sales?! I have next to noone playing this....well I cutoff that remark before it get started.

• 8,358. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes
    bubbacake

Where in the world is GHANDI?

• 8,359. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes
    bubbacake

DerGeraeeet wrote:

@Ghandi & Infinity Ward: you guys better hurry up and release the Matchmaking update very soon because a lot of people i know have stopped playing this game completly and some even sold it because of how frustrating the lag is in MW3, please fix it till its to late.

I have not played this game in over a month. I've moved onto other games that don't infuriate the cake out of me, but I don't want it to be that way. I want MW3 to be a fantastic game but IW doesn't seem to be doing anything to help.