9 Replies Latest reply: Apr 29, 2012 4:22 AM by zoneeee RSS

1 in 10 FFA matches is won by a booster with tac insert....

danielbondnz

I know this because I play one hour of FFA per day, and most days I have to endure a match with some one winning by boosting with a tac insert, and if its that common when I play, statistics would say its that common every where....

Will it be third time lucky that IW finally wakes up to this in "MW4" dear I say they wont have come up with a new name for their game by then.

Also I will point out in over 200 hours of FFA in Black ops, I came accross 1 instance of boosting that I knew of, now its mostly 1 per day on MW3.

• Re: 1 in 10 FFA matches is won by a booster with tac insert....
    danielbondnz

If anyone knows how, maybe a petition to not have tac insert in MW4 FFA mode would be good thing to do?

starbuckfrack

danielbondnz wrote:

I know this because I play one hour of FFA per day, and most days I have to endure a match with some one winning by boosting with a tac insert, and if its that common when I play, statistics would say its that common every where....

Will it be third time lucky that IW finally wakes up to this in "MW4" dear I say they wont have come up with a new name for their game by then.

Also I will point out in over 200 hours of FFA in Black ops, I came accross 1 instance of boosting that I knew of, now its mostly 1 per day on MW3.

It wouldnt be that common if you first mark them as avoid, then report them on the Xbox to MS for cheating and then report them in game to IW for boosting. Then get on with your life and dont worry about it.

Getting rid of all cheaters in an online game is about as easy as stopping all crime in the world. There will always be crime regardless of the consequences and there will always be cheaters in games regardless of the consequences.

BTW petitions on this forum are a violation . If you had used the search feature you would have found people been complaining about this on day 1. Regardless if there are tac inserts or not those cheating scum will find ANOTHER way to cheat. keeping tac inserts in the game doesnt make them cheaters, it only makes them cheat faster. they will still cheat without them.

danielbondnz

starbuckfrack wrote:

danielbondnz wrote:

It wouldnt be that common if you first mark them as avoid, then report them on the Xbox to MS for cheating and then report them in game to IW for boosting. Then get on with your life and dont worry about it.

Getting rid of all cheaters in an online game is about as easy as stopping all crime in the world. There will always be crime regardless of the consequences and there will always be cheaters in games regardless of the consequences.

BTW petitions on this forum are a violation . If you had used the search feature you would have found people been complaining about this on day 1. Regardless if there are tac inserts or not those cheating scum will find ANOTHER way to cheat. keeping tac inserts in the game doesnt make them cheaters, it only makes them cheat faster. they will still cheat without them.

Firstly, I do report them, infact Ban Candy added me as a friend on xboxlive for easy access to my file share, as I have reported so many to him/her.

There is always a nice fresh supply.

Secondly, what I was saying is to simply take the tac insert out of FFA. Porblem for the most part solved. Any boosting done in black ops was not to win matches, but for unlocks as it was to hard to win a FFA boosting without tac insert...so that atleast stops them from ruining legit players chances of winning.

Im sorry but tac insert in FFA is a total brain fcuk.

xbevz

starbuckfrack wrote:

This is it exactly, I've got a game in my vault where there was 1 enemy and 2 friendlies hiding in the same area, I though they were boosting to begin with they weren't, instead giving positions away.

I regard it as cheating and unsporting, but I'm not sure if someone would get banned for it.

Like you said they'll always find a way.

starbuckfrack

I am on the list too Shes great.

But they will still boost some other way.

Trust me I hate them totally, I would devote my free time if I could ban them myself.

I am a Bona Fide "Booster Hunter" so I feel dumb asking this, but how can a player tac boost in a FFA?

Do you mean they are boosting a friend's kill count in a FFA i.e. 2 man boost teams?

I never see any boosters in MW3, and pretty much all I play is FFA. Am I just lucky or something?

Meh, I wish I came across more of them, my Booster Justice class just sits there gathering dust. Was so much fun in MW2. *Notices red flickers and throws C4* Oh baby, a triple.