18 Replies Latest reply: May 1, 2012 11:32 PM by Run_N_Gunning_Camper RSS

Favorite weapon?

I'm curious what weapon people like the most.

Personally I love the AK-47. It is incredible close range and with a little practice and the kick option you can kick ass long range.

• Re: Favorite weapon?
    ValleyYeti

i like the ACR with red-dot and silencer, and do the best with it but i have a soft spot for the UMP45 with kick and silencer.  love that gun.  good power and i actually like the slower rate of fire.  makes it kind of a AR/SMG hybrid.  fun to play with.

I am one of those guys who likes to use a bit of all the weapons classes. My favesin MW3:

Assault Rifles: ACR

Subs: MP 7

LMG's: MK46

Shotty's: KSG-12

Snipers: RSASS

All-time faves:

Assault: ACR

Sub's: MP7

LMG's: AUG HBAR

Shotty's: M1014

Snipers: Intervention

xbevz

I've only used the AK-47 recently but I do like it, going to get that one with my next prestige token.

The G36C is my favourite of all the guns, although towards the end of my last prestige and this one, I've started using the ACR..Never really liked it before but liking it now.

M4A1 is the bane of all guns if used properly

adw1983

Favorite as in BEST:

1: Type 95
    2: ACR
    3: G36C
    4: Mk14

Favorite as in ... "Weapons I like (but don't necessarily use because they suck too much)"
    1: CM901 (Worst weapon in CoD history for it's class)

2: Mk14 (I actually use it a lot)
    3: RSASS (LMG runspeed and up and right recoil makes me just stick to the Mk14 for semi)

4: MP5

cod4 - g36c

waw - stg-44

mw2 - tar 21

blops - ak-47

mw3 - acr

TheJamboX

Mine is

CoD 4- AK-47. That gun was beast and you could get it golden. Also really liked the Deagle, best pistol so far in CoD

WaW- Haven't played World at War much but I really like Springfield and Gewerh 43. That game was really good for sniping.

MW2- Vector. That gun was like MP7 in MW3 but a bit higher recoil and rate of fire

BO- AUG was awesome, very nice fire rate and damage and in my opinion the best looking AR in CoD.

MW3- I really like a lot of guns like M1887, AA12, PP90M1, PM-9, MK46 and G36C but my favourite is P90.

USDT

-AK-47 with silencer and ext mags

-M16A1 with red dot and rapid fire

-MK14 with red dot and silencer

-PM9 with rapid fire and range

CowboySr

So in 6 1/2 minutes nobody responded to your thread thats been made a thousand times here before,  so we're pathetic?  The irony

chartang

Man too many: CM901

G36C (also one of my faves in MW1)

MK14

CoD4- MP5 / G36C / Barret

WaW- STG44 I think it was called

MW2- UMP

BLOPS- Enfield / AUG / Commando and the Specter< one of my fave SMGs of all time.

TanglingPilot80

ACR with the SCAR in close second. Some nights the ACR just doesn't seem to kill anybody for me. Other nights the SCAR won't. Some nights neither do and I end up beating my wife.

LMG definitely my favourite type. Right now I'm hooked on the MG36, although I also like the L86.

Out of AR's, probably the FAD or AK-47, although the M4 and MK14 are fun too.

SMG probably the MP7 but I don't use it anymore because it's a crutch weapon. PM-9 is fun and a nice challenge to use.

For snipers I'm a bolt action guy, although I have gotten about 500 kills the the SVD and it's a nice challenge.

Shotties I like the USAS and SPAS.

Pistols either Deagle or Five Seven.

Don't use machine pistols anymore.

Just started using the AK-47 with kick and silencer and it's amazing; before I was using it with the red dot sight but recoil was still too much. Now I'm kicking ass and taking down names

Run_N_Gunning_Camper

I can attest to that. I use the exact same setup for my AK47 class and it's amazing on Bakaara and other mid sized maps.

My favorite gun is still the SCAR with Kick and Extended Mags. I have 10K plus kills with it and counting.