6 Replies Latest reply: Apr 28, 2012 12:27 AM by Zolite RSS

Plenty of folks be cheatin

First off let me say i'm not arsed that whoever it is that is deranking the honest folk in the overall discussion, because to be honest your just making yourself look bad.

Reet that over with, i,ve noticed of late many cheatin scum bags, one that comes to mind is when they get a chopper it seems much more follows. Don't ask me owt cause i never cheat so i'm not sure.

• Re: Plenty of folks be cheatin
    Zolite

I am not certain it is cheating, it is possible to earn the chopper and then get a couple more via care packages, if they die they do it all over again and quickly.  

Run_N_Gunning_Camper

I once got 3 Predators, 3 choppers and 2 AH6s in a single game of TDM. It all depends on how skilled the opposition is. If you have team mates that runs and guns like a headless chicken then that's a roaming free kill and you'll see more enemy choppers in the air.

Zolite

Agreed, i have had the same experiences, really depends on the game and skill during the match, i do not use everything when i get it as well i will hold them until UAV is up or everyone is out in the open or ( on dome )  a few spawn at the same time.

Execution is equally as important as getting the kill streaks to keep the ball rolling.

Adeeez100, start shooting stuff down ( uav, choppers etc ) keep a class with launchers so when you get killed by Joe and his 3 choppers you can switch classes and shoot it down, there is no rule you have to use the same class through the entire match, switch your class as the game changes and you will find more success and more the feeling of being victorious instead of a victum

Fair play guys, but when the scores read 14-10, 10-10, 8-14, 6-18, it kind of had me wandering.

I know some of you guys are skilled and you may not have encountered this.

It could just be me i guess.

Zolite

I agree it looks a little warped in regards to scores, this is not cheating, the balancing in this game is broken, even worse now in regards to who is behind or ahead of the lag comp, some and many matches it seems as if one team has the advantage instead of single players, hense, nice and easy kill streaks and you get owned.

The game is now luck of the draw, depending on what side of the lag comp or how close you are to the host or where the host is located or how the teams are balanced, the solution? There is not one, i doubt there will be one before blackops 2 is released, interesting? Indeed.

low77

One of the easiest ways of getting the higher assault killstreaks is get a cobra or hind and call it in, this in turn will continue adding kills and unlocking more as long as you dont get killed. I run hind, pavelow, Osprey gunner with hard line. I get my hind at 6, pavelow at 12, and osprey gunner at 16. If the oppsite team does not have blindeye on the hind and pavelow are devasting!