16 Replies Latest reply: Apr 29, 2012 12:12 AM by EliteKing RSS

I Feel Sorry For Hackers...

EliteKing

you run with your red boxes, unlimited uav, wall bangs, damage hacks, aim bot, trigger bot, bot this/bot that and claim to be l3git.

i feel very sorry for you guys when the WiiU comes out, whats going to happen to that precious KD of yours?

instead of riding high in the 4.0s and 5.0s and anything higher than that, all your friends will wonder why your KD is under 1.

why the drop off from one game to the next?

people who have played CODWii games straight from WAW to MW3 have consistent stats throughout each game.

"oh elite king, you have a recockulous W/L ratio and your KD is almost at a 3, you hack too right?"

nump, never have and never will, my KD and W/L has always been high from WAW to MW3 - same with Queens.

we dont chain, we always try to get the highest kill streak possible, and thats not possible if you are chaining your streaks(WAW & MWR)

"ooooh, i can jump around a corner and spay you down with dual FMGs, IM SO 1337!!"

sure buddy, might as well turn off your hacks and start playing legit.

everybody will see who is doing what and what is doing who when the WiiU comes out.

am i mad, bro?

no im not mad, i just feel bad for you guys.

then again, i dont feel bad, you people just suck.

• Re: I Feel Sorry For Hackers...
    skippinglobster

Hey man. I'm an Xbox360 guy right now, but I've owned Nintendo before. I still love my N64 and if the WiiU is as cool as it sounds ...I might own Nintendo again, I'm stoked to see it.

EliteKing wrote:

nump, never have and never will, my KD and W/L has always been high from WAW to MW3 - same with Queens.

Are you saying you would hack if u had a low KD ratio?

OMGZ

WAWpro

oh, they will find hacks and everyone knows it you cant stop them by coming up with a new console

Wouldn't hurt if some of these adult hackers did some time in jail. There are many laws already on the books that should apply. A little time getting to know some real hardcore motherfrackers might help.

Hacker: man I don't belong in here.

Cell mate: so do you want to be the husband or the wife.

Hacker: if I get to choose I guess the husband.

Cell mate: okay get over here and suck your wife's d*ck.

like2nap03

That's the thing.  Hackers, even on the Wii, can be tracked down.  No one puts the effor into it.  And for anyone who says "they can't do that one the Wii", well don't believe everything you hear.  They can be stopped.  It's all about money though.  They could be "banned" so to speak from playing on the Wii, but Nintendo doesn't have cost efficient system in place.  Hopefully Wii U will have something like the 360 has.  Players will be reported, invesitgated, and have to buy a new system if they want to hack again.  It's the reason there are so many on the Wii.  Nintendo doesn't do anything to stop them.  I hope that changes with the Wii U.

EliteKing

arab - i would sell my wii and go outside and burn ants, lol.

smackerz - too right mate, i would love to see some lawsuits being handed out like candy.  all they have to do is tell the FBI to check hack sites and boom, done.

im banking on the WiiU to be all that it can be.  if it doesnt...i might just retire from games all together...

PikaBoo

EliteKing wrote:

im banking on the WiiU to be all that it can be.  if it doesnt...i might just retire from games all together...

Thas crazy talk man! There's always offline gaming! Geez kids today and their need for an online high
      (and lol I know you're not a kid I just call everyone that - I should stop, i know i should but it just comes out :/)

infinitlag

I don't care about stats....

Yeah I feel sorry for them too. I feel sorry because for all the time spend hacking, cheating and glitching, and they never get any good. All they do is run around making all the good players we have on the wii leave, and for what. So they can feel superior ten minutes at a time.  All i know is for all their hacking I still have all my KD's above 2.7.